WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

really? mercer joker closed promo

Go down 
AuthorMessage

really? mercer joker closed promo Empty
PostSubject: really? mercer joker closed promo   really? mercer joker closed promo Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:20 am

pyros start to go off and the crowd starts to cheer as their favorite show cotr is about to start.........

anderson: hello ladies and gentlemen you are now watching cotr live at los angeles california

greg: yeah that nba all star game was pretty good

anderson: yeah but here is the real show yay!

mercer music hits as the crowd starts to boo after they were so excited earlier

anderson: and here comes the man with the master plan

greg: shut up anderson

mercer slowly walks down to the ring with an angry look on his face limping in his nice light brown suit while embracing the boos from the crowd, he finaly makes it inside the ring and grabs the mic from quinn.

mercer: you........

the crowd starts to boo even louder not letting mercer speak, he stands in the middle of the ring annoyed

mercer: are yall done.........

the crowd gets even louder and interrupts mercer again

mercer:(mercer starts to scratch his head) shut up.........shut up(he yells) i am so tired of you all, the joker and everyone else talking down on inpact money. do yall not know we are undefeated(he yells)
onslaugh, onnobodycares, onshit, who ever you are you will not beat inpact money at intial impact..... you should not even show your face and you know who im talking to.....the both of ya(he yells louder as he fixes his suit) now that i have that out of my way........joker.........why do you do the things you do......... why....... is it because your mother dropped you on your head as a baby huh,.........or is it you havenet had none in a while, cause if thats it mercer has the women(he starts to laugh) or is it because your nervous that your going to lose at intial impact. maybe thats it....... your scared of mercer so you kidnapped him and stole his limo to soften him up...... well here i am joker, i have a new car one of my classics,just until my new limo ships to me you know i got the money(he winks at quinn and off mic tells her she will see his new car later then focuses back to joker), i might be beaten up a little, but im still here to tell you i......am......mercer.........and i ......am........money(he yells) and if you dont respect that i have two words for you....... cotr universe ......and old a** greg............................cage match

the crowd starts to chant jokes on you jokes on you jokes on you

mercer: now while your little freaks are chanting your meaningless name why dont you come out here and show that ugly face of yours huh........cmon.......cmon.......its only me, no inpact no bodyguards just me money mercer( he says while smileing) cmon joke.......................................................... oh ladies and gents before he shows his stupid face why dont yall see one of jokers baby pictures i found....... and i have to say he was better looking as a baby(he points to the titantron)
really? mercer joker closed promo 8_ugly10
mercer:awwwwww how nice baby joker in his bed(mercer starts to laugh)

anderson: what a mug(he starts to laugh)

greg: thats not funny

anderson:cmon your lieing to yourself(he says while laughing)

the crowd still booing, but some laugh

mercer: (mercer grabs a chair while laughing and sits on it in the middle of the ring) i hate to see his parents(he laughs harder) cmon joke i dont have all day............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: really? mercer joker closed promo   really? mercer joker closed promo Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:31 am

As Mercer sits in-ring Joker’s image appears on the tron. He waves at Mercer and shakes his head.

Joker: “Mercer…we meet again and this time you’ve brought photos.”

The crowd boos but Joker claps his hands laughing it off.

Joker: “Finally a pulse…Mercer the other day I thought you had about as much personality as a pack of mating dingos…but surprise, surprise.”

The crowd laughs as Joker motions for Mercer to pay attention.

Joker: “I think I’m rubbing off on you Mercer…but not in the way Inpact does okay…but we’ve been down this road so I digress.”

Joker laughs a bit while the audience burst into cheers much to the dislike of Mercer.

Joker: “I told you I had a surprise for you Mercer….and no the surprise isn’t Greg in a nighty like you asked santy claus for, for Christmas it’s something a bit more….sinister.”

The camera zooms out and Joker is standing in a parking lot with the sledge hammer, reminiscent of their past encounters.

Joker: “Me coming to that ring would only leave room for your little minion and yourself Mercer, to beat me within an inch of my life to which I say.....me coming down to that ring is as likely as you realizing that your ‘girls’ probably have a bigger piece than you and Inpact combined.”

Joker shakes his head trying to remove the image from his mind before pretending to dry heave. Mercer annoyed, rises from the chair and points at the screen.

Mercer: “You’re so funny Joker….but everyone knows…”

The crowd boos loudly as Mercer looks around the arena scowling.

Mercer: “Everyone knows…that I’m better than you Joker…you’re a fluke…and I’m the real deal.”

Mercer shrugs his shoulder with a grin, letting the crowd know it’s not his fault it just comes naturally. Joker smiling himself, walks over to his left and slowly coming into frame is Mercers abducted limo. Mercers grin fades as he sees the limo and he points his finger at the screen screaming.

Joker: “Mercer I told you I had a surprise for you tonight….well…”

Joker picks up the sledge and commences to pulverize the limo much to the crowd’s enjoyment. He starts by bashing in all the windows, beating off the side mirrors and bashing in the front and tail lights. He pauses for a moment but then goes right back to beating in the limousine smashing whatever he could find in sight. He drops the sledge and then opens the trunk and begins searching for something.

