WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ideas For CotR

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Ideas For CotR Empty
PostSubject: Ideas For CotR   Ideas For CotR Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:00 pm

I've only been here for a day and I'm very impressed with the storylines, the verbal warfares, and etc. This league is very interesting, and should stay that way. Since it's only a weekly show, we should be able to kick in some work for at least 30 mins or so for the spectators. So what can we do that will keep this weekly episonage successful? Some ideas came across me such as:

- COMPLETELY STRUCTURED STORYLINES (Idea via JOKER)
- Weekly news on what's happening in the curcuit
- Weekly/bi-weekly interviews for new champions, reigning champions, rivalries, contenders, etc
- A possible stat sheet to keep track of wins/loses, biggest match, achievements(?)
- Signature Championship belts to keep track on who's champion.
- Special guest referee matches
(A triple threat/fatal four way match where the non-participant observe the match and report. It's workable)
- A lot of GM announcements
- Tournements (No time soon though, got to get the ball rolling 1st.)
- Weekly Top 10 power poll
- Fantasy matches (Think Cyber Sunday PPV concept)
- Big match headlines

These are just some ideas just to junction in with what we got going on now. I would love to hear everybody else's input on this. This would be a good move for everybody to stay interactive.
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Character Sheet
Alias:
PSN ID: CANYOUBLAMEME
Finishing Move(s): Grave Digger

Ideas For CotR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas For CotR   Ideas For CotR Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:05 pm

Sounds pretty awesome I'll do whatever I can to help this get going in those directions. Just let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
Back to top Go down

Ideas For CotR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas For CotR   Ideas For CotR Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:07 pm

Sounds cool good idea man
Back to top Go down
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

Ideas For CotR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas For CotR   Ideas For CotR Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:19 pm

These are great ideas! Some of them I am planning on doing when the league starts (interviews, match headlines and such in the Event forum). I'll start looking into the other ideas that will most likely be on me like the Stat Sheet you mentioned and such this weekend.

It might take some time though, so please be patient Wink
Back to top Go down
https://cotrleague.forumotion.com

Ideas For CotR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas For CotR   Ideas For CotR Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:29 pm

CANYOUBLAMEME wrote:
Sounds pretty awesome I'll do whatever I can to help this get going in those directions. Just let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Well, the structured storyline are to be worked on by everybody in the league. Those are to be drawn out in PM between those who are within that storyline. Ex: Azul & Dragonfly spawns a rivalry, then those two characters are to work a story that spawns up a match before posting on sunday. After the match, those two work a post story should be posted that monday evening/night. So basically, you'll have two big post for that week on the story until the next week sunday/monday. As far as run-ins and 3rd party intertwining into the story, those need permission.

I can do the weekly news with no problem. Only thing is I'ma need the rest of the superstars to report personal (in character) news, such as backstage injuries, departures, call outs, etc. That'll make the locker room easier just for setups and etc.

The rest of the stuff is mostly GM work (sry boss lol), but what we can do is help pitch in by giving him the information he needs to put out for announcements, end of match results to update the power poll, and stat sheet(?) and etc.

Somebody can pick up the interviews if they want to. But MUST keep the interview questions on track on what's happening in the curcuit, their thoughts on who as contender and to the character and etc.

Once we get things worked out slowly, it'll turn out pretty good.
Back to top Go down

Ideas For CotR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas For CotR   Ideas For CotR Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:43 pm

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention...
Far as rivalries goes, there's no need to have multiple threads for one rivalry. To save space and fustration keeping up with it, have the rivalry all in one thread until it's done. So since there's 4 shows in February, there should be the 1st 8 posts in one thread for that rivalry.

Storyline setup in threads should be like this

Feb 6 - Pre-match story (1st post)
Feb 7 - Match results & post match story (2nd)
Feb 13 - Pre-match story post reserve (3rd post)
Feb 14 - Match results & post match story post reserve (4th post)
Feb 20 - Pre-match story post reserve (5th post)
Feb 21 - Match results & post match story post reserve (6th post)
Feb 27 - Pre-match story post reserve (7th post)
Feb 28 - Match results & post match story post reserve (8th post)

This way none of the story gets overlooked with spectator comments and lost in search of.
Back to top Go down

Ideas For CotR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas For CotR   Ideas For CotR Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:51 pm

Theirs only one show a week? I thought it was two shows a week
Back to top Go down
InpactSavior

