WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What a Joke

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What a Joke Empty
PostSubject: What a Joke   What a Joke Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:34 pm

listen while reading...lol

:Camera pans in on Chuck Deuce Chillin on a porch:

Deuce: so i see im dealing with a joker for a number 1 contender spot for Initial Impact
World title match. ha this guy is a joke...how you gon come into my domain tryin to be funny...yea i have a laugh every now then when im in outta space trippin but we on earth and i think its time you met the King your coming into my court to be a jester and i will make you look like a FOOL...thats what you want right? why else would it be the joker.

Voice in background: ahahahahah that guy thinks hes in a comic book or something he must be TRIPPIN BAWLZ!!!

Deuce: ha ha this is real life son....i think you got all your laughing in. Now its time to cry i bring pain upon yo brain and make feel insane once i step in the rang...now kiss the pinky rang and pronounce me as KANG!!!!

The Junglist: HEY HEY HEY Listen as your leader speaks....Joker its really time for you to the play the Game gon head and do it you know you want to......???........

:Camera pans out while Deuce is sparking a fatty:
Back to top Go down
MLGPro1337

MLGPro1337

Character Sheet
Alias: PRO
PSN ID: Cody_The_Pro
Finishing Move(s): The Anuresym,Bloodline

What a Joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a Joke   What a Joke Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:20 pm

*Cody comes out in Deuce's gear mocking him*

Cody: Woah , Your gonna spark that fatty? Just like you did with your fat sister tr*nny? Man, This is C-O-T-R, Not a bunch of 40 year old virgins hangin at a bar. You say you can talk smack, But after what joker did to you, All that you say is whack. You had your chance at a world title, But you weren't good enough, your probably as tough as Andersons Buff Roid's Grandmother. *Cody whispers thanks to joker* . You think you were gonna defeat Joker with a flick, While your mother was busy sucking, Well you know Smile .
*Cody shrugs as deuce is shocked*
Cody: Word................To your mother
*Cody drops the mic and goes backstage*
Back to top Go down

What a Joke
Page 1 of 1