WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2 Men, 1 Jannety..(Closed for codeydbw,Justin Is Badass, Mr.Hyde and Brittany Claire)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Codeydbw

Codeydbw

Character Sheet
Alias: Next Big Thing
PSN ID: codeydbw
Finishing Move(s): Justice Serverd, The British Breakdown

2 Men, 1 Jannety..(Closed for codeydbw,Justin Is Badass, Mr.Hyde and  Brittany Claire) Empty
PostSubject: 2 Men, 1 Jannety..(Closed for codeydbw,Justin Is Badass, Mr.Hyde and Brittany Claire)   2 Men, 1 Jannety..(Closed for codeydbw,Justin Is Badass, Mr.Hyde and  Brittany Claire) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:29 pm

Anderson: Welcome everyone to the newest edition of Champions Of The Ring! I'm Anderson joined by my partner, Greg and we are in for a great night of COTR Action.........

Greg: Well look who's here...........it's Jason Justice!!!

*Jason slowly walks to the ring as the titantron plays a video of Justin hitting the Credibility Statement on him*

Jason: You know, me and Justin, we were trusting freinds, we were partners, well after last week, that is no longer the situation, I want Justin to come to the ring now and tell me, why he attacked me last week........

Last edited by codeydbw on Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
@*Mr.BTY* Justin Bailey

@*Mr.BTY* Justin Bailey

Character Sheet
Alias: Mr.BTY
PSN ID: mrmade1
Finishing Move(s): Bailey Cutter, Red Carpet Welcome

2 Men, 1 Jannety..(Closed for codeydbw,Justin Is Badass, Mr.Hyde and  Brittany Claire) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Men, 1 Jannety..(Closed for codeydbw,Justin Is Badass, Mr.Hyde and Brittany Claire)   2 Men, 1 Jannety..(Closed for codeydbw,Justin Is Badass, Mr.Hyde and  Brittany Claire) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:39 pm

Justin: WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY thats a good question why did i attack you,why did britt come to talk to me and not you,why when Aaron died did i become the master.

Justin: 1 reason to all these questions: I'M BETTER THAN YOU always have been,always will be END OF STORY.
Back to top Go down
Codeydbw

Codeydbw

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2 Men, 1 Jannety..(Closed for codeydbw,Justin Is Badass, Mr.Hyde and Brittany Claire)   2 Men, 1 Jannety..(Closed for codeydbw,Justin Is Badass, Mr.Hyde and  Brittany Claire) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:41 pm

Jason: Wait a minute, Brittany talked to you, what did she say? Exactly..........
Back to top Go down
@*Mr.BTY* Justin Bailey

@*Mr.BTY* Justin Bailey

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2 Men, 1 Jannety..(Closed for codeydbw,Justin Is Badass, Mr.Hyde and Brittany Claire)   2 Men, 1 Jannety..(Closed for codeydbw,Justin Is Badass, Mr.Hyde and  Brittany Claire) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:43 pm

Justin: She told me you came on to her
Back to top Go down
Codeydbw

Codeydbw

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2 Men, 1 Jannety..(Closed for codeydbw,Justin Is Badass, Mr.Hyde and Brittany Claire)   2 Men, 1 Jannety..(Closed for codeydbw,Justin Is Badass, Mr.Hyde and  Brittany Claire) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:45 pm

What! Listen Justin, tell me exactly what she said, every single word.........
Back to top Go down
@*Mr.BTY* Justin Bailey

@*Mr.BTY* Justin Bailey

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2 Men, 1 Jannety..(Closed for codeydbw,Justin Is Badass, Mr.Hyde and Brittany Claire)   2 Men, 1 Jannety..(Closed for codeydbw,Justin Is Badass, Mr.Hyde and  Brittany Claire) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:55 pm

Justin: She said: I just wanted to come tell you something. Your partner - well, I would like if you kept him in line. After the match I went to apologize to him for attacking him and he came onto me. He grabbed me and tried to pull me to him. He said he was glad I rejected you so that he could have me himself... but I pushed him away. But, all I need to do is to tell him to back off. Could you do that for me? I would be very thankful.
Back to top Go down
Codeydbw

Codeydbw

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2 Men, 1 Jannety..(Closed for codeydbw,Justin Is Badass, Mr.Hyde and Brittany Claire)   2 Men, 1 Jannety..(Closed for codeydbw,Justin Is Badass, Mr.Hyde and  Brittany Claire) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:14 pm

Wait, seriously? You really believe that I would, come onto Brittany bloody Claire? I think you have a screw loose mate, I hate her with every fiber in my being!

