WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Letters from Randall

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JHF0410

JHF0410

Character Sheet
Alias: Hero
PSN ID: x_InfInAtOr_x
Finishing Move(s): Crucifix Powerbomb

Letters from Randall Empty
PostSubject: Letters from Randall   Letters from Randall Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:07 am

Dear COTR Universe,

My old war buddies have greetend me fondly. I have completed re-training and should be on the war grounds within the next few days. I'm kind of nervous, but I shouldn't be. I'm in a war, I can't be nervous. One slight mistake and I could be shot. Thing is, I should get that out of my head. I have to think about the war. I shouldn't worry you guys, but if I die in the battle to come, let this be my good-bye. Word will get to you guys quick if that happens, but it shouldn't. Keep me in your thoughts guys. Knowing that, if I complete my mission, coming back to see you guys will motivate me. Wish me luck all!

Sincerely,
Randall Hennings
Back to top Go down
Mr_Stewart

Character Sheet
Alias:
PSN ID: Bionerd43
Finishing Move(s): Made It Stunner

PostSubject: Re: Letters from Randall   Letters from Randall Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:11 am

Dear Randall,

You don't know me but I am the CEO of Steware Industries and the father of Tyson Stewart, and I am just writing to say: Thank you for what you are doing for this country.
Stay strong and keep fighting
Come back in one piece as well.

Signed,
Mr. Stewart
Back to top Go down
JHF0410

JHF0410

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letters from Randall   Letters from Randall Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:39 pm

Dear CotR Universe,

The first battle is next week. I am training very rigourusly. It'll be tough, but I'll prevail. You are all in my heart, and I hope that I'm in yours. Overall, my training has helped me alot. Training that will not only help me on the battlefield, but in the ring. I can tae more punishment and still stand. Pnce I step back in the ring, in front of all of you, it will become clear, how my training has helped me entertain all of you even more! I will have renewed goals. Not only to win the tag team titles with my partner, but to also win the Heavyweight Title! I hope you'll all back me in my goals. So: I am giving my only warning now: CotR Champions, you've been warned, Randall Hennings is coming for you!

Sincerely,
Randall Hennings
Back to top Go down
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

PostSubject: Re: Letters from Randall   Letters from Randall Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:36 pm

Nice 2nd letter, Hero! Keep'm comin! Can't wait for your return.
-GM Ryan Lee
Back to top Go down
https://cotrleague.forumotion.com
JHF0410

JHF0410

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letters from Randall   Letters from Randall Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:39 pm

Dear CotR Universe,

The first battle has been won, and I came out with a very minor wound. It isn't much, I'll recover. My Sgt. says that may have been the only battle I was really needed for. It would be a shame if I left you guys for this long, only for one battle. But, things happen. If any case, I'll be extremely happy to come back to all of you, the CotR Universe! I'll be happy to come back, and it goes to show that my re-training will make me an even more dangerous in-ring competitor! I love you all! Hope I'll be back very soon.

Sincerely,
Randall Hennings
Back to top Go down
@*Mr.BTY* Justin Bailey

@*Mr.BTY* Justin Bailey

Character Sheet
Alias: Mr.BTY
PSN ID: mrmade1
Finishing Move(s): Bailey Cutter, Red Carpet Welcome

PostSubject: Re: Letters from Randall   Letters from Randall Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:43 pm

good to hear randall all of us a cotr thank u
Back to top Go down
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet
Alias: Got it Made
PSN ID: Got_It_Made43
Finishing Move(s): Made It Stunner, Sleeper Hold 2

PostSubject: Re: Letters from Randall   Letters from Randall Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:02 pm

Good job with Osama! Razz
Back to top Go down
JHF0410

JHF0410

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letters from Randall   Letters from Randall Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:25 pm

Dear CotR Universe,

With Osama Bin Laden dead, I should be able to make my return soon. I will need time to recover from injuries sustained during the war. SO far, I was scraped by a bullet on my shoulder, got my foot shot and almost got blown up by a mine, but I am still here. I've been told that I AM going home within the week, but I will go to the doctor and see when I am cleared to compete. When I do return, I will continue to defeat opponents and entertain the fans.

Sincerely,
Randall Hennings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters from Randall   Letters from Randall Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letters from Randall
Page 1 of 1