WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Streak, is dead!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Codeydbw

Codeydbw

Character Sheet
Alias: Next Big Thing
PSN ID: codeydbw
Finishing Move(s): Justice Serverd, The British Breakdown

The Streak, is dead! Empty
PostSubject: The Streak, is dead!   The Streak, is dead! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 4:56 pm

(After Gladiator Championship Match)

Azul is celebrating his defense, Jason re-enters the ring after getting a microphone.

Jason:..........Congrats Azul, you truly deserve to be a champion, I am glad that we were able to have an amazing match and i truly respect you.....

*Jason offers ahandshake to Azul*

I hope you do to....
Back to top Go down
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

The Streak, is dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streak, is dead!   The Streak, is dead! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:38 pm

Azul looks over his shoulder when Jason interrupts his victory music. Even with his mask on, Azul is noticeably discontent. He hops down from the turnbuckle facing Jason and looks down at the title around his waist. The Blue Avenger reaches Jason, and plucks the mic from his hand. After a seemingly intense and awkward bit of silence, he raises the mic and begins to speak...

Azul Guerrero: Hu-

Unfortunately, no sense can be made of the words coming from Azul. He appears to be speaking English and some kind of broken Spanish at the same time, and part of his slick black Championship attire covers his mouth, muffling whatever gibberish escapes his mouth...which clearly isn't helping. He appears to be rambling as he paces back and forth, unaware of how incredibly difficult it is for everyone else to understand. At times he seems to be criticizing Jason, but he could just as easily be congratulating him for making it this far. His body language suggests many things, but nobody is quite sure what he is trying to say.

Azul seems happy with himself as he finishes his speech, tosses the mic back to Jason and walks onto the edge of the canvas before stopping. He looks at Jason for a moment and, somehow, we can tell that he is smiling. It is only a moment later and he is clearly very serious, perhaps even angry or trying to intimidate Jason. Again, nobody is quite sure.

Greg: What just-

Andersen: Our Gladiator Champion has gone mad! Look at him! He's losing it!

Greg: See, I don't know about that. One thing is for sure, he needs to change that damn outfit so we can understand what he's saying. Context is key, Andersen.

Andersen: Oh, please, I know crazy and this guy is crazy with a capital C!
Back to top Go down
https://cotrleague.forumotion.com

The Streak, is dead!
Page 1 of 1