WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

League Changes Inbound for WWE '12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

League Changes Inbound for WWE '12 Empty
PostSubject: League Changes Inbound for WWE '12   League Changes Inbound for WWE '12 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:26 am

It's time to start making the transition to WWE '12 and that means I will going through the league rules and making several changes. If you have any ideas you'd like me to consider, now is the time to PM them to me.

On another note, we should start actively seeking new recruits as soon as the server issues are largely resolved. Gabe will begin his promotion campaign shortly after, but it is all of our responsibilities to make this place unique and interesting for new players (and old ones). Let's get this place back on its feet like it was before the PSN outtage!

See you guys in the ring!
Back to top Go down
https://cotrleague.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1