WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Summer PPV Incoming and Opinions Needed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

Summer PPV Incoming and Opinions Needed Empty
PostSubject: Summer PPV Incoming and Opinions Needed   Summer PPV Incoming and Opinions Needed Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:50 am

Hello, Champions!

I'm looking to have a short PPV match card in the next couple weeks. Most, if not all, of the matches will be Championship Title matches. If you want a chance to participate in a title match, start playing some matches and writing promos, because it's going to come up very soon and I'm going to be rewarding those that are most active within the league (and those that are most successful as well).

The only division that is already set in stone, is the Cruiserweight Division (I have a promise to keep). For every other Division, you still have a chance to compete for the Title.

Also, I would like to hear what people think about the league currently. It seems our temporary format actually works pretty well for a lot of people, so I'm wondering if you guys think it would be good to keep going with booking your own matches and then Saga and I will book the PPV matches. Of course, any other feedback you have on the league is also appreciated, so let us know what you think.

Good luck, all!
Back to top Go down
https://cotrleague.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1