WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

closed for joker and mercer

Go down 
AuthorMessage

closed for joker and mercer Empty
PostSubject: closed for joker and mercer   closed for joker and mercer Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:54 pm

pyros start to fly and cotr theme music hits

anderson: hello ladies and gentelmen(with a smile on his face) you are now watching the best show in entertaiment today. on the last show we beat the nba basketball game lakers vs boston in viewers, can you believe that greg.

greg: (also with a smile on his face) can you believe it......... more like its about time.

anderson: i wonder whos coming ou........

before anderson could finish mercer music hits

anderson: oh yeah our savior (he gets up) stand up greg have some respect.

greg: im not standing up for that egomaniac mercer (he says with a frown on his face shaking his head)

mercer finally walks out with a evil look on his face slowly moving towards the ring in his 10,000 dollar all black tailored made suit ignoring the brutal boos the crowd was giving him

Mercer gets in the ring and yanks the mic from quinn as she hurrys out of the ring. he stands in the middle of the ring and just stares at the crowd while they boo

crowd: booooooooooooooooooooo (as mercer just stands there taking it all in)

anderson: boy i wish i was in the mind of mercer right now. (he says with a smile)

greg: you are a very weird man anderson

mercer: (while the boos are still going mercer turns his evil look into a smile) i told yall ....... i told you all that joker was nothing but a stepping stone in my career here at the c...o...t...r
(he says happily) and me destroying him the other night was me just stepping all over him.

the crowd starts to chant freak freak freak

mercer: ( mercer starts to chant freak with them mocking them in a childs voice) freak freak freak ( he stops and starts to yell at the crowd) shut up.... shut up, his time here is over (he yells) over.
no more jokes, no more masks, no more freaks, and no....more....joker. he is done in my life, he is done in inpacts life,and he is done in the cotr universe. so you can stop chanting freak.

the crowd still chanting freak

greg: (while laughing) mercer hates that chant, look at his face.

anderson: shuuuuut up, you are so ignorant, mercer isnt phased by these idiots chanting freak

greg: yes he is ( while still laughing)

mercer: (mercer angrily gets out of the ring takes is jacket off and gets in gregs face) you shut up old man(while rolling up his sleeves)
shut up.....you have no voice in this company , there for you are nothing as well. (he grabs greg and starts to pull him off his seat while puncing him in his head) huh.. you think thats funny (he says while still punching him in his face)

anderson: uh huh see i told you to not mess with the present and future of this company mercer.(he says while laughing at greg)

quinn: (she gets fed up with mercers action and goes to get a chair to hit mercer but is stopped by anderson)
get off me anderson.(she screams)

anderson: give me that chair.... give it to me(he says while trying to get the chair away from quinn)

while quinn and anderson fight for the chair mercer has greg by the head after hitting him in the face then he grabs a mic from a camera man
mercer: huh.... huh greg..... answer my question ( he hits the stumbleling greg on the head with the mic) anderson get her, quinn stay out of grown men business (he says while yelling at quinn) you can have mercer later ( he says with a smile while winking at quinn then pays his attention back to greg) hey greg answer my question...do you think this is a joke now huh

greg: screw you mercer....screw you

mercer with an angry look grabs greg to hit the price is right

mercer: (he then looks directly at gregs face) hey greg (he yellls) your money....... has just ......ran...... Ou

Back to top Go down

closed for joker and mercer Empty
PostSubject: Re: closed for joker and mercer   closed for joker and mercer Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:23 pm

Joker appears on the screen dressed in plain clothes. His shoulder and abdomen bandaged up, he looks worse for wear but still has a gleam of defiance in his eyes. The crowd goes wild as Jokers grin begins to appear but doesn’t quite take full form. Instead a nasty looking sneer is in its place.

Joker: “Mercer…..Meerrrrceeerrrrrr….”

Mercer releases Greg and points at the tron visibly flustered. He begins to raise the mic to his lips but Joker cuts him off.

Joker: “Don’t even waste your breath Mercer…..you think a few love tap from the professor and mary ann is going to end my career here in COTR?”

Joker shakes his head as the crowd begins to chant for him.

Joker: “You hear that Mercer….my people are calling for me…they know that your nothing but a yellow bellied, filth fisted dingle rod money…and your little riches cannot save you now…now you’ve awakened something in me that you should have left dormant…you’ve made me realize that you’re a sniveling little coward and I’ll have to resort to….extreme…. tactics in order to get revenge!”

Mercer laughs and looks at an audience member with a grin, disbelief apparent in his eyes.

Mercer: “Look at you Joker…look at you…your pitiful…you’re a disgrace…your people call for you…you appear on the tron…too afraid to even share the same locker room as me…too afraid to even appear here in person…you were saying something about common sense before me and Inpact destroyed you Joker…well common sense will tell you to stay down little puppy....”

Mercer holds up his hand to Joker mocking a signal you would give to a dog as the crowd boos.

Mercer: “Stay down little clown…because I will destroy you…”

He glares over at a visibly shaken Greg and winks.

Mercer: “And anyone else who decides to get in my way…because I Joker….I am money...”

Mercer raise his hands in the air as the crowd boos, he soaks it all in, proud of his newest accomplishment in decimating Joker.

Joker:”Wait...wait...I think it goes something like this right…I’m money…and I’m a douche bag.”

The crowd laughs as Joker’s familiar grin replaces the sneer on his face and Mercer threaten the crowd for laughing.

Joker: “Respect is something you earn not purchase Mercer…but I tell you what you have purchased…with all those billions of dollars , you’ve managed to purchase a meeting….a meeting between my foot and your backside…after I’m finished with my remaining matches this week Mercer…I’m coming for you…and you can try to run…or hide…or pay your blushing bride Inpact to save you but the fact of the matter is I’m going to get you Mercer….so you better learn how to sleep with one eye open…or make sure your Kevin Costner is standing by…because if I catch you slipping….

Crowd: “Jokes on you!”

The tron fades to black as Mercer drops the mic telling the fans to shut their mouths. While he’s bad mouthing them they begin to cheer because behind Mercer stands Bear. Bear tries to hit his old submission finisher on Mercer but he wriggles free. Mercer pushes the older man over and walks towards him as if to hit him again but backs off adjusting his clothing with a smile on his face. Off mic he says, “You don’t want any…old man.” He gathers his jacket, puts it on and smoothes out his hair. He walks towards the back to a chorus of boos smiling the entire time. Before walking backstage he turns and raises his hands in the air grinning as his music plays. He glares up at the blank tron before finally heading backstage.

Back to top Go down

closed for joker and mercer
Page 1 of 1