WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting of Champions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

Meeting of Champions Empty
PostSubject: Meeting of Champions   Meeting of Champions Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:30 pm

Meeting of Champions

Hey guys, as I discussed in the last news thread, there will be meetings this week to discuss ideas for the league and such. The first one is going to be Thursday at around 8 PM EST. Show up if you want to participate but I will be controlling the chat. If you come in and spam your ideas or just generally being annoying I will remove you from the discussion somehow.

The main goal of this first meeting will be to look at some of issues within the league that I think need to be resolved, looking at options that I've come up with to deal with said issues and then exploring any other possible avenues.

Once again, Thursday at 8 PM EST.

Last edited by GM Ryan Lee on Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://cotrleague.forumotion.com
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Champions   Meeting of Champions Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:12 pm

Hey guys, I'm going to post the Agenda for this first meeting so everyone that wants to get involved can get prepared before we meet and discuss. Here are the topics and why we are discussing them...

Thursday, April 7th:

Gladiator Belt

The Gladiator Belt was suppose to 1) give people something fun to do outside of normal matches, 2) keep people active so new people have someone to fight and 3) create a way for people to earn title matches at a weekly basis. The GB only did #3 (poorly), and thus did not fill it's role completely. I want to replace the Gladiator Belt instead of just removing it, but it needs to do the things above.

Matches Per Week

People are not always playing all their matches. Should the matches per week be modified down to one? Does this stem from another problem like how people don't contact their opponents to set up match times? What should we do to fix this?

New Players

How to get them involved and having fun? New players don't have anything to do until their first matches. Not enough people (including trainers) are helping new people or doing dark matches with them. How can we address this?

Spam and Unsportsmanlike Play

Is Spam still a problem? If so, how should it be fixed? How can we go about changing it? Note that I am NOT looking to ban moves, make a no spam rule (which will just cause arguments) or do any other kind of short cut fixes. I want a REAL solution. Also, are there any other issues with unsportsmanlike conduct in matches?

-

Now, keep in mind I have my own ideas in mind for solving these issues, but I want to hear what other people think and what solutions they want to propose. See you all Thursday.
Back to top Go down
https://cotrleague.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Champions   Meeting of Champions Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 4:42 am

Far as spam & unsportsmanlike conduct, I think should people wrestle like how Hachet and I wrestled, with respect to repertoire. We fought at a slow pace for both matches, equally reversing each other and no spamming of running attacks, as any realism to wrestling would be. I went as far to not even reverse some moves just to continue the flow of the match. We would knock each other down or out the ring, back up and give each other space to continue the match respectfully, if not go in for a ground attack. Even did some light attacks that's so impossible to do in normal grapples. I'm not saying we all should wrestle like this all the time, but at a nice pace where everything can fall into place on its own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Champions   Meeting of Champions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting of Champions
Page 1 of 1