WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tying Up Loose Ends.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Codeydbw

Codeydbw

Character Sheet
Alias: Next Big Thing
PSN ID: codeydbw
Finishing Move(s): Justice Serverd, The British Breakdown

Tying Up Loose Ends. Empty
PostSubject: Tying Up Loose Ends.   Tying Up Loose Ends. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:08 pm

Greg: Look, it's Jason Justice!

*Jason makes his way out, being welcomed by the crowd with an array of cheers. He makes his way into the ring and grabs a microphone from ringside.*

Anderson: What does this loser want?

Jason: Now, I have met a lot of people in this company, I have met The Beer Drinking
Scottish Man Jimmah Henderson!

*The crowd laugh at Jason attempt of a Scottish accent*

Jason: I have met, The Monster Of COTR, Killton! I have met The Drop Dead Awful Justin Jannetty, people like Creed, people like Tyson, people like Cody...it foes on and on! And tonight I am here to tie up a loose end, because I am calling out.............Brittany Claire!

Anderson: This guys just stupid, he knows Brittany hates him, whats the use?

Greg: Just shut up Anderson.

Back to top Go down
~[Bitch]~Brittany Claire

Character Sheet
Alias: The CoTR Enchantress
PSN ID: AdenziaStarglaze
Finishing Move(s): Descent to Paradise, Fluttering Infatuation

PostSubject: Re: Tying Up Loose Ends.   Tying Up Loose Ends. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:01 pm

"Sexy, naughty, bitchy me."

Brittany's music starts and the lights go black. The smoke begins to spread across the stage and flames appear above the ramp, waiting for the CoTR's enchantress to strut her desireables down to the ring.

Anderson: See? She's not coming.

Greg: Hold on a minute Anderson, what's that coming out from under the ring?

From under the ring, out rolls none other than Brittany Claire. She sneakily rolls into the ring behind Jason, waving at the crowd behind his back. They begin to boo loudly.

Greg: Turn around, Jason!

Brittany takes a few steps away from him, beginning to twirl elegantly. Jason turns around to look at her right as she performs her Spinning Roundhouse Kick, smashing him in the face and sending him to the floor. Brittany motions for a mic.

Brittany: Excuses acceptées... apology accepted.

She drops the mic ontop of him and walks to the turnbuckle. She climbs up onto it and begins swaying her hips towards the crowd. A majority of the crowd begins to boo, excluding a large chunk of male fans who begin to whistle.

Greg: How rude!
Back to top Go down
Mr_Hyde!

Character Sheet
Alias: Dr. Jeckle
PSN ID: CANYOUBLAMEME
Finishing Move(s): Checkmate

PostSubject: Re: Tying Up Loose Ends.   Tying Up Loose Ends. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:38 pm

Plays and a diva runs down to the ring that nobody recognizes.

Andersen: Who is this?!

Greg: ITS SOPHIA!!

Justice: I do remember she has wrestled once before.. And it was against Brittany!!

Sophia rushes in to the ring and pulls Brittany off the turnbuckle turns her around and slaps her across the face. Brittany falls to the ground holding her face and Sophia give her a couple of stomps until Brittany is in the corner.

Andersen: This is not her business!!

Greg: Shut up Andersen someone needs to stop her from taking advantage of the rules!

Sophia calls for a mic.

Sophia: You insult Vannessa for looking like a man and then you go out and try to be a man yourself and fight superstars? You know Britt there are precedures and by the look of things..

Sophia looks Britt up and down

Sophia: You wouldn't even have to do much.

Justice: HAHAHAHAHHAHA Oh man she just got got!

Sophia: Now I am gonna let you be a diva again... You and me one on one.. RIGHT NOW!!!

Back to top Go down
~[Bitch]~Brittany Claire

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tying Up Loose Ends.   Tying Up Loose Ends. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:58 pm

As soon as the beating stops, Brittany rolls out of the ring, holding the spots she was hit in. She screams in distress at Sophia, before grabbing a microphone.

Brittany: You have a problem with me? FIne then! Come on, then, Helga. Let's get this show in the road.

Brittany slides back into the ring, immediatly going at Sophia.
Back to top Go down
~[Bitch]~Brittany Claire

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tying Up Loose Ends.   Tying Up Loose Ends. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:21 am

Announcer: And the winner is... Brittannnnnny CLAIIIIIIIIIIRE!

Brittany's music begins to blast as she stands up from the pin. She walks to the ropes and begins to grind against them. She laughs as the crowd boos at Sophia's loss. She looks back to SOphia and points at her, looking back at the crowd. She begins to nod as if understanding something, and she walks over to Sophia. She kicks her a few times before picking up a mic.

Brittany: What did I say, wench? Do not mess with me. Jason Justice and Sophia now realize that I'm a force to reckon with. Sexy, naughty, bitchy me.

Brittany blows a kiss to Jason before flinging the mic at Sophia's body. She then proceeds to exit the ring and strut up the ramp.

Greg: Wow! That's just terrible.

Anderson: What? It's true! They both had it coming.
Back to top Go down
Codeydbw

Codeydbw

Character Sheet
Alias: Next Big Thing
PSN ID: codeydbw
Finishing Move(s): Justice Serverd, The British Breakdown

PostSubject: Re: Tying Up Loose Ends.   Tying Up Loose Ends. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:08 pm

Jason runs into the ring to check on Sophie, he then grabs a microphone.

Jason: That is it. Brittany Claire, I didn't think you were this pathetic. But go ahead Britt, team back up with Creed and become his manager again! I don't care, but when you piss me off, that is when I decide enough is enough! Good luck with your career Britt, your gonna need it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tying Up Loose Ends.   Tying Up Loose Ends. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tying Up Loose Ends.
Page 1 of 1