WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yours truly fixed promo other one pay no attention (closed promo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Yours truly fixed promo other one pay no attention (closed promo) Empty
PostSubject: Yours truly fixed promo other one pay no attention (closed promo)   Yours truly fixed promo other one pay no attention (closed promo) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:50 am

Interviewer : we are back at the cotr locker room waiting to talk to yours truly mercer. By the sounds of it its a party in there let's check out.

Interviewer is stopped by mercers bodyguard

Bodyguard: where do you think your going

Interviewer: (stops and stares at the muscular tall built bodyguard) I'm here to talk to mercer.

Bodyguard: hold on let me see if he's busy ( as he knocks on the door he then opens it and returns to tell the interviewer he's busy give him a min.

As minutes and then hours past by and women in and out mercer finally comes out in his tailor made suit and an annoyed look on his face

Mercer: how dare you interrupt me and my women you midget what .... What is it.

Interviewer : we just wanted to ask some questions

Mercer: ( he snatches the mic away from the interviewer mocking what he had just said in a baby voice) we just wanted to ask some questions ( he repeated over and over again in a baby voice) no no no I'll interview myself.

Mercer as the interviewer and mocking him : ( in a baby voice) so what do you think of the joker.

Mercer as himself: oh yeah that joker character thinks he's so funny with his wonder woman shirt really are you serious. You amaze me with your silly humor with your poor little self made t- shirt a monkey with no head could have thought and made that t-shirt. But you know what it makes sense ( as his annoyed facial expression turns into a smile) it makes sense cause you remind me of a monkey with no head huh ( as he laughs) ( as the crowd boos extremely loud)

Mercer: shut up( he says) shut up when I'm talking

The crowd boos even louder

Mercer as him self: ok then carry on

Mercer as the interviewer : ok by the way you look dashing in that suit

Mercer as himself: why thank you, you don't look so bad yourself.

Mercer as the interviewer:why thank you some say i look like you ( mercer starts to laugh)Well what's your next move mercer

Mercer as himself: my next move is to shove that tshirt down the jokers throat and make him bow down to my feet.

Mercer as the interviewer : well so do you feel bad about what you said about his family you know he had a hard time growing up and looked like the bearded lady ,he wasn't a fine looking charming man like yourself. Would you take those words back

Mercer as himself: he** no he got what he deserves the joker is nothing but a joke and that's it and for anyone else feeling groggy in those locker rooms..... Jump I will be the first champ of this league and not by buying it but by kicking All of you all ..... You know the rest

Mercer gives the mic back to the real interviewer who stood there the whole time staring at mercer
Mercer: know let me get back to my women oh yeah ( he snatches the mic back )
Mercer: oh yeah money does not talk cheap if you don't respect money money will not respect you( as he drops the mic down on the ground laughing he hits his finishing move on the interviewer)

Mercer: (yelling ) next time come back with some respect ( as some people come to the interviewer aid mercer walks back in his locker room slamming the door)

Back to top Go down

Yours truly fixed promo other one pay no attention (closed promo)
Page 1 of 1