WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The NEXT BIG THING!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Big

Big

The NEXT BIG THING! Empty
PostSubject: The NEXT BIG THING!   The NEXT BIG THING! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 7:21 pm

It's mid way through the night's airing of Night of Champions after another exciting match. The camera cuts to the backstage area, where Quinn Walker anxiously awaits some TV airtime. When the camera finally centers on her, she begins to introduce a new face to Champions of the Ring...

Quinn Walker: Hello to all of you CotR fans out there, we've got some exciting news tonight! He calls himself Mr. Big Shot and he's here to bring honor back to the ring. Ladies and gentlemen, please let me introduce to you--

Mr. Big Shot: Lincoln Scant!

He yells into the mic as he budges his way into view of the camera lens.

Mr. Big Shot: That's right CotR! The Oracle! The Punany Punisher! Dr. Lovetastic! Catch my drift, sugar?

Quinn Walker: Umm...who?

The camera pans over to focus on Big, who is licking lips...

Mr. Big Shot: Now, listen here girly. I know you came out here expecting to introduce some "new" manager, but I'll tell you what...Did you know that I won 12 World Heavyweight Championships in my day? Hm? No, I bet you didn't know that. Yeah, I also won 9 Tag Team Championships in Sweden! And 14 Televisions Championships in Nigeria! I'm a SIX TIME World Cruiserweight Champion! A 9 time World Welterweight Champion!

Quinn Walker: ...but how can you--? Isn't that a boxing weight-cla--

Mr. Big Shot: HEY! Let me do the talking here, missy. You've served your purpose. Come out here, look mm mmmm good for all the men watching and now I'm unveiling the past, present and FUTURE of this industry! I'm a pretty big deal and since I've won so many Championships in my day, I know what it takes to become a success...

I can sniff out a rising star like a moose hunting for prey and let me tell you...I smell success...

Quinn Walker: What?

He begins sniffing the air around him as Quinn watches on in confusion.

Mr. Big Shot: I'm talking about the next...big...thing...I've taken a young star under my wing. He's gonna be BIG, sherly...Mr. Big Shot BIG. Let me introduce him to you...

Big sticks two fingers in his mouth and lets out an obnoxious ringing whistle call off camera. He waves his hand, signalling for someone to come over.

Mr. Big Shot: Get over here, boy! The world is waiting!
Back to top Go down
Codeydbw

Codeydbw

Character Sheet
Alias: Next Big Thing
PSN ID: codeydbw
Finishing Move(s): Justice Serverd, The British Breakdown

The NEXT BIG THING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The NEXT BIG THING!   The NEXT BIG THING! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 7:35 pm

The crowd anxiously await who this clearly successful man is managing, when Jason Justice enters view of the camera, receiving a loud pop from the crowd. He is wearing his Sunglasses, ''Don't Give A Shit'' T-Shirt and some Jeans. He is handed the microphone from Mr.Big Shot.

Jason: You heard it right COTR Universe, Jason Justice.......has now got a manager! But this is no ordinary manager, this is a Multi-Time World Champion! This is a man so tough he wins a Boxing Title in Wrestling! This is Mr.Big Shot!
Back to top Go down

The NEXT BIG THING!
Page 1 of 1