WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back to Business (closed promo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet
Alias: Got it Made
PSN ID: Got_It_Made43
Finishing Move(s): Made It Stunner, Sleeper Hold 2

Back to Business (closed promo) Empty
PostSubject: Back to Business (closed promo)   Back to Business (closed promo) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:15 pm

The camera pans in on Tyson sitting behind a desk with a small name plate on it that reads "Tyson Stewart". His attire is not what most people are used to seeing. He is wearing a white dress shirt, black slacks, and a money green tie. He is looking over some papers when he hears a knock. Tyson looks up from his work as his father and another man walk in.

Tyson: Hi dad. Who might this be?

Mr. Sewart: This is Al---

???: I can answer for myself. I am Albert Warner the new CEO of Steware Industries.

Tyson glances at Mr. Stewart and then back at Albert

Tyson: Well does this mean you are ready to take over now?

Albert: As soon as you step out from behind that desk I am ready to step in.

Tyson looks down at his work and slowly pushes back his chair and stands up. He slowly begins to walk out from behind the desk and makes room for Albert to step over to the desk. He glances once more at Mr. Stewart and walks towards the door where he takes his hat off the rack beside it and walks out into the lobby where he takes down the frame that holds his World Cruiserweight Title and takes it out and throws it over his shoulder.

He heads out into the parking lot and gets into his car and drives off.

The camera pans a little later into a hotel parking lot where Tyson steps out of his car and heads to the second floor. He enters his room and begins to pack all of his belongings when his phone rings.

Tyson: Hello?

?????: I heard that Steware found that replacement CEO.

Tyson: Yup it looks like my time there is done.

?????: So what's next?

Tyson: The only other thing I know... Its time Tyson makes his return to COTR!

The camera fades to black...
Back to top Go down

Back to Business (closed promo)
Page 1 of 1