And furthermore, you really think that Bitch would ever, apologize to me? She dosen't give a crap about me, or you, she's been messing with you mind man.........this is just her trying to make you look like a complete moron!
Back to top Go down
~[Bitch]~Brittany Claire

Character Sheet
Alias: The CoTR Enchantress
PSN ID: AdenziaStarglaze
Finishing Move(s): Descent to Paradise, Fluttering Infatuation

PostSubject: Re: 2 Men, 1 Jannety..(Closed for codeydbw,Justin Is Badass, Mr.Hyde and Brittany Claire)   2 Men, 1 Jannety..(Closed for codeydbw,Justin Is Badass, Mr.Hyde and  Brittany Claire) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:43 pm

"It's Brittany, bitch."

Brittany's new heel theme hits and a puff of red fumes appears as Brittany walks out in her new enchantress atire, her hair cut short and ruffled. She is holding a mic, shaking her head in distress.

Brittany: No, no, he lies Jason! I never approached him and said any of that. Before your show all I did was apologize for Cody hitting him with a chair. I planned on apologizing to you about the attacks after the show but... I couldn't. So I thought I'd apologize before you came out and did anything but... we see how that has gone.

She walks down the ramp, shaking her head furiously.

Brittany: I would do no such thing! I don't lie. I'm a very honest girl.
Back to top Go down
@*Mr.BTY* Justin Bailey

@*Mr.BTY* Justin Bailey

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2 Men, 1 Jannety..(Closed for codeydbw,Justin Is Badass, Mr.Hyde and Brittany Claire)   2 Men, 1 Jannety..(Closed for codeydbw,Justin Is Badass, Mr.Hyde and  Brittany Claire) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:56 pm

Justin: BULLSHITT i knew i shoudnt trust you sfter what you did to me

*Justin Hears a voice*

Voice: Walk Away

Justin: What the fuck

Voice: Walk Away

*Justin Walks Abruptly backstage*
Back to top Go down
Codeydbw

Codeydbw

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2 Men, 1 Jannety..(Closed for codeydbw,Justin Is Badass, Mr.Hyde and Brittany Claire)   2 Men, 1 Jannety..(Closed for codeydbw,Justin Is Badass, Mr.Hyde and  Brittany Claire) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:15 pm

Jason and Britt are left in the ring, both seem a bit confused of what just happened.

Jason: Ok.........nevermind that, Britt I don't believe anything you say, your probaly the last person I would trust.

Back to top Go down
~[Bitch]~Brittany Claire

Character Sheet
Alias: The CoTR Enchantress
PSN ID: AdenziaStarglaze
Finishing Move(s): Descent to Paradise, Fluttering Infatuation

PostSubject: Re: 2 Men, 1 Jannety..(Closed for codeydbw,Justin Is Badass, Mr.Hyde and Brittany Claire)   2 Men, 1 Jannety..(Closed for codeydbw,Justin Is Badass, Mr.Hyde and  Brittany Claire) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:20 pm

Brittany frowns, shaking her head.

Brittany: Something obviously wrong with him, he's instable. Even if I DID lie to him about that, should you coming onto me trigger that kind of reaction from him? And attack on his best friend? Not just an attack, but he finished you off. I may hate him sometimes, but you should really get him some help. I don't wish anything like that on anybody here.

"It's Brittany, bitch."

Brittany's music plays as she gets out of the ring and walks backstage.

Last edited by Brittany Claire on Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
@*Mr.BTY* Justin Bailey

@*Mr.BTY* Justin Bailey

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2 Men, 1 Jannety..(Closed for codeydbw,Justin Is Badass, Mr.Hyde and Brittany Claire)   2 Men, 1 Jannety..(Closed for codeydbw,Justin Is Badass, Mr.Hyde and  Brittany Claire) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:24 pm

*Later that day*
Back to top Go down
Mr_Hyde!

Character Sheet
Alias: Dr. Jeckle
PSN ID: CANYOUBLAMEME
Finishing Move(s): Checkmate

PostSubject: Re: 2 Men, 1 Jannety..(Closed for codeydbw,Justin Is Badass, Mr.Hyde and Brittany Claire)   2 Men, 1 Jannety..(Closed for codeydbw,Justin Is Badass, Mr.Hyde and  Brittany Claire) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:10 pm

Mr. Hyde walks up behind Justin.

Mr. Hyde: Well hello!

Justin jumps back and looks Hyde up and down.

Mr. Hyde: Don't worry about a thing. You see the Dr. and I were the ones who called you out of the ring yesterday isn't that right?.... That is indeed correct Mr. Hyde.

Justin looks at Mr. Hyde strangely and takes a step back.

Mr. Hyde: Cmon Justin don't act scared... Yeah you listened to us earlier and now we need you to listen up again... The Dr. and I have cooked up some interesting little plans together... Yes we have and they involve you and that Jason fellow.... Well does that tickle your interest a little?

Justin nods slowly and begins to settle down a little.

Mr. Hyde: Ok good now follow me!

