WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inpact Money Inc. FTW!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
InpactSavior

Character Sheet
Alias: The Savior
PSN ID: mrinpact16
Finishing Move(s): Inpact Buster, Flying Elbow Drop

Inpact Money Inc. FTW!!! Empty
PostSubject: Inpact Money Inc. FTW!!!   Inpact Money Inc. FTW!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:18 pm

The CotR arena lights up as the music plays people are confused with the women in the ring with balloons around and security at the bottom of the entrance ramp.

Greg: Welcome CotR Galaxy to this company known as CotR. But it looks to be a nightclub now. What could this be exactly.

Anderson: Well whatever it is I wonder if who ever is throwing will let go in the ring with some of those ladies in the ring (giving a wink at them).

Greg: Anderson you got to be joking you think any women would actually let you look at them with those beaty little eyes of yours.

Anderson: You know what Greg....

Before he could finish Paul Inpacts music plays and comes down to the ring with some red pants on with a pair of Converses on and a new Inpact Money Inc. shirt on. As he goes down the ring to the security the crowd makes him suck in a sea of boos ignoring them all. The security opens the ropes blocking the way to the ring.

Inpact: Hello ladies and gentlemen... mostly the ladies, my name is Paul Inpact, I am the Savior of the CotR and the future of the Tag Team division.

Crowd booing even louder saying to Paul, "You are one shitty Savior". But still ignoring their taunts.

Inpact: See I'm the future of the CotR, but I couldn't be there alone at the top without one powerful man. A man that knows no bounds. A man made of MILLIONS of dollars that none of you here in this arena will never see in your normal crap lives that you have. But together we are the two of the most powerful men in the CotR and any other wrestling company in the world.

The crowd changing there taunts now calling Paul, Mercer's "Boy Toy".

Inpact: SHUT UP!!! All of you. You do not deserve to here my voice, you should be happy I am in this ring each and every week breaking my bones to entertain you IDIOTS!!! But as I was saying I would like to present all of you to the wealthiest man in the CotR.... A one Mr. "MONEY" Mercer!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://community.smackdownvsraw.com/home

PostSubject: mercer   Inpact Money Inc. FTW!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:44 pm

mercer music hits

the crowd starts to boo louder

anderson: here he comes the one and only mercer

greg: yeah the one and only a** hole

anderson: hey you cant say that, were live on tv

mercer walks down the ramp in his dark brown 15,000 suit with a smile on his face embracing the boos.
when he gets in the ring he grabs the mic from one of the lovely ladies standing in the ring.

mercer: ( he starts to laugh and gives a wink to one of the ladies flirting with him then gives his attention to the crowd)thank you inpact for the intro, couldnt of done it any better and hello cotr universe(he says happily)

crowd: boooooooooooo and starts the you suck chant

mercer: (mercer then looks at inpact in surprise and then back at the crowd with an angry look on his face)how dare you all look at our face and boo........ how dare you (he yells).......... me and inpact come out here every day busting our butts to entertain yall......

crowd: boooooooo you suck

greg: yeah yall suck( he stands up and chants you suck with the crowd)

mercer: we came out here, we bring the ladies, the decoration, hell inpact money came out here and yall still boo( he then starts to smile and laugh) but you know what........ i dont care...... inpact doesnt care...... these beautiful ladies in here dont care, including quinn( he then winks at quinn) i stop caring and giving yall respect the day yall called yall selves the freaks of joker.

greg: yeah they rather be freaks( he starts to chant freak)

anderson: shut up greg

mercer: ( he points at greg ) yeah you better shut up before i come down there old man.

greg: bring it bring it

mercer: well anyway to ignore the old wrinkled retired man trying to fight the young and talented mercer....... we are not here for yall..... we are here to celebrate our victory over fast and furious

crowd:boooooooo

mercer: (ignoring the crowd) and yes we would love for them to come out right here right now live on cotr and celebrate with us. so come on out and celebrate with inpact money and have the time of your life.
Back to top Go down
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

PostSubject: Re: Inpact Money Inc. FTW!!!   Inpact Money Inc. FTW!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:35 pm

The crowd's cries suddenly turn from jeers to cheers as "You Just Close Your Eyes" by Story of the Year begins to fill the stadium. It feels almost too long for the crowd before Swift and Azul from the Fast & Furious emerge from the backstage with mics in their hands.

Greg: Here we go, Fast & Furious, baby!
Anderson: Yeah! They've come to celebrate their pathetic defeat!

They look to each other with disappointment for Inpact Money Inc. and Azul waits for the crowd to quiet down before speaking.

Azul: You two fools think we'd come out here to celebrate with you? I guess it's rare enough for either of you to win a match that BOTH of you winning a match calls for a celebration this big! Look, we're not giving up here and this week...Fast & Furious is going to beat Inpact Money Inc. twice!

The crowd begins to laugh and cheer as the commentators chime in...

Greg: Yeuh! That's right! Fast & Furious is gonna beat Inpact Money Inc. and then Azul is going to beat Inpact in their submission match! Hah! I can't wait!
Anderson: Oh, please. Fast & Furious doesn't even belong in the Tag Team Division race anymore! It's a pity there aren't any other real tag teams so that we could actually have an interesting Tag Team match for once.
Greg: You a hater Anderson...
Anderson: I hate losers like Swift and Azul, that's what I hate!
Greg: *under his breathe* Yeah, well nobody likes you...
Anderson: WHAT!?

Azul nudges Swift on the shoulder and puts his mic to his side, waiting for Swift to continue...

