WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do not make Champions of the Ring threads on other forums without my consent

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

Do not make Champions of the Ring threads on other forums without my consent Empty
PostSubject: Do not make Champions of the Ring threads on other forums without my consent   Do not make Champions of the Ring threads on other forums without my consent Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:47 pm

Do not make Champions of the Ring threads on other forums without my consent!

Guys, I've had at least 4 or 5 people post CotR threads on sites like the official SvR 2011 site when a CotR thread already exists. The admins do not like this and they WILL close a thread and it better be YOUR thread if you did it. Leave the advertising of the site up to the people running it (myself, Hatchet, RecksJr). Do NOT post advertisements for us.

If anyone else does this, I might have to suspend you. This is your only warning.
Back to top Go down
https://cotrleague.forumotion.com
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

Do not make Champions of the Ring threads on other forums without my consent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do not make Champions of the Ring threads on other forums without my consent   Do not make Champions of the Ring threads on other forums without my consent Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:37 pm

This just happened again, so this is a reminder to not make threads for the league without talking to me first.
Back to top Go down
https://cotrleague.forumotion.com

Do not make Champions of the Ring threads on other forums without my consent
Page 1 of 1