Character Sheet
Alias: The Savior
PSN ID: mrinpact16
Finishing Move(s): Inpact Buster, Flying Elbow Drop

Ideas For CotR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas For CotR   Ideas For CotR Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:52 pm

These are all great ideas but I was also wondering maybe we could use story designer with our matches and maybe post them on youtube for people to check the league out.
Back to top Go down
http://community.smackdownvsraw.com/home

Ideas For CotR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas For CotR   Ideas For CotR Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:54 pm

Money_4life wrote:
Theirs only one show a week? I thought it was two shows a week

Idk, I could be wrong. Maybe there is two.
I just thought it was monday shows and weekend dark matches
Back to top Go down

Ideas For CotR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas For CotR   Ideas For CotR Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:55 pm

InpactSavior wrote:
These are all great ideas but I was also wondering maybe we could use story designer with our matches and maybe post them on youtube for people to check the league out.

Is that possible?
How?
Back to top Go down

Ideas For CotR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas For CotR   Ideas For CotR Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:58 pm

Idk know either but I would love to have two matches but it's up to the gm
Back to top Go down
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet

Ideas For CotR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas For CotR   Ideas For CotR Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 6:09 pm

RecksJr wrote:
InpactSavior wrote:

Is that possible?
How?

Unfortunately, you can't upload Story Designer Storylines to Youtube from the game, only Highlight Reel stuff.

Sorry to break the bad news guys ;\
Back to top Go down

Ideas For CotR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas For CotR   Ideas For CotR Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 6:15 pm

Money_4life wrote:

I think it was two matches for the divisions (1 cruiserweight match & 1 heavyweight match) But I wouldn't mind having two shows a week. One for "Night of Champions' & one for "WCW" (The only other arena that has Champion in it). It's alot of PC time, but worth it.
Back to top Go down

Ideas For CotR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas For CotR   Ideas For CotR Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 6:16 pm

GM_Ryan_Lee wrote:
RecksJr wrote:
InpactSavior wrote:

Is that possible?
How?

Unfortunately, you can't upload Story Designer Storylines to Youtube from the game, only Highlight Reel stuff.

Sorry to break the bad news guys ;\

Figured that much. Plus I don't think you can do cpu vs cpu
Back to top Go down
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet

Ideas For CotR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas For CotR   Ideas For CotR Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 6:21 pm

RecksJr wrote:
Money_4life wrote:

I think it was two matches for the divisions (1 cruiserweight match & 1 heavyweight match) But I wouldn't mind having two shows a week. One for "Night of Champions' & one for "WCW" (The only other arena that has Champion in it). It's alot of PC time, but worth it.

To clarify, it's two matches a week (+1 for Rivalry or Stable matches). One match for each Division you're in. Technically this could be considered 2 separate shows?

Also, there's no reason we can't do Dark Matches (doesn't count for EXP or Rank) throughout the week. I just limited it to 2-3 a week so it's fair for people that are busy throughout the week.
Back to top Go down

Ideas For CotR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas For CotR   Ideas For CotR Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:07 pm

I agree with everything you guys said...minus the one thread...i think multiple threads makes the site look stronger in acitvity and it doesnt bunch all inicidents together which i feel causes more confusion.
Back to top Go down

Ideas For CotR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas For CotR   Ideas For CotR Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:16 pm

Creed_ wrote:
I agree with everything you guys said...minus the one thread...i think multiple threads makes the site look stronger in acitvity and it doesnt bunch all inicidents together which i feel causes more confusion.

The single thread is for you and your opponent's storyline until it's over. once its over, u can start a new one and etc.
Back to top Go down
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet

Ideas For CotR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas For CotR   Ideas For CotR Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:25 pm

Just wanted to let everyone know that RecksJr (Dragonfly) made some awesome looking Title Belt pictures that I will give out when our first champions are crowned.

Thanks, RecksJr!
Back to top Go down

Ideas For CotR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas For CotR   Ideas For CotR Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:17 am

Hi everyone! Smile
New Diva on the roster. cheers

Suggestion about Titles/Belts:
I would like to suggest additional to a divas belt also a divas tag team belt if possible.
Since tag team matches between divas are available in the game it should be possible to have one for the divas too right? Smile

Suggestion about promotions:
The ones that promote this site and league could maybe add in the promotion what kind of belts, divisions and roster we have available so the league could look more appealing to outsiders and pick their interest on joining. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ideas For CotR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas For CotR   Ideas For CotR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas For CotR
Page 1 of 1