Mr. Hyde quickly dashes around a corner and Justin takes off behind him. He catches just enough glimpses of Hyde to stay on the right track until suddenly he finds himself far from the arena and with no clue where he is or even where Hyde is.

Justin again hears the voice...
Voice (supposedly Hyde): This way! Come this way!

As Justin walks around the corner to the voice he suddenly spots.......
Back to top Go down
Codeydbw

Codeydbw

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2 Men, 1 Jannety..(Closed for codeydbw,Justin Is Badass, Mr.Hyde and Brittany Claire)   2 Men, 1 Jannety..(Closed for codeydbw,Justin Is Badass, Mr.Hyde and  Brittany Claire) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:18 pm

Justin turns round the corner to see, his former tag team partner, Jason Justice, he looks Jason up and down and notices Jason has a cane.

Jason: Last week, you started this hatred, you were a gullible idiot, believing that bitch Brittany Claire, well Justin, I'm sorry man but I never go down, without a fight!

*Jason quickly smacks Justin with his cane, he sizes Justin up for Justice Calling and hits it.*

Jason:..........Never.............

*Jason begins to walk back to the arena.*
Back to top Go down
Mr_Hyde!

Character Sheet
Alias: Dr. Jeckle
PSN ID: CANYOUBLAMEME
Finishing Move(s): Checkmate

PostSubject: Re: 2 Men, 1 Jannety..(Closed for codeydbw,Justin Is Badass, Mr.Hyde and Brittany Claire)   2 Men, 1 Jannety..(Closed for codeydbw,Justin Is Badass, Mr.Hyde and  Brittany Claire) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 6:33 pm

Mr. Hyde walks out from behind a near by trash can and looks in horror at Justin.

Mr. Hyde: Great Scott Dr.!.. What is it?... Look at this man, he appears to have been destroyed!!... Yes it would seem so.... Dr. Jeckle please help this man! I have never seen him before in my life but for some reason I feel oddly responsible for his injuries... I see what you mean I will do what I can... DR I DON'T THINK HE IS BREATHING!!... He may need mouth to mouth... I will do it! As I said I feel responsible!

Mr. Hyde leans in really close and grabs out a air pump for basketballs.

Mr. Hyde: Don't worry now sir! We will have you back to your normal self in no time!

Mr. Hyde begins pumping air into Justin through the pump as the cameras go out and back to the arena.

Greg: Well that has to be one of the oddest scenes we have ever seen unfold here in COTR!

Andersen: It wasn't odd it was ludicrous!! Hyde leads poor Justin into an ambush and then tries to pretend like he has nothing to do with it?!

Greg: You wouldn't be complaining if it were the other way around!

Justice: This Hyde guy is starting to creep me out a little guys. But I can't wait to see what he and the "Dr." have in store for us next!
Back to top Go down
Codeydbw

Codeydbw

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2 Men, 1 Jannety..(Closed for codeydbw,Justin Is Badass, Mr.Hyde and Brittany Claire)   2 Men, 1 Jannety..(Closed for codeydbw,Justin Is Badass, Mr.Hyde and  Brittany Claire) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:18 pm

Anderson: Well look who's coming out, it's Jason Justice!

*Jason walks down to the ring looking pretty happy with himself, he climbs into the ring and grabs a mic, he prepares to speak*

Jason: Last week, I got payback on Justin Credible, the man who turned his back on me, who attacked me and hit me with his finishing maneuver.

Last week, I got one of my Friends, Mr Hyde to lure Justin into a trap and I hit him with the ''Justice Calling''.

*Suddenly..............*
Back to top Go down
@*Mr.BTY* Justin Bailey

@*Mr.BTY* Justin Bailey

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2 Men, 1 Jannety..(Closed for codeydbw,Justin Is Badass, Mr.Hyde and Brittany Claire)   2 Men, 1 Jannety..(Closed for codeydbw,Justin Is Badass, Mr.Hyde and  Brittany Claire) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:53 pm

* A fan jumps the barricade and and enters the ring behind jason ad pulls of the mask *

Greg: It's Justin Credible jason turn around

* Justin hits the wheelbarrel facebuster *

Justin: Someone give me a fucking mic

* hands Justin a mic *

Justin: Jason you decided it would be kool to piss me off bad idea asshole

* Grabs Jason by his hair and walks him outside the stadium in sidney australia and throws him in the ocean

Justin: Hyde,Jeklye whatever your name is your next

* Throws the mic at jason *
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 Men, 1 Jannety..(Closed for codeydbw,Justin Is Badass, Mr.Hyde and Brittany Claire)   2 Men, 1 Jannety..(Closed for codeydbw,Justin Is Badass, Mr.Hyde and  Brittany Claire) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 Men, 1 Jannety..(Closed for codeydbw,Justin Is Badass, Mr.Hyde and Brittany Claire)
Page 1 of 1