WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Returning Hero (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JHF0410

JHF0410

Character Sheet
Alias: Hero
PSN ID: x_InfInAtOr_x
Finishing Move(s): Crucifix Powerbomb

The Returning Hero (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Returning Hero (Open)   The Returning Hero (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:03 am

The fans in the CotR arena look confused as an unfamiliar song plays. No one comes on the stage. As the song goes on, they hear the lyrics. "I Need A Hero! To Save Me Now!" They instantly recognize one word: Hero! The fans begin to cheer as they await the arrival of the one man they know it is, then cheer even louder as Randall Hennings walks onto the ramp. He looks around the arena, smiling, then get a serious look on his face. He salutes, then walks down to the ring, smiling. He slides under the bottom rope and gets a microphone from ringside. He stands in the middle of the ring and smiles.

Hero | Randall Hennings

"I'M BAAACCCKKK! Thats right, a hero has come, a hero has come BACK to CotR. Just as my theme says, I've got a hero, living in me. That hero has come back from Iraq, for a THIRD time! And now that I'm back, I'm gonna fight for whats right. Because, thats what a hero does! And, in fact, being in Iraq again has made me stronger. I'm a stonger guy now compared to when I left. I am a hero. I am an American hero, a hero to the world, THE hero of the CotR Universe! And when I get back into this ring, I'll be wrestling for the first time in months! And, hopefully, I'll give all of you a great match. But, until then, I'm standing here, in front of all of you, a changed man. War changes you, whether it be for better or worse, it will, no doubt, change you. The war is something that you can never get the events of out of your mind, EVER. Whether its just holding the gun, shooting it, enduring months of training, or getting shot on the battle field, the memories last forever. And no matter how much you don't like them, they last. Nothing will ever change what has happened in the past, but, like they say, everything happens for a reason. And I'll tell you this, something that happened over in Iraq my second time should've killed me, but I'm still standing. And why, what was the reason? I think I know, it was to see all of your faces, each and every week, in CotR! Me being able to come back this time, proves that I should be one thing: A Champion! And I know alot of people in the back have missed me just as much as everyone out here now, so I invite anyone who wants to come down to say a few words to me."

Randall waits in the ring for someone.
Back to top Go down
@*Mr.BTY* Justin Bailey

@*Mr.BTY* Justin Bailey

Character Sheet
Alias: Mr.BTY
PSN ID: mrmade1
Finishing Move(s): Bailey Cutter, Red Carpet Welcome

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Hero (Open)   The Returning Hero (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:19 am

*Justin Credible's new Theme song play*(before you say anything fuck you cody)

*Justin Credible runs down to the ring with the cheers of the fans pushing him onward*

Justin: You don't know me so i'll just start by say Nice to meet ya i'm Justin Credible and welcome back so i came out here to tell you a lot has change Elite has crumbled Power has come and gone in your absents and a icon has past Mercer has quit and Cody is still all emo so i hope your training over there has tought you something cause it a lot more worse than a battle field
Back to top Go down
Codeydbw

Codeydbw

Character Sheet
Alias: Next Big Thing
PSN ID: codeydbw
Finishing Move(s): Justice Serverd, The British Breakdown

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Hero (Open)   The Returning Hero (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:45 pm

Justin and Randall turn to the stage and see Jason Justice walking to the ring, wearing his newest T-Shirt, a british flag design with the words ''British Original'' on it.

Jason gets into the ring and grabs a mic.

Jason: I don't really know you, Randall, i was in the crowd at your leaving speech but, yea.....first off, welcome back!

(Pop from the crowd)

Jason: Second off, let me introduce myself, im Jason Justice.

Jason: One more thing, how does it feel, to know that you were in the most dangerous place in the world right now, fighting a war and being able to come home?
Back to top Go down
JHF0410

JHF0410

Character Sheet
Alias: Hero
PSN ID: x_InfInAtOr_x
Finishing Move(s): Crucifix Powerbomb

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Hero (Open)   The Returning Hero (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:50 pm

Randall looks at him and smiles.

Hero | Randall Hennings

"Yeah, the war is a dangerous place. I'm just glad to be back in the States. Thats really all I can say."
Back to top Go down
MLGPro1337

MLGPro1337

Character Sheet
Alias: PRO
PSN ID: Cody_The_Pro
Finishing Move(s): The Anuresym,Bloodline

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Hero (Open)   The Returning Hero (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:43 am

DrizzyDrake wrote:

*Justin Credible's new Theme song play*(before you say anything fuck you cody)

*Justin Credible runs down to the ring with the cheers of the fans pushing him onward*

Justin: You don't know me so i'll just start by say Nice to meet ya i'm Justin Credible and welcome back so i came out here to tell you a lot has change Elite has crumbled Power has come and gone in your absents and a icon has past Mercer has quit and Cody is still all emo so i hope your training over there has tought you something cause it a lot more worse than a battle field
WOWOWOWOW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Hero (Open)   The Returning Hero (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Returning Hero (Open)
Page 1 of 1