WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Banhammer! I name thee "Clarence!"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~[SaIKI]~Justice

~[SaIKI]~Justice

Character Sheet
Alias: Justice
PSN ID: sakoritosagara
Finishing Move(s): Just Cause, The Eyes of Justice

Banhammer! I name thee "Clarence!" Empty
PostSubject: Banhammer! I name thee "Clarence!"   Banhammer! I name thee "Clarence!" Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:53 pm

Alrighty, if you couldn't tell already, GM Ryan Lee has just made me a Moderator. I will uphold the responsibilities handed to me with the greatest care and execute the day to day operations if he is unavailable. If there are any questions for those who are new, or if anybody needs any help with anything at all, don't be afraid to ask. I am on whenever I am at home on the computer and/or on the PS3. If you do message me however, and I do not respond, then I am either at work or I am asleep (I tend to leave stuff on a lot... Yes, sadly, I waste electricity). I WILL recieve your messages next time I am available and will answer them as quickly as I can.

That is all! Thanks for joining Champions of the Ring! I look foreward to meeting you in that 20 x 20 squared circle soon!

-Sakorito Sagara
(Justice, Evalyn, The Dynamite)
Back to top Go down
http://arakis.slstreams.net:8122/

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWE '12 Champions of the Ring :: Champions of the Ring PS3 League :: League Rules & Announcements-
Jump to: