WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marriage Proposal(Promo For Brittany and brooklyn)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
@*Mr.BTY* Justin Bailey

@*Mr.BTY* Justin Bailey

Character Sheet
Alias: Mr.BTY
PSN ID: mrmade1
Finishing Move(s): Bailey Cutter, Red Carpet Welcome

Marriage Proposal(Promo For Brittany and brooklyn) Empty
PostSubject: Marriage Proposal(Promo For Brittany and brooklyn)   Marriage Proposal(Promo For Brittany and brooklyn) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:27 am

*Born to win plays*

*Justin Credible walks smugly to the ring*

greg: I wonder why he's out here.

Justin: I've got something to say to the diva of POWER so come out here brittany.

*Waits for brittany to come out*
Back to top Go down
~[Bitch]~Brittany Claire

Character Sheet
Alias: The CoTR Enchantress
PSN ID: AdenziaStarglaze
Finishing Move(s): Descent to Paradise, Fluttering Infatuation

PostSubject: Re: Marriage Proposal(Promo For Brittany and brooklyn)   Marriage Proposal(Promo For Brittany and brooklyn) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:26 am

We R Who We R by Kesha begins to play and Brittany's titantron appears on the screen. Brittany appears at the top of the ramp as the audience begins to cheer for the recently reconciled girl. She's wearing a bright blue turtle neck shirt with short sleeves, a frilly white skirt, white long socks with white sneakers, and her hair in a bun. She leaps down the ramp, happily high-fiving fans as she passes them. She slides into the ring, before going to the far right corner and standing on it. She motions to the fans in an attempt to get them pumped, before leaping off and looking at Justin, holding a mic to her face.

Brittany: Well hi there, Justin. I hear you want to speak to me?

She smiles as the audience cheers.
Back to top Go down
@*Mr.BTY* Justin Bailey

@*Mr.BTY* Justin Bailey

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Marriage Proposal(Promo For Brittany and brooklyn)   Marriage Proposal(Promo For Brittany and brooklyn) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:49 am

Justin: Brittany first I would like to say I'm sorry for my partners actions. Second of all I see why Aaron was in love with you you truly are beautiful but let me just get to the point.

*Justin goes in his Pocket and pulls out a black box*

*Justin got down on one knee*

Justin: Brittany Alice Claire will you marry me

*Justin waits for a response*
Back to top Go down
~[Bitch]~Brittany Claire

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Marriage Proposal(Promo For Brittany and brooklyn)   Marriage Proposal(Promo For Brittany and brooklyn) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:56 am

Brittany widens her eyes in shock, glancing at the also shocked audience.

Brittany: Uh, wow. I don't really know what to say... Just... wow?

Brittany laughs a little.

Brittany: Now, I'm fine with forgiving someone and all, and I would forgive you for the things you said, but marriage? First off, I'm kind of embarrased you did it here in the ring, and second off... I barely know you. A date would be lovely before I marry someone. So... sorry, Justin. No thanks.
Back to top Go down
CM Punk

Character Sheet
Alias:
PSN ID: JediCody10
Finishing Move(s): Faithbreaker

PostSubject: Re: Marriage Proposal(Promo For Brittany and brooklyn)   Marriage Proposal(Promo For Brittany and brooklyn) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 4:04 am

*Brooklyn decides to come out with a mic and interupt*
Brooklyn: Hahahaha, Brittany, you made the right choice! This guy only wanted to get in your pants and thats all,he probably would have left you on the road alone, after he was done with you! He barley knew you, we aren't like WWE Slut Divas or TNA Whore Knockouts, we came here because we wanted a fight, not any romance! Now Justin, who do you think you are just coming in here, a complete stranger, proposing to one of my best friends? Your lucky that the General Manager placed down gender restrictions, or you would have hell to pay!
Back to top Go down
@*Mr.BTY* Justin Bailey

@*Mr.BTY* Justin Bailey

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Marriage Proposal(Promo For Brittany and brooklyn)   Marriage Proposal(Promo For Brittany and brooklyn) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 4:10 am

*Justin disregards everything brooklyn said*

Justin: Your right i did come on a little strong

Anderson: ya think

Justin: Lets rewind that brittany will you go on a date with me
Back to top Go down
~[Bitch]~Brittany Claire

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Marriage Proposal(Promo For Brittany and brooklyn)   Marriage Proposal(Promo For Brittany and brooklyn) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 4:14 am

Brittany: I'm not sure, I'm still a little upset over everything you said about me. You had a quick change of heart. I'm no whore. I think Brooklyn could be right.

She frowns, nodding at Brooklyn as she enters.

Brittany: But if you can prove that your intentions are pure and can get me to forgive you, who knows?

Brittany shrugs slightly.
Back to top Go down
@*Mr.BTY* Justin Bailey

@*Mr.BTY* Justin Bailey

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Marriage Proposal(Promo For Brittany and brooklyn)   Marriage Proposal(Promo For Brittany and brooklyn) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 4:15 am

Justin: What would i have to do ill do anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marriage Proposal(Promo For Brittany and brooklyn)   Marriage Proposal(Promo For Brittany and brooklyn) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marriage Proposal(Promo For Brittany and brooklyn)
Page 1 of 1