WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MUST READ: League Changes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

MUST READ: League Changes Empty
PostSubject: MUST READ: League Changes   MUST READ: League Changes Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:37 am

Hey guys, I have a very important news update today:

First: The league week begins on Tuesday from now on. This means that it is now fine to play your matches all day Sunday, but that is the new cut off for each week. Matches must be played before Monday PST and the match card will be posted on Monday as well.

Second: Each week, on Sunday, there will be a tournament for all league members (even new ones as long as they've done their trainer match) to participate in. This tournament will start at 12 PM EST (noon, lunch time) and it will be a different theme each week. I will announce the theme each week ahead of time so people can prepare. Some will be singles, some will be tag team, etc...they will all award EXP though. It will be 1 EXP per win and the tournaments will only take place if we have at least 6 people. If you're late, you won't be in the tournament, plain and simple. There will be no exceptions to this rule. Show up early and don't complain. The winner(s) will get 1 CP and, in some cases, special prizes. For now, these will be run by me, but in the future Trainers and Promoters will also be able to run the tournaments.

The first tournament will be NEXT Sunday, although I might throw one together if we have people tomorrow.

Third: The Tag Team Championship still exists, although no one holds it currently. Unfortunately, the Tag Team Division is no more. I will still book matches with tag teams (that I know will actually play their matches), and eventually there will be matches for the championship belt, but the Division no longer exists.

Fourth: There IS a new Division: The Divas Division. If you want to be in the Divas Division, make your CAW and create a new account for your Diva. This is so that you can have a 2nd character sheet. Note that for this Division specifically, there is no requirement to be in two Divisions. You may participate in only the Divas Division if you wish. If you wish to use another character in one of the male Divisions, you are still only allowed to be in 2 Divisions, so you will only be able to pick one Division other than Diva.

I will make a more detailed thread for the Divas Division soon, for now, get to making your Divas and upload them to Community Creations.

Fifth: From now on, I will be booking Title Matches throughout the month for people that I think have earned a title shot outside of RP. I'm only going to do one title shot a week at most (which seems just fine considering the WWE does about two a week) and World Championship title shots will be VERY rare.
Back to top Go down
https://cotrleague.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1