WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

3.3.11..... IS A FREAKIN' JOKE!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
InpactSavior

Character Sheet
Alias: The Savior
PSN ID: mrinpact16
Finishing Move(s): Inpact Buster, Flying Elbow Drop

3.3.11..... IS A FREAKIN' JOKE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: 3.3.11..... IS A FREAKIN' JOKE!!!!   3.3.11..... IS A FREAKIN' JOKE!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:25 pm

The CotR arena goes black and then Cody's music hits. The arena lights up with a mysterious figure in the ring. The "fans" think it's Cody Christopher to figure out it is Paul Inpact. A arena of boo's start to rise.

Paul Inpact: HAHAHA I swear you people are so stupid. So stupid that you would believe this 3.3.11 crap that a one Cody Christopher is going around with.

The boo's get even louder.

Paul Inpact: Cody you really think that people are afraid of you, that you are the most threatining, that you are the most dangerous, but you are wrong because the most threatining, the most dangerous, the most Inpactful is standing in this ring at this very moment.

Announcer 1: Is the Savior nut's. Cody could tear him apart.

Announcer 2: Please it is about time someone stood up to that no good coward who can only hide in the so called "shadows" he live in and that the "voices" told him to.

Paul Inpact: The worst part of it is that now you say that you hear voices in your head and that they told you to prepare people for 3.3.11, are you freaking serious with this. A date on the calender. Oh that is so scary. Please don't make me laugh at the joke oyu are. Now Cody if you don't mind you think you could grow a backbone you freak and come down to this very ring eye to eye with me, or are your "voices" telling you that I can make you tap without breaking a sweat.

Announcer 1: Let's see if Cody will call upon's Inpact's request.

Announcer 2: Yeah well let's just hope Cody's so called "voices to not show his ugly mug til 3.3.11
Back to top Go down
http://community.smackdownvsraw.com/home
InpactSavior

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 3.3.11..... IS A FREAKIN' JOKE!!!!   3.3.11..... IS A FREAKIN' JOKE!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:34 pm

Paul Inpact: You know I expect you to do the same thing that you did with CotR's new billionaire but you know what I'm just going to grab a chair waiting not scurying along to the backstage with my balls tucked into my body. I can wait forever.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet
Alias: Got it Made
PSN ID: Got_It_Made43
Finishing Move(s): Made It Stunner, Sleeper Hold 2

PostSubject: Re: 3.3.11..... IS A FREAKIN' JOKE!!!!   3.3.11..... IS A FREAKIN' JOKE!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:38 pm

"Pump It" by The Black Eyed Peas comes on and the boos erupt as Tyson Stewart appears below the titantron holding a custom golden microphone.

"Inpact I'm just gonna warn you now... This is a bad idea... I have tried this before... I still have feel the pain every morning when I wake up and it was a few days ago... He destroyed me twice in a row... I agree with you I have been pushing at him because of the stupidity of this date. But I don't think that by yourself---- You can come out on top if you call him out now. I am the first one to attack him over the subject and I payed for it. For you... I can assure you since you aren't as good a wrestler as I am... You won't last in the ring against that monster of a man. And playing towards his cowardice? Oh that was the biggest mistake I made."

Tyson now entering the ring, and walking towards Inpact.

"Just understand I am trying to save your frail little body from an inevitable destruction, but because of the things you said about me I'm not willing to help you with him so I suggest you run... NOW!!"
Back to top Go down
InpactSavior

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 3.3.11..... IS A FREAKIN' JOKE!!!!   3.3.11..... IS A FREAKIN' JOKE!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:48 pm

Paul Inpact rises from a chair and the mic to his mouth about to speak.

Paul Inpact: Alright listen up nooby I don't think you know who I am but let me introduce myself.

The crowd boo's as Inpact is about to speak.

Paul Inpact: My name is Paul Inpact. I am The Savior of the CotR. I amalso going to be the first CotR Cruiserweight Champion. And their is not a damn thing neither you rich boy or Cody and his "voices" can do to me that I won't strike back with my bone cracking submissions.

