WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for Trouble...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

Looking for Trouble... Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Trouble...   Looking for Trouble... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:48 pm

Andersen: Ladies and gentlemen...oh and also Greg! Welcome back to Champions of the Ring! Last night we had the incredible Son of a Beach PPV to wrap up the summer and what a blast it was!

Greg: Yes ma'am, Andersen, we had a great set of matches and a new Champion was born! I've got news that someone is about to come out here and grace us with his heroic presence!

Andersen: Who could it be!? You lousy good for noth-

As Greg and Andersen continue to bicker, Azul Guerrero's (AKA The Tornado) entrance music lights the arena on fire.

He enters with his Gladiator Championship Title around his waist and a delightful smile on his face. He quickly makes his way to the ring, does his signature head flip and points to the CotR fans. He's clearly in good spirits as he asks for a mic from the ring side assistant.

Azul Guerrero AKA The Tornado AKA The Blue Avenger: Hola, muchachos! It is another exciting day of Azul's reign! Si, that is correct, I am still the Gladiator Champion, yet no one seems to be taking me seriously, no? Yes. Why is it that I am not considered a threat? I cannot tell you. What I can tell you is that at the Son of a Beach PPV, Jason lost his title match against Tyson Stewart.

Azul pauses for a moment.

Azul Guerrero AKA The Tornado AKA The Blue Avenger AKA The Gladiator Champion: What I have to wonder is, why was Jason given a chance to compete for the Cruiserweight Title over me? I am, after all, the Gladiator Champion and I am a cruiserweight...in fact, I've been on a Cruise Control winning streak for a long time now...hmmm...

Azul pauses again and then comes to a sudden realization!

Azul Guererro AKA The Tornado AKA The Blue Avenger AKA The Gladiator Champion AKA On Cruise Control: Ah hah! I must be next in line for the Cruiserweight Title then! Si! Si! If anyone deserves a shot at the Cruiserweight Title, it's me! Not a nobody like Jason Justin, but Azul Guerrero! AKA The Tornado! AKA The Blue Avenger AKA-

Azul's dramatic rambling comes to a screeching anti-lock breaks hault as a familiar set of music cuts him off. He lets out all the fire in his belly with an exhaustive sigh as he realizes who is coming to the ring to confront him...
Back to top Go down
https://cotrleague.forumotion.com
Codeydbw

Codeydbw

Character Sheet
Alias: Next Big Thing
PSN ID: codeydbw
Finishing Move(s): Justice Serverd, The British Breakdown

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Trouble...   Looking for Trouble... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 9:01 pm

*Jason walks to the ring in a pair of sunglasses, his newest T-Shirt and jeans, mic in hand*

*He climbs into the ring and prepares to talk*

Jason: Azul......Azul Guerrero......the mightiy Gladiator Champion........

Now.....I don't get what your talking about......because never question me when I say......I earned what I have! I earned my shot, I defeated Jimmy Henderson.....and yes, I did not win, but I had one hell of a match.....now Azul, I remember what happened after our TLC match for the Gladiator Championship, I tried to shake your hand......you refused and walked away. So I don't know your problem is Azul.......but I will not take insults from you!
Back to top Go down
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Trouble...   Looking for Trouble... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 9:21 pm

Azul Guererro AKA The Tornado AKA The Blue Avenger AKA The Gladiator Champion AKA On Cruise Control AKA The Mighty Gladiator Champion: So let me get this straight...you think I didn't shake your hand out of disrespect? Estupido, I didn't shake your hand out of pity! I even said, "You'll never be as great as me, but no hard feelings right?" Did you not hear me?

Azul steps back to look Codey up and down...

Azul Guererro AKA The Tornado AKA The Blue Avenger AKA The Gladiator Champion AKA On Cruise Control AKA The Mighty Gladiator Champion AKA Not Estupido like Jason: It's a shame that this is the best CotR has to offer in competition...tisk, tisk. Uh oh, I insulted you again!

Azul steps right up to Codey to meet him face to face...

Azul Guererro AKA The Tornado AKA The Blue Avenger AKA The Gladiator Champion AKA On Cruise Control AKA The Mighty Gladiator Champion AKA Not Estupido like Jason AKA Total Badass AKA Etc...: What are you going to do about it...Estupido?

Azul has a giant shit-eating grin on his face at point blank range with a volcano that's about to erupt...
Back to top Go down
Codeydbw

Codeydbw

Character Sheet
Alias: Next Big Thing
PSN ID: codeydbw
Finishing Move(s): Justice Serverd, The British Breakdown

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Trouble...   Looking for Trouble... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 9:28 pm

Jason: You talk a big game Azul but can you back it up?

*Jason suddenly hits a kick to the head and prepares to fight as Azul dizzily gets to his feet*
Back to top Go down
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Trouble...   Looking for Trouble... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Azul manages to find the ring corner and lift himself to a half-standing position. He is visibly shaken, but not stirred. After regaining his composure, he makes one final statement...

Azul Guerrero: Si, burro...si...

They prepare for battle in the squared circle. Both of them sharing the same goal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Trouble...   Looking for Trouble... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Trouble...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WWE '12 Champions of the Ring :: Champions of the Ring PS3 League :: Getting Into Character-
Jump to: