WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kings of Wrestling Promo

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kings of Wrestling Promo Empty
PostSubject: Kings of Wrestling Promo   Kings of Wrestling Promo Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:55 am

Lights Go out!

TP1: The Kings reign supreme!

Greg and Anderson: Wow, who is here with TP1.

Greg: Its Michael Daniels!

TP1: I told all of my people that I must save you because I am the savior or messiah of this era. Michael or on PSN he is known as SvRdani has the same thoughts as me. We will reign supreme as the Kings. I heard that Fast and Furious are after us to, well then they better pack their bags and head elsewhere because we are the future of the COTR tag team division. It will only be a matter of time before the titles are beside our crowns. Its our time, not anybody else's! You know sorry we bring a fight to the door of the locker room. I noticed that people hate us. Well we have formed an alliance with others. You won't know them so watch out because they are recognizable.
Back to top Go down
johhnydamage

johhnydamage

Character Sheet
Alias: Johhny Damage
PSN ID: JohhnyDamage
Finishing Move(s): Go Home Driver

PostSubject: Re: Kings of Wrestling Promo   Kings of Wrestling Promo Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:28 pm

*Music kicks on an a laughing Johhny Damage walks out to the top of the ramp clapping slowly*

JD: Bravo! Very nice! You managed to make me almost want to give up my wrestling career after listening to you. I have no idea what you're even talking about out here. No clue at all besides some crowns you got at Burger King and something about division. If you think you're fit to dominate any sort of division then you need a lesson.

You don't have the charisma, the look, or the talent. Are you out here trying to make friends? I don't care about you, or your tag team partner's, PSN name. I'm not going to play LittleBigPlanet with you. Sorry if that hurts your feelings. You see I only care about wrestling. Not coming out like a monkey in a suit clanging my cymbals trying to get the crowd to cheer.

So here I'll tell you this personally. You are not a savior, or a king, or a messiah. You, my friend, are a target.

*Johhny Damage drops the mic as his music kicks on*

*JD walks backstage*

Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/johhnydamage

PostSubject: Re: Kings of Wrestling Promo   Kings of Wrestling Promo Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:40 pm

TP1: Well I guess, I see that your candy a** can't handle the fact that your gonna get beat by the Kings of Wrestling at some point. I could care less about the fans, I could care less about you Damage. I see why they call you Johnny Damage, its because you get your candy a** handed to you and get damaged. It all makes sense now. Maybe you can get your head out of your a** and shove it straight up Uncle Joe Damage's candy a** for entertainment that little Johnny Damage Jr. can see. Now, listen to me and mark my words, not only is Burger King better than McDonalds where you and Ronald sealed the deal to become joint together into McDamage, but I will take this crown and stick it all the way up your candy a**!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kings of Wrestling Promo   Kings of Wrestling Promo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kings of Wrestling Promo
Page 1 of 1