WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sunday Tournament Returns!! October 9th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Swifty

Swifty

Character Sheet
Alias:
PSN ID: CANYOUBLAMEME
Finishing Move(s): Grave Digger

Sunday Tournament Returns!! October 9th Empty
PostSubject: Sunday Tournament Returns!! October 9th   Sunday Tournament Returns!! October 9th Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 7:24 pm

Ok so I guess according to Tyson, I have been allowed to make a Gladiator Title for awhile but I thought I couldn't so here we are!

Ok so the Sunday after this Sunday October 9th the Gladiator Title will be on the line once again! And this time the theme shall be...

Tables for the first round

Ladders for the second round

And the final shall be TABLES LADDERS AND CHAIRS!!!!

(and if there are any extra rounds they will be Extreme Rules, and Steel Cage and I doubt there will be more then 2 extra rounds)

So next Sunday October 9th at 12:00 Noon EST sign ups shall begin and then at 1 PM EST the tourney will officially begin!!

So come on down and join for the third Gladiator Title Tournament!!

(A big thanks to Cody for letting me do this!!)
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Character Sheet
Alias:
PSN ID: CANYOUBLAMEME
Finishing Move(s): Grave Digger

Sunday Tournament Returns!! October 9th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Tournament Returns!! October 9th   Sunday Tournament Returns!! October 9th Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:55 pm

Ok so I was unable to get enough people for the tourney but if I am around and enough people are on at some point today we can have a late tourney I guess :/
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1