WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unplayed Matches and Inactivity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

Unplayed Matches and Inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Unplayed Matches and Inactivity   Unplayed Matches and Inactivity Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:16 am

There are currently a lot of people that have not played a single one of their matches this week. For those of you that do not know, not playing your matches results in me setting you to an inactive status. When "Inactive" you are not booked for matches until you do another round of Trainer Matches. For anyone that has not done ANY of their matches this week, you are in jeopardy of being made inactive if you do not complete BOTH of you matches.

This includes:
-Paul Inpact
-Johhny Damage
-Tyler Mysterio
-Ricky Lee
-Freddie Palmer
-Thunder

None of the above have contacted me with difficulties contacting their opponents. If you are having problems setting up your matches, now is the time to tell me. DO NOT schedule your matches for Sunday. Schedule them for Saturday at the latest. DO NOT wait until the end of the week to contact your opponents. PM them and set up match times or check their "Availability" in their profile and then PM them still. If they do not respond, send me a PM to let me know. Your opponents neglect to contact you is not an excuse. You have as much of a responsibility to contact them as they do you.

Let me know if you have any questions...
Back to top Go down
https://cotrleague.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1