WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(sigh) Alright lets try again...GABBY PRESENTS THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAMENT

Go down 
+2
Mr_Hyde!
Gabriel
6 posters

What time should sign ups begin? EST
3:00-3:45
(sigh) Alright lets try again...GABBY PRESENTS THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAMENT Vote_lcap0%(sigh) Alright lets try again...GABBY PRESENTS THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAMENT Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3:45-4:30
(sigh) Alright lets try again...GABBY PRESENTS THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAMENT Vote_lcap29%(sigh) Alright lets try again...GABBY PRESENTS THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAMENT Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
4:30-5:15
(sigh) Alright lets try again...GABBY PRESENTS THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAMENT Vote_lcap29%(sigh) Alright lets try again...GABBY PRESENTS THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAMENT Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
5:15-6:00
(sigh) Alright lets try again...GABBY PRESENTS THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAMENT Vote_lcap0%(sigh) Alright lets try again...GABBY PRESENTS THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAMENT Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
6:00-6:45
(sigh) Alright lets try again...GABBY PRESENTS THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAMENT Vote_lcap42%(sigh) Alright lets try again...GABBY PRESENTS THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAMENT Vote_rcap
 42% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Gabriel

Gabriel

Character Sheet
Alias: Jimmy Poseidon
PSN ID: FearMyWrath24
Finishing Move(s): Empty Abyss (Single-Legged Boston Crab), Black Hole (Top Rope Spinning Spinebuster)

(sigh) Alright lets try again...GABBY PRESENTS THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAMENT Empty
PostSubject: (sigh) Alright lets try again...GABBY PRESENTS THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAMENT   (sigh) Alright lets try again...GABBY PRESENTS THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAMENT Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:32 am

GABBY PRESENTS THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAMENT

Yes, yes, I know, the last one failed miserably, however, I realise that around the last time I tried this, it was vacation season in the States, which might explain the lack of entries, but that's just me. Either way, I would like to do this one more time to see who shows up and what not, so here we go. COPYPASTA

Well folks, I'm in the mood for something a little different here on CotR, so I came up with this bullshit.

Now, the rules of this tourny are simple. You can only use superstars that were present on the game from the moment it entered your system (EDIT: For this tourny I'll also incorporate unlockables and DLCs) . That means you can only use the following:

Batista
Big Show
British Bulldog
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Jericho (Dat_Man_Tyson)
Chris Masters
CM Punk (@ Teh_Zombie_Slayer)
Cody Rhodes
David Hart Smith
David Otunga
Dolph Ziggler (Hatchet)
Drew McIntyre
Edge
Evan Bourne
Ezekiel Jackson
Finlay
Goldust
Jack Swagger
John Cena
John Morrison
JTG
Justin Gabriel (Gabby)
Kane
Kofi Kingston
Lex Luger
Luke Gallows
Mark Henry
Matt Hardy
Mike Knox
Miz
Mr. McMahon
MVP
Primo
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
Ricky Steamboat
Rob Van Dam
Rock
R-Truth
Santino Marella
Shad Gaspard
Shawn Michaels
Sheamus (@ GM Ryan Lee)
Shelton Benjamin
Steve Austin
Ted DiBiase Jr.
Triple H*
Tyson Kidd
Undertaker
Vance Archer
Vladimir Kozlov
Wade Barrett
William Regal (codeydbw)
Yoshi Tatsu
Zack Ryder

You must make sure that these character's movesets, abilities and attributes are all set to default, if you wish to participate.

I will hold this next sunday (9th OCTOBER), and sign-ups will begin in the chatbox from whichever time slot wins the poll. Note that when signing up, you must specify which superstar you will use.

And before any superiors ask, its just for shits and giggles. Hope to see you next week :3

Gab out.

*As long as the infamous running knee is taken off his moveset

Last edited by GottaHaveAGabriel on Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:28 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/knapman22
Mr_Hyde!

