WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

League Hiatus and Dark Matches

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

League Hiatus and Dark Matches Empty
PostSubject: League Hiatus and Dark Matches   League Hiatus and Dark Matches Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:13 pm

Alright guys, it's been a few weeks since I posted the last 2 cards and there are still a number of matches lingering from that week. So, as of right now the league is going on Hiatus until activity picks up (or WWE 12 comes out, whichever comes first).

In the mean time, I will award EXP for Dark Matches (one match per day). If you play in a Dark Match (win or lose, including previous Dark Matches played from July 17th onward), please post the results here: https://cotrleague.forumotion.com/t446-official-dark-matches-thread

This will give our newer Superstars something to do, on their own time, while the league is on temporary hold. I encourage all players to continue making promo's, working out storylines and playing matches during this time. After all, the league will go back into full swing once activity picks back up!

On another note, Inpact is planning on recruiting more new people and Cody is planning to run some kind of Tournament this Sunday. I will post more information when I have it.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Back to top Go down
https://cotrleague.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1