Back to top Go down
https://cotrleague.forumotion.com
Swifty

Swifty

Character Sheet
Alias:
PSN ID: CANYOUBLAMEME
Finishing Move(s): Grave Digger

PostSubject: Re: Inpact Money Inc. FTW!!!   Inpact Money Inc. FTW!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:06 am

Swift takes the microphone and the crowd erupts into loud chorus of Swift chants. He calmly waits for them to quiet down before he begins.

Swift: Inpact Money Inc... You do indeed own two victories over us and both were pretty commanding, but well we haven't even tried to give you our best we still are just waiting around saving our strength so when Judgement Day comes you'll have had a fair trial and we will be the CotR Tag Team Champions!!

Greg: Oh yeah baby here we go. These guys are taking it to Inpact Money.

Anderson: Sure sure he can say that now but come Judgement Day everything will be the sa---

Swift: Sorry to cut you off but I am not finished. Mercer Inpact when Judgement Day comes and we take care of you, we don't plan on leaving any of you behind. Me and Azul (chuckles to himself) we might just tear you limb from limb.

Greg: Look at that their tearing up the decorations!!

Anderson: Come on this is rediculous. Some one get security out here.

Greg: I'm gonna shut you up!

Greg gets out of his seat reaches under the announce table and pulls out some duck tape. He then goes about duct taping Andersons hands and mouth.

Anderson: thmth ith redithmrus!!!! lth muth outh!!!

The girls who Inpact Money had invited are running from the scene and now all that's left is Inpact Money and Fast & Furious standing at opposite sides of the ring staring each other down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inpact Money Inc. FTW!!!   Inpact Money Inc. FTW!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:28 am

Mercer: whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa............ Stop right there( he says in surprise raising his hand to stop) who in the he'll do you both think you are

Crowd: booooooooooooooo

Anderson: two highflying idiots

Greg: shut Up Anderson inpact money are the idiots

Mercer: first, you come down here blobing your mouth......... Then you come into mercers ring, scare his ladies that inpact picked out very well might I add( he starts to smile at the ladies outside the ring) Then you tear up my decorations(he says in an angry voice) who do you think you are........ Cause all I see is a couple of little boys just as deLusional as that clown joker. Right inpact...............
Back to top Go down
InpactSavior

Character Sheet
Alias: The Savior
PSN ID: mrinpact16
Finishing Move(s): Inpact Buster, Flying Elbow Drop

PostSubject: Re: Inpact Money Inc. FTW!!!   Inpact Money Inc. FTW!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:43 pm

Paul Inpact raises the mic to his mouth.

Savior: Thats right Mercer, they think that they can just step into this ring and try to ruin our good time. Well then your just as stupid as that no one named Cody Christopher and his "voices". Especially you.... AZUL!

Crowd: BBBBOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Savior: Azul you are just like these idiotic people here that call themselves "fans when they are cheering for you two a-holes.

Crowd: Your the A-HOLE!!! clap clap clap clap

Savior: The thing about you and these "fans" Azul is that you are all fakes. I heard about you in Mexico. How you lied about being Mexican just so you can become the top star there. You are a discrease not only to Mexican wrestling but to all of proffestional wrestling.

Anderson: That is right Inpact take it to that phony of a man.

Greg: Anderson will you please shut the hell up, the only reason he is called a so called "fake" is because he did not know he was not Mexican.

Anderson: OK Greg you keep on trying to defend him while Inpact keep talking his mind.

Savior: And once not only will Inpact Money Inc....... please by our new one of a kind shirts with our logo on front... beat a third time in a row I will make you tap out taking that mask off of you trhat you have no right to even deserve. And for now U expect you to leave me and Mercer's ring before we kick your asses and get the bouncers over their to pick up the peices.
Back to top Go down
http://community.smackdownvsraw.com/home
Swifty

Swifty

Character Sheet
Alias:

PostSubject: Re: Inpact Money Inc. FTW!!!   Inpact Money Inc. FTW!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:50 pm

Swift: Ok Inpact we'll leave your ring... RIGHT AFTER WE SHOVE YOUR FACES UP YOU BUTTS!!!

Azul and Swift ready for a big showdown.

The Crowd chants "Fast & Furious" clap clap clap clap clap and Greg joins in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inpact Money Inc. FTW!!!   Inpact Money Inc. FTW!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:29 pm

mercer then takes off his jacket ready to fight but then leaves the ring

crowd:booooooooo

anderson:thats right, mercer has no time for them

greg: yeah right, mercer is running

mercer: i have no time for this, inpact get out of the ring(inpact then leaves with mercer)
i have business to take care of i have no time for justin beiber and taylor swift(he says angrily while walking to the ramp) you think you can just come out here and ruin our party with no consequences(he yells) well you thought wrong....... cause at the drop of a dime just like that......im going to be hitting the price is right on both of you, cause i.....am.....mercer.....and i......am.....money...... and if you dont respect money.....money will not respect you.

mercer then takes two girls with him while walking to the backstage area.

mercer: inpact come on......were done here i have the limo waiting out back(off mic mercer yells at azul and swift im not done with yall with an evil look on his face as he leaves inpact at the stage with the rest of the women)
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Character Sheet
Alias:

PostSubject: Re: Inpact Money Inc. FTW!!!   Inpact Money Inc. FTW!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:40 pm

Swift: Now that those chickens are gone how bout we ditch this place Azul.

Azul and Swift leave the ring the crowd continuing to call out their names.

Greg: Well the momentum has shifted as Inpact Money has fled from the scene when things got rough with Swift and Azul.

Anderson: FLED!! Are you kidding me? They had things to take care of they could have mopped the floor with these two.

Greg: Anderson one of these days I'm gonna knock you upside the head!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inpact Money Inc. FTW!!!   Inpact Money Inc. FTW!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inpact Money Inc. FTW!!!
Page 1 of 1