WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Availability and Profile Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

Availability and Profile Update Empty
PostSubject: Availability and Profile Update   Availability and Profile Update Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:20 am

Originally, I had instructed everyone to create a new thread in the "Match Scheduling and Coverage" forum detailing their availability. I have since come up with a much cleaner way of doing this for individual people...

I have added 2 NEW fields to the Profile page (select Profile at the top of the website). One is called "Timezone" and the other is called "Availability." Please, take the time to update your Profile with your timezone and availability. If you have already made a post for your availability, I have moved the information in the post into your Profile already and set your timezone so that you guys wouldn't have to do it all over again. The posts were also deleted.

From now on, when you are booked to fight someone, you should first go to their Profile page to see what their availability is. If they do not have their availability filled out, then when you go to PM them for match times, please ask them to update their Profile. This is actually a good time to update your Profile if you haven't really taken a look at it yet. Please take the time to update it if you can.

As before, please post a separate thread if you are in a Tag Team for when both you and your teammate are available. I left those threads in the Match Scheduling and Coverage forum.

If you have any questions, please create a thread in the Help forum.
Back to top Go down
https://cotrleague.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1