WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who done it? (Closed Promo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

Who done it? (Closed Promo) Empty
PostSubject: Who done it? (Closed Promo)   Who done it? (Closed Promo) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:08 pm

The week begins with Night of Superstars and an excited crowd has filled all the seats in the CotR arena. The show begins at the announcers table where Greg and Andersen stare into the camera, waiting to welcome the CotR viewers at home.

Andersen: Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome to the night after Initial Impact!

Greg: We had some great matches at the first Champions of the Ring PPV last night, and today we continue on!

Andersen: Yes, sir! Our first Champions EVER were awarded the Championship Belts they've been waiting so anxiously to get their hands on and everyone was very thankful for their opportunity to win gold!

Greg: Well...not everyone...

Andersen: No one asked you, Greg!

Greg: Wait...hold up...

Greg begins to press his earpiece in and looks concentrated on the message he's receiving. Andersen is less than amused...

Greg: I'm getting word that something horrendous has happened back stage, we're bringing this to you live...

The camera changes to the backstage area of the CotR Arena, in the GM's Office. Azul is standing in the office with a reporter's outfit on taking diligent notes and shaking his head, which is still masked, of course. The camera men quickly head to the back of the room where Ryan Lee is found on the ground unconscious with paramedics watching over him. They have a stretcher and they're about to move him...

Andersen: Well, this is just...sick...who could do something like this?

Greg: I don't know but-

Andersen: I do! This has to be the work of NEX! Those low down, dirty...

Greg: Now, now...you shouldn't be making accusations against anyone at the moment. Justice Stable is already on the scene, and I'm sure they're looking into it.

Andersen: Justice Stable? More like Just Azul. No one is in that stupid group! There's only one stable brave enough to take on this investigation...Inpact Money Inc!

Greg: Somehow, I doubt that's going to happen...
Back to top Go down
https://cotrleague.forumotion.com

Who done it? (Closed Promo)
Page 1 of 1