WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to Elite (Closed for Elite)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
johhnydamage

johhnydamage

Character Sheet
Alias: Johhny Damage
PSN ID: JohhnyDamage
Finishing Move(s): Go Home Driver

Welcome to Elite (Closed for Elite) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Elite (Closed for Elite)   Welcome to Elite (Closed for Elite) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:39 pm

*JD is outside the ring laughing, the third wrestler is standing in disbelief and anger as Hatchet stands in the corner with the briefcase after a triple threat ladder match*

ANNOUNCER: And here is your winner, and number one contender for the Heavyweight Title, Hatchet!

Greg: I can't believe what I just saw. What kind of dirty move was that?

Andersen: I didn't see anything. All I saw was a team helping each other out.

Greg: You know exactly what that was. That man came out here expecting a fair, even match. He did NOT expect to be thrown to the wolves. He did NOT expect ELITE to screw him over like that. This is a damn shame!

*The third wrestler gets out of the ring and walks back to the locker room while the crowd cheers for him*

*he points to JD and says something*

Greg: It looks like he just told JD 'You'll get yours'. As he should!

Andersen: How about you shut up. I have a feeling something big is going down.

Hatchet: HAHAHAHAHA! Your number one contender......YOUR NUMBER...ONE...CONTENDER.....

*Crowd boos*

Hatchet: I don't care right now. At the next PPV I'm going to stomp out my opponent and become the next Heavyweight Champion. This is why we are ELITE! You have something to say new guy?

*Hands JD the mic; the crowd keeps booing*

JD: As you can tell by my new shirt, I've made some friends. But first, no offense whoever you are. Its just business. Ok back to myself. When I joined CotR I wanted to emerge, to be better then I am. Now with allies that all have the same goals....I can be.

My audition is over, this only proves that I'm a team player, and I'm looking forward to soon joining Elite. Trust me my friends, and everyone listening, we will have gold. Nothing, is going to stop us. I don't care if you're NXT, I don't CARE...if you're by yourself. So step to the side, or get run over.

*Hatchet and JD exit the ring talking; walking towards the locker room*

Andersen: I have goosebumps.

Greg: I hate you. This is going to make next week very interesting to say the very least.

Last edited by johhnydamage on Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/johhnydamage
Swifty

Swifty

Character Sheet
Alias:
PSN ID: CANYOUBLAMEME
Finishing Move(s): Grave Digger

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Elite (Closed for Elite)   Welcome to Elite (Closed for Elite) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:58 pm

Umm this may be a closed promo but you broke a rule that i would like to address. You cannot use other peoples characters without permission
Back to top Go down
johhnydamage

johhnydamage

Character Sheet
Alias: Johhny Damage
PSN ID: JohhnyDamage
Finishing Move(s): Go Home Driver

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Elite (Closed for Elite)   Welcome to Elite (Closed for Elite) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:02 pm

CANYOUBLAMEME wrote:
Umm this may be a closed promo but you broke a rule that i would like to address. You cannot use other peoples characters without permission

Fixed
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/johhnydamage
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Elite (Closed for Elite)   Welcome to Elite (Closed for Elite) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Elite (Closed for Elite)
Page 1 of 1