Character Sheet
Alias: Dr. Jeckle
PSN ID: CANYOUBLAMEME
Finishing Move(s): Checkmate

(sigh) Alright lets try again...GABBY PRESENTS THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAMENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: (sigh) Alright lets try again...GABBY PRESENTS THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAMENT   (sigh) Alright lets try again...GABBY PRESENTS THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAMENT Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 7:51 am

Darn it well Swift and I can't do it because you made it on Saturday again :/
Back to top Go down
Codeydbw

Codeydbw

Character Sheet
Alias: Next Big Thing
PSN ID: codeydbw
Finishing Move(s): Justice Serverd, The British Breakdown

PostSubject: Re: (sigh) Alright lets try again...GABBY PRESENTS THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAMENT   (sigh) Alright lets try again...GABBY PRESENTS THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAMENT Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:28 pm

Gab, i have edited everyone's finishers on my game, is that ok?

If I can I will be using William Regal...................yes I am serious.

REGAL FTW
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

Character Sheet
Finishing Move(s): Empty Abyss (Single-Legged Boston Crab), Black Hole (Top Rope Spinning Spinebuster)

PostSubject: Re: (sigh) Alright lets try again...GABBY PRESENTS THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAMENT   (sigh) Alright lets try again...GABBY PRESENTS THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAMENT Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:31 pm

^^Hmmm...

I dunno, it doesnt feel right. I guess I could let you off just this one time I guess. Whats Regal's finisher like?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: (sigh) Alright lets try again...GABBY PRESENTS THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAMENT   (sigh) Alright lets try again...GABBY PRESENTS THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAMENT Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:33 pm

And Swift and Tyson, if you guys did want to take part, I suppose it wouldnt be much harm in moving it to Sunday. Is taht k? :3
Back to top Go down
Mr_Hyde!

Character Sheet
Alias: Dr. Jeckle
PSN ID: CANYOUBLAMEME
Finishing Move(s): Checkmate

PostSubject: Re: (sigh) Alright lets try again...GABBY PRESENTS THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAMENT   (sigh) Alright lets try again...GABBY PRESENTS THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAMENT Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:43 pm

If it is on Sunday then one of us can compete Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

PostSubject: Re: (sigh) Alright lets try again...GABBY PRESENTS THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAMENT   (sigh) Alright lets try again...GABBY PRESENTS THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAMENT Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 3:53 pm

The DEFAULT characters tournament! Justin Gabriel and William Regal are the only characters taken so far...

Hahaha, joking aside, I'm down for Sheamus.
Back to top Go down
https://cotrleague.forumotion.com
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet
Alias: Got it Made
PSN ID: Got_It_Made43
Finishing Move(s): Made It Stunner, Sleeper Hold 2

PostSubject: Re: (sigh) Alright lets try again...GABBY PRESENTS THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAMENT   (sigh) Alright lets try again...GABBY PRESENTS THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAMENT Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:10 pm

I kinda want to do it over Swifty and I am already on here so I get dem dibs Very Happy
Chris Jericho it is
Back to top Go down
MLGPro1337

MLGPro1337

Character Sheet
Alias: PRO
PSN ID: Cody_The_Pro
Finishing Move(s): The Anuresym,Bloodline

PostSubject: Re: (sigh) Alright lets try again...GABBY PRESENTS THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAMENT   (sigh) Alright lets try again...GABBY PRESENTS THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAMENT Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:23 pm

CM Punk
Sunday
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: (sigh) Alright lets try again...GABBY PRESENTS THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAMENT   (sigh) Alright lets try again...GABBY PRESENTS THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAMENT Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:29 pm

TOURNY WILL BE POSTPONED DUE TO GLADIATOR CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: (sigh) Alright lets try again...GABBY PRESENTS THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAMENT   (sigh) Alright lets try again...GABBY PRESENTS THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAMENT Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:59 pm

TOURNY RESCHEDULED FOR OCTOBER 10TH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (sigh) Alright lets try again...GABBY PRESENTS THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAMENT   (sigh) Alright lets try again...GABBY PRESENTS THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAMENT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(sigh) Alright lets try again...GABBY PRESENTS THE DEFAULT SUPERSTAR TOURNAMENT
Page 1 of 1