WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Championship Title Matches

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

Championship Title Matches Empty
PostSubject: Championship Title Matches   Championship Title Matches Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:00 am

I'm sure a lot of people in the league are wondering when they will get Championship Title shots. Well, I'm still willing to book Title matches for anyone that's ACTIVE in the league. So, if you want a Title shot, start doing Dark Matches (and reporting them) and writing (good) promos!

Thus far, I haven't seen anyone really all that active in both categories, so I haven't booked any #1 Contender Matches OR Title matches. After Tyson and Justice fight for the CW title, the victor will need a new opponent to face and Rival is still waiting for someone else worth enough to contest for the HW title. I have big plans for both championship titles in the near future, but I need people competing for them.

Also, I plan to introduce a NEW title once I see activity pick up, so get in that ring and start fightin'!
Back to top Go down
https://cotrleague.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1