WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(closed promo for mercer and inpact)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

(closed promo for mercer and inpact) Empty
PostSubject: (closed promo for mercer and inpact)   (closed promo for mercer and inpact) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:03 pm

Mercer music hits as he walks down to the ring with a big smirk on his face.

The crowd is booing extremely loud

Announcer1: looks like mercer has something on his mind
Announcer2: what ever it is it's important so shut up and listen
Announcer1: your such a butt kiss

Mercer: shut up you ignorant freaks( the crowd boos louder) I don't know what is wrong with you all. The joker comes out you cheer and is proud to be called his freaks, yet you boo me........

The crowd starts to chant freak freak freak repeatedly.

Mercer: Shut up shut up( he says angrily ) shut up when I speak. ( still angry and yelling)You know joker your nothing but a joke........

The crowd starts to chant no your the joke

Mercer: ( he starts talking trying to ignore the crowd) Remember I said To you I too have a couple of tricks up my sleeve..... Well I do. When you were attacked last week by inpact savior it wasn't just for fun. Something you always try to do....have fun right?...... It was me i orchestrated the whole thing......( yelling) for I am money and inpact savior has sold his soul to the devil himself ....... Me. So come join me ,my apprentice so we can cherish this moment.
Back to top Go down
InpactSavior

Character Sheet
Alias: The Savior
PSN ID: mrinpact16
Finishing Move(s): Inpact Buster, Flying Elbow Drop

PostSubject: Re: (closed promo for mercer and inpact)   (closed promo for mercer and inpact) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:37 pm

Paul Inpact's music play while the fans are booing with screams. He walks down to the ring with a big smile on his face.

Paul Inpact: Thank you Mercer for that introduction. I can understand your pain with these miserable people booing you and chanting, "Joker, Joker, Joker, Joker", it makes me sick hearing that name in my presance.

Crowd booing even louder.

Paul Inpact: What you don't get is that attack was for a reason. That attack was to show how your so called "hero" and " freak" of nature can be cheered by you filthy people. How you take in his garbage jokes. The only thing I find funny are the stupid looks last week on you peoples faces. Just face it with this new allioance between me and Mercer we will be the most powerful in the CotR. While still trying to save you stupid idiots known as "fans" but only with the power of Money Inpact Inc.

Paul Inpact takes a look at Mercer.

Paul Inpact: Mercer anything else you would like to say to these so called "fans".
Back to top Go down
http://community.smackdownvsraw.com/home

PostSubject: Re: (closed promo for mercer and inpact)   (closed promo for mercer and inpact) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:47 pm

Mercer:inpact I have nothing else to say to these peasants but inpact money Inc is here and we mean business. ( as he drops the mic him and inpact walks to the locker room leaving the crowd wondering when is the joker coming from that fatal attack inpact put on him that mercer orchestrated)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (closed promo for mercer and inpact)   (closed promo for mercer and inpact) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(closed promo for mercer and inpact)
Page 1 of 1