Mercer: “You little creep….hey…hey…that’s my property!”

Mercer kicks the ropes looking around the arena shocked that the crowd would enjoy this.

Mercer: “This is the man you cheer…a thief…a miscreant ...a derelict…you all sicken me!”

The crowd boos Mercer but quickly change their disposition when Joker reappears a canister of gasoline in hand. He begins to douse the inside and outside of the limousine in gasoline and finally throws the entire canister in behind it. He smacks the hood and turns to face the screen, still smiling.

Joker: “Surprise!”

The crowd cheers and Mercer walks around the ring telling them all to ‘shut up’. Mercer stops suddenly and grins again walking mid ring and taking a seat in the chair.

Mercer: “You know what…you can keep the limousine…do what you wish…because I have three more just like it….if you think busting up a car is going to hurt me you must not know how deep these pockets run Joker…your little plan stinks…I’ll have a new car before our cage match little clown…..which I’ll beat you in because if you don’t respect money…money will not…"

Joker taps the camera, grinning ear to ear raising a hand to silence Mercer.

Joker: “Whoa, whoa, whoa sparky…I didn’t say I was done yet.”

The crowd cheers bursting with anticipation from the latest development from the warrior of COTR.

Joker: “The limousine attack…that…that was just a stress reliever and nothing releases tension like damaging your property money…..this next act…the next acts a killer….ya’ might want to stay seated.”

Joker reaches in his pocket and retrieves his cell phone and starts to tap buttons on it.

Joker: “What….that baby picture of me is already trending on twitter?!”

The crowd laughs as Mercer sits in-ring grinning but still a bit uneasy. Joker finally dials a number and begins to speak.

Joker: “Ready the funds.”

He then ends the call and shoves the phone back into his pocket. He looks back at the camera and winks at Mercer.

Joker: “Mercer… I decided to hit you where it hurt the most, inside that limousine…plus some interrogation of your driver got me access to one of your various accounts and man you’ve got some serious cash…so I’ve decided it’s time for Mercer to give back…..”

Mercer sits up straight and looks around the arena as the crowd chants Joker’s name. Mercer is less than impressed and is more focused on Jokers word.

Joker: “….and who’s more deserving than all the freaks in the COTR arena! Mercer let’s just say you’re going to have one hellava’ tax write off next year.…”

A single dollar bill flutters down from the rafters and lands beside Mercer he grins and picks it up waving it.

Mercer: “A dollar bill….you think one dollar bill is going to hurt me…you think…”

Mercers jaw nearly hits the ground as a heavy shower of all kinds of bills flutter from the ceiling and down to the COTR fans. They all snatch up as much cash as they can and Mercer stands there shocked as the fans begin a chant of Joker’s name.

Joker: “Hey Mercer…up here…”

Mercer turns back to the screen mouth still slack at the recent events in the arena.

Joker: “Jokes on you!”

Joker lights a match and flicks it at the limousine, as soon as the match touches the surface it engulfs in flames. Joker grins evilly at the camera than walks away from the scene as the COTR cameras capture him until he’s out of sight.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: really? mercer joker closed promo   really? mercer joker closed promo Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:37 am

as joker fades away from the titantron mercer is still left with the crowd still chanting jokers name and grabbing mercers cash happily

anderson: hey you give that back to mercer(he says while standing up angryyelling at the crowd) stop it give that honorable man back his money damnit.

greg: shut up and grab some cash ( he says while grabbing cash)

anderson: you know what mercer has plenty more where that came from(he says with a smirk)

greg: he might but i think by the look in his eye he hates sharing( he says while laughing)

mercer standing in the middle of the ring shocked at jokers action while his money just keeps falling from the ceiling

mercer: you son of a b*tch (he yells) how dare you......how dare you give away all my money i worked for(still yelling) so help me god im going to whoop your ass all over that steel cage come intial impact you green hair fool......you here me damnit........these little pennies you took from me are nothing trust me its more where that came from i just dont want these undeserving freaks to touch it(mercer takes off his jacket and starts kicking the ropes and yelling at the crowd you dont deserve that ) your gonna pay for this joker you......you ass clown. im going to tear you limb from limb.........you thought that first attack was bad you have another thing coming cause when we meet in that cage and it lowers down on us it will be the worst beat down you will ever have, the only thing you will think of is why your mommy gave you permission to join the cotr(he yells with an evil look) cause joker which you seem to forget i......am......mercer.....and i.....am.....money(he yells ) and if you dont respect money........money will not respect you

he says while dropping the mic and leaving the ring, on his way up to the ramp he constantly yelled thats more where that came from as the crowd was still capturing mercers money , he finaly makes it backstage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: really? mercer joker closed promo   really? mercer joker closed promo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

really? mercer joker closed promo
Page 1 of 1