The crowd even louder with boo's.

Paul Inpact: So I better expect you to show me some respect or will I have to put some respect into by taking this chair right into your head. Or their is another option by getting the hell out my ring before you feel the Inpact of Paul Inpact. Also don't worry I have extra people to help me out against this nobody.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet
Alias: Got it Made
PSN ID: Got_It_Made43
Finishing Move(s): Made It Stunner, Sleeper Hold 2

PostSubject: Re: 3.3.11..... IS A FREAKIN' JOKE!!!!   3.3.11..... IS A FREAKIN' JOKE!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:54 pm

Tyson puts his hands up and walks out of the ring.

"Fine be an idiot, whoever you have behind you won't be enough, but you have to listen to one more thing! When Cody criples you and leaves your frail body laying lifeless in the middle of the ring...."

A smug grin flashes over Tyson's face.

"I will come and pick up the lame and destroyed pieces of your body and crush them between my fingers!"

With that Tyson walks back out under the Titantron while his music plays him out.
Back to top Go down
InpactSavior

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 3.3.11..... IS A FREAKIN' JOKE!!!!   3.3.11..... IS A FREAKIN' JOKE!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:05 pm

Paul Inpact: Whatever you say rich boy. Now let me get comfortable again before I was rudley interrupted.

Paul Inpact goes over to the turn buckle going to the top laying across the ropes with his feet up staring at some of the women in the CotR arena that could use his saving.

Paul Inpact: Now like I said are you going to come out here Cody or are the "voices" holding your balls in the "shadows".
Back to top Go down
InpactSavior

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 3.3.11..... IS A FREAKIN' JOKE!!!!   3.3.11..... IS A FREAKIN' JOKE!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:14 am

Paul Inpact: Come on Cody I don't have all night, or would you prefer for me to come back stage and find you.

Announcer 1: Paul really has the gut's to stand up to Cody like this but is Cody even going to come out.

Announcer 2: Well we just got to see if his "voices" have the courage to tell him that Inpact is going to destoy that nobody.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3.3.11..... IS A FREAKIN' JOKE!!!!   3.3.11..... IS A FREAKIN' JOKE!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:22 am

Mercer music hits

The crowd starts to boo

Mercer:( he walks down the ramp with a mic ignoring the crowd) inpact man he's not coming, why don't you come back here in the locker room and celebrate my win today. We have women, food, and much entertainment. Let Cody stay back in his locker room with his voices.
The only voice he hears is yours telling him he will not stop inpact money. Whatever this 3.3.11 thing is. They can shove it up their own a**.( he says with a laugh)
Back to top Go down
InpactSavior

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: 3.3.11..... IS A FREAKIN' JOKE!!!!   3.3.11..... IS A FREAKIN' JOKE!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:30 am

The Savior jumps down from the ring on to the mat.

Paul Inpact: You know what Mercer if Cody is to afraid to show his face then maybe some lovely ladies will love to see my face. But let me leave off with this. Cody you better get yourself and your voices ready for our submission match because once I lock in my Crossface I will snap that scrawny little neck of yours. The Savior of the CotR has spoken.

Paul Inpact's music hit's and both Paul and Mercer leave the ring as the rest of the CotR boo's them out the arena.

Announcer 2: This proves how Cody and his "voices" are scared of all the CotR locker room.

Announcer 1: Yeah you say that now as he comes over to your hotel room ready to attack you in your sleep.

Announcer 2: Oh yeah well I would like to see him try with Paul Inpact watching all his moves that he makes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3.3.11..... IS A FREAKIN' JOKE!!!!   3.3.11..... IS A FREAKIN' JOKE!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:33 am

(closed promo)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3.3.11..... IS A FREAKIN' JOKE!!!!   3.3.11..... IS A FREAKIN' JOKE!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3.3.11..... IS A FREAKIN' JOKE!!!!
Page 1 of 1