WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Throw it Up!! (Short Promo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Throw it Up!! (Short Promo) Empty
PostSubject: Throw it Up!! (Short Promo)   Throw it Up!! (Short Promo) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:50 pm

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7MdSlyBnG0 play this...lol)

"Camera pans in onto what looks to be a rave"

Deuce: HA HA what it is...this ya boy Chuck Deuce and im here to let everybody in the Champions of the Ring league KNOW that im here for one reason and thats to brang pain to anybody who wants some. I may not win every battle but i damn shoull wont lose any wars. See im from a differnt side of the tracks you ***** aint use to. im not here im not there im on a whole notha level...when you hear that music crank up and all my junglelist start to stomp be ready to enter dat jungle fuck the lions...DA Real Jungle is where I STAY and where You Lay. Expect the UnExpected.

SMACK!!!!

"Camera drops to the ground"

"Camera Fades away with music bumping and everybody at the rave Throwing up the Deuce"

Back to top Go down

Throw it Up!! (Short Promo)
Page 1 of 1