WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is this? A New Vengence (Promo Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What is this? A New Vengence (Promo Closed) Empty
PostSubject: What is this? A New Vengence (Promo Closed)   What is this? A New Vengence (Promo Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:58 pm

The Lights Come on Flicker and go dark...
All in a matter of seconds...

The Smokes Rises from the Ground,The Harley Starts and
Saliva-Ladies & Gentlemen Blasts out around the arena...

A Blue Light Spotlights in the Centre of the ring..
BLUE FIREWORKS Explode from each ring post as it happens the music stops suddenly,

The Blue Light Shoots Up to the Rafters,
You See Scopio...All Black Jacket,Folded Bandana,Black Shades...

Scorpio Flips a Mic into the Air 360 Turn before it reaches his hand...he does this Three Times then Puts the Mic Before his Lips in the Sharp Fast Reaction.

Scorpio:What is this?, A New Venegence? , A new Vendetta? , A new Rival?
He pauses for a Minute
Scorpio: So What now? We wait?

Scorpio Some how Drops from the Rafters onto his feet,
Scorpio:CotR is a League...a Brand a new Dyansty..And GM Lee is a great guy to give me a job here...as well as these arrogant...maybe some pushovers in the back...

He Pulls a Black Spanner from his Pocket...He Throws it down outside the ring..

Scorpio:All Weapons are Dropped and im ready to start...This Vengence of a new Era in Professional Wrestling..
Skull Beast,Azul,Joker all of you in the back must be ready also...We might not unite as one...but we united in this great company...and if i have to rip each and everylimb of you all to gain the world heavywait title and lead this Brand to Pure Sucess i will do so...

The Spotlight Rises into the Air onto the Screen...The DeathValleyRiders logo flashed....The Spot light then goes back to the ring ...No ones there...Back to the Rafters...No ones there....The to where the spanner was...its not there..

All the Lights come on....Scorpio,The Smoke,The Spanner and the Spot light All Gone....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is this? A New Vengence (Promo Closed)   What is this? A New Vengence (Promo Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:01 pm

Then Flashing Letters come on the Screen

DeathValleyRiders....Bow to SkullBeast...
Dead Men Ridin,
It goes...

And the Show goes on..
Back to top Go down
MLGPro1337

MLGPro1337

Character Sheet
Alias: PRO
PSN ID: Cody_The_Pro
Finishing Move(s): The Anuresym,Bloodline

PostSubject: Re: What is this? A New Vengence (Promo Closed)   What is this? A New Vengence (Promo Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:29 pm

I will obey V0ices, I WILL DESTORY

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is this? A New Vengence (Promo Closed)   What is this? A New Vengence (Promo Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is this? A New Vengence (Promo Closed)
Page 1 of 1