WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sony PSN Update May 6th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

Sony PSN Update May 6th Empty
PostSubject: Sony PSN Update May 6th   Sony PSN Update May 6th Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:32 am

http://kotaku.com/#!5799556/sony-latest-update-on-playstation-network-status-doesnt-sound-good

Sony wrote:

"When we held the press conference in Japan last week, based on what we knew, we expected to have the services online within a week," Seybold wrote. "We were unaware of the extent of the attack on Sony Online Entertainment servers, and we are taking this opportunity to conduct further testing of the incredibly complex system. We know many of you are wanting to play games online, chat with your friends and enjoy all of the services PlayStation Network and Qriocity services have to offer, and trust me when I say we're doing everything we can to make it happen."

Back to top Go down
https://cotrleague.forumotion.com
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet
Alias: Got it Made
PSN ID: Got_It_Made43
Finishing Move(s): Made It Stunner, Sleeper Hold 2

Sony PSN Update May 6th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony PSN Update May 6th   Sony PSN Update May 6th Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 9:53 am

Yeah I read that and I just wanted to go cry some where Razz
(Not literally)
Back to top Go down

Sony PSN Update May 6th
Page 1 of 1