WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Money Inpact?! (Closed promo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Money Inpact?! (Closed promo) Empty
PostSubject: Money Inpact?! (Closed promo)   Money Inpact?! (Closed promo) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:08 am

COTR cameras come up live at ringside with the COTR announcers.

Announcer 2: “Truly disturbing news we have here ladies and gentleman…..Apollo Creed known as The Joker will be unable to compete until his doctors have cleared him.”

Announcer 1: “Well at least Creed knows that finally…the “jokes” on him as we’ve seen truly a remarkable moment…”

Announcer 2: “…And what would that be?”

Announcer 1: “The two greatest COTR superstars have joined in an ironclad alliance!”

Announcer 2: “You must be referring to Money Inpact inc.?”

Announcer 1: “Sure am, they will dominate and destroy that corny, cheese ball Creed once and for all!”

Announcer 2: “Sneak attacking a guy where I’m from is pure cowardice.”

Announcer 1: “You say tomatoe….I say tomato.”

Announcer 2: “You’re a nut…last week on COTR we captured this shocking display from Paul Inpact and Mercer….and the alliance there behavior has created.”

The camera fades from the announcers and rolls a video package of the events that took place in COTR. They highlight Inpacts attack and the forming of Money Inpact INC. The cameras cut back to the Announcers. Announcer one is laughing hysterically while Announcer 2 is shaking his head.

Announcer 1: “Now that’s funny….I can really understand that kind of humor!”

Announcer 2: “What kind of animals can live with themselves after that kind of vicious assault?”

Announcer1: “The rich and powerful kind obviously!”

Announcer 2: “Well Joker is with us here live to discuss the happenings in COTR...and if he'll be able to compete later on this week.”

The camera cuts to Joker sitting backstage with a bandage over his head. As he emerges on screen the entire arena erupts into applause but the look on Jokers face doesn’t appear to be the same smirk that he usually dons. A haggard, empty eyed Joker appears on the COTR screen. While he holds the glare a twitch at the corner of his mouth begins. The twitch spreads and suddenly Joker bursts into laughter much to the crowd’s approval. He stops his laughter and shakes his head.

Joker: “Really…I thought I could do it…I thought I could appear in front of you guys looking all distressed and angry vowing revenge on Mercer and Inpact and yadda…yadda…yadda.”

He pauses for a moment and sighs.

Joker: “But I couldn’t just show up without…..without acknowledging the thousands and thousands of freaks in the COTR arena!”

The crowd chants Jokers name as he shifts in his seat slightly.

Joker: “Inpact Money…Money Inpact…Laverne and Shirley…Cagney and Lacey….McMillan and wife….”

The crowd ruptures into laughter as Joker proceeds.

Joker: “...I don’t care what they call themselves…the fact of the matter is this…Mercer got his henchman to take a lead pipe and drive it into my skull the other day….”

The crowd boos and Joker pauses for a second while they settle then he continues.

Joker: “A cheap shot…a sneak attack…whatever you want to call you I was bleeding profusely, I was soaked in my own life force and all I could think about was…did Paul purposefully misspell impact or was it a typo and he rolled with it…”

The crowd starts another Joker chant and he runs a hand through his hair letting the cheers subside.

Joker: “I can’t blame the simple fellow….he saw an opportunity to strike…he saw an opportunity to prevail…and he took it…but is he the root of the evil...no…the corruptness stems from the most vile…miserable…money hungry piece of crap I know….Mercer.”

At the mention of Mercers name the crowd showers the arena with boos and Joker leans forward in his seat staring directly into the camera.

Joker: “I’m not going to go on and on about this all day…Mercer remove the dollar bills from your ears and listen up…Inpact remove your head from Mercers hind quarters and pay attention….revenge will be mine…more specifically I’m gonna’ get you Mercer…and your little dog too!”

Joker removes the bandage from his forehead and starts pounding on the stitches. After a few strikes the wound is seeping blood onto his face. He grins while the blood flows past his nose and leaks onto his shirt. He rises and grips both sides of the camera pulling it close to his head.

Joker: “You think this little scrape is going to stop me Mercer….you think a paper cut is going to save you from me…huh!? You want to make me bleed Mercer…huh….you want to make me bleed!”

Joker smears the blood over his face and grins.

Joker: “Mercer im not clear for matches this week but i don't give a crap about doctors and examines...im wrestling anyway...and when im done with them….im coming for you… im going to make you bleed…im going to gash that million dollar head of yours in…im going to bash your head until every single bit of that blue blood of yours soaks the mat crimson….you should have remembered Mercer…the injury that you do to a man must be such that you need not fear……his…..vengeance.”

Joker smears his blood over the lens and pushes the camera back, when the camera hits the ground with a thud it fades to black.

Back to top Go down
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

Money Inpact?! (Closed promo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Money Inpact?! (Closed promo)   Money Inpact?! (Closed promo) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:42 am

I almost thought the Joker was gonna turn there. What does all this mean for the Joker though?
Back to top Go down
https://cotrleague.forumotion.com

Money Inpact?! (Closed promo)
Page 1 of 1