WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Multiple Title Belts and PPV Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

Multiple Title Belts and PPV Rules Empty
PostSubject: Multiple Title Belts and PPV Rules   Multiple Title Belts and PPV Rules Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:05 am

Hey guys, so some of you may already know, but the league currently has a rule where no one is allowed to compete for more than 1 match in a PPV event. This is to keep the belts prestigious and in as many different hands as possible. This means that currently the only way to go for a 2nd title is to win the Gladiator Belt and hold it through Saturday night. This is intentional.

I just wanted everyone to know that part before I go into this next one. From now on, the Tag Team title is not considered part of this ruling. The Tag Title has become sort of a complicated affair for people with the 1 match per PPV per character rule. For example, if you look at the standings, you can see that "The Crushers" will most likely be in the #1 Contender's Match for the Tag Team Title next week. Unfortunately, the 1 match per PPV rule interferes with this as "Killton" (salmaan) has an obligation to defend the world title at the next PPV. This means that Sobaan would not be able to compete for the Tag Team title simply because his partner currently has a belt. For this reason and any scenarios in the future, the Tag Team title does not follow the 1 match per PPV rule. That way, I can put "The Crushers" in a #1 Contender match next week and Killton may compete in 2 PPV matches. This is the only exception to this rule.

I hope everyone understands why this rule is in place and is okay with it. If not, please PM me with your concerns.

Look forward to my next post about "spamming."
Back to top Go down
https://cotrleague.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1