WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Killton vs Creed CLOSED PROMO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
(World Champion) Killton

(World Champion) Killton

Character Sheet
Alias: The Dominator
PSN ID: salmaan1
Finishing Move(s): last ride

Killton vs Creed CLOSED PROMO  Empty
PostSubject: Killton vs Creed CLOSED PROMO    Killton vs Creed CLOSED PROMO  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:39 pm

Killtons music comes and Killton enters in a very aggresive way.....

Anderson: Wow he never looked as angry as he is now!!

Greg: you got that right.

Killton slides in the ring...

Killton: Creed, i know your out there listening...But listen closely, at Initial Impact, our match will not be a battle, it will be a war. Not only i will win.. i will rip you apart limb from limb. I have dominated COTR, for the hole time i have a outstanding streak of 6-0. (11-0) What makes you think you will beat me?

Crowd chants: Lets go Creed

Killton: you know what? lets make a deal creed. if you win the match, i will show my true identity by taking off my mask.

Killton waits for Creed to reply

Last edited by salmaan on Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killton vs Creed CLOSED PROMO    Killton vs Creed CLOSED PROMO  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:06 pm

This fire by killswitch engage hits and Joker steps from backstage onto the COTR stage. This time there is no grin or smirk just sheer determination frozen in his eyes. The crowd cheers as Joker stands onstage ,mic in hand waiting for the applause to settle. Joker begins to walk down ramp and slowly ascends the ring steps. This time he steps over the ropes to get inring. Standing a comfortable distance from Killton he begins to speak.

Joker: “Killton i was wondering when you'd surface the way things are going no one would know that we were meeting this sunday for the world belt.”

The crowd cheers as Joker steps closer to Killton.

Joker: “So you want to up the anty you want to put your streak, the title and your identity on the line.....”

Joker shakes his head slightly the smirk he usually dons slowey reappearing.

Joker: “Your on!"

Joker steps even closer to Killton as he crowd cheers.

Joker:“Put up momma killton,papa killton...hell you can put uncle seymour killton with the lazy eye and gimpy leg!"

Last edited by Creed_ on Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killton vs Creed CLOSED PROMO    Killton vs Creed CLOSED PROMO  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:18 pm

Joker: “Killton you can put it all up but if you think...if you have this much faith in yourself imagine how i feel...imagine how the COTR arena feels?”

A Joker chant begins and he still stands squared up with Killton.

Joker: “Killton most importantly if you think Jokers not a threat because he wears funny tshirts and cracks a few jokes....then at Intial Impact...jokes...without a shadow of a doubt on you!”

Joker stops and the crowd begins to cheer awaiting Killtons response.
Back to top Go down
(World Champion) Killton

(World Champion) Killton

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Killton vs Creed CLOSED PROMO    Killton vs Creed CLOSED PROMO  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:26 pm

Crowd chants KILLTON

Killton: you think iam afraid, you think i can be dominated? you think i can be destroyed, at Initial Impact...I will show the world of COTR that i am the true warrior of the dark, the fire shall burn on you when iam finished with you. Tonight you are very lucky. Tonight i will not harm you. Because i want you to be in pieces for the match

Killton, goes closer to Creed.. They are both face to face....

Killton: you can joke all about me, but remember this the consequences will be pain full. Just like how i dominated every one here. No one ever shall disrespect me, like you did tonight, NO ONE SHALL!!!!!!

Crowd waits for creed to respond
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killton vs Creed CLOSED PROMO    Killton vs Creed CLOSED PROMO  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 3:49 pm

Joker: “Disrespect.....should be the last thing on your mind Killton....the first thing should be how to get the smell of kitty liter out of your clothing....second worrying how...just how the Joker managed to one...”

Joker holds three fingers inches from Killtons face as the crowd cheers them both.

Joker: “He beat you senseless and exposed that mug of yours...”

Joker puts down his ring finger.

Joker: "....two ended your streak...not the streak in your spiderman tighty whiteys either Killton...”

Joker puts down his index finger and all that remains is his middle finger right next to Killtons face.

Joker: "...and finally how he f'ed you up to become the first ever COTR champion."

Joker grins puts down his middle finger and waits for Killton response.

Last edited by Creed_ on Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
(World Champion) Killton

(World Champion) Killton

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Killton vs Creed CLOSED PROMO    Killton vs Creed CLOSED PROMO  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:05 pm

killton: ok wasteman, thats enough, you can talk the talk, but you cant walk the walk. every one knows i will show you levels on the ppv and beat the sht out out of you

Killton: Ive had enough with your retarded jokes and seeing your crusty face i shall leave this arena

Walks out of the arena
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killton vs Creed CLOSED PROMO    Killton vs Creed CLOSED PROMO  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:30 pm

Joker watches as Killton walks out of the arena.

Joker: "Kilton...this sunday at Intial Impact the immovable object meets the unstoppable force..."

Joker scans the arena smirking.

Joker: "Normally the two would cancel each other out but...no...no...the age old question gets answered...."

The crowd cheers Joker on.

Joker: "Basically what jokers saying is that you may be undefeated ...immovable...but me im simply unstoppable!"

Joker drops the mic as his music blares through out the arena. He exits the ring and goes upramp playing to the crowd until he dissapears backstage.

Greg: "Strong words from Joker!"

Andersen: "I hope Killton demolishes him!"

Greg: "We will see folks...this sunday Intial Impact...tune in!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killton vs Creed CLOSED PROMO    Killton vs Creed CLOSED PROMO  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killton vs Creed CLOSED PROMO
Page 1 of 1