WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ONE MORE MATCH

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MLGPro1337

MLGPro1337

Character Sheet
Alias: PRO
PSN ID: Cody_The_Pro
Finishing Move(s): The Anuresym,Bloodline

ONE MORE MATCH Empty
PostSubject: ONE MORE MATCH   ONE MORE MATCH Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:26 am

A video has been uploaded to the COTR website, years after the last show.
-Video Play-
We see a man sitting in a chair, turned around. He has long red and black hair. Could it be him? He turns around.
Cody: Its all been over....... but while everyone retired to a life of luxury, I trained everyday. I am more of a monster than I was before, I am here to destroy. I did everything I wanted to do in COTR...except one thing. I wanted that cruiserweight title, I wanted the world heavyweight title. So I am calling Jason Williams out right now. If you still think you are the great wrestler you are, then face me. Put your title on the line. You've been living life on your beach house, payed for by your little autograph signings. You are a hypocrite Jason. I remember one time in your career, you had the fuck the fans mentality, but now you need them to survive. You are weak Jason and I am going to tear you apart, piece by piece. The fans are going to look on with horror as they see you hit the skywalker and then you losing the title. I am Cody Christo... I am the fans new hero.
Back to top Go down

ONE MORE MATCH
Page 1 of 1