WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE RETURN of Paul Inpact

Go down 
AuthorMessage
InpactSavior

Character Sheet
Alias: The Savior
PSN ID: mrinpact16
Finishing Move(s): Inpact Buster, Flying Elbow Drop

THE RETURN of Paul Inpact Empty
PostSubject: THE RETURN of Paul Inpact   THE RETURN of Paul Inpact Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:18 pm

Camera flashes on as the CotR arena lights up for tonights Superstars and goes to the announce table where Greg and Anderson is sitting.

Greg: Hello and welcome ladies and gentlemen to another exciting week of CotR Superstars I'm your legendary announcer "Bear" Greg sitting next to me is always my annoying partner Anderson.

Anderson: Well a fine hello to you to old man but anyway back to matters a few months ago we saw the horrific scene after a attack on our "Savior" Paul Inpact.

Greg: Yes it was a very gruesome incident and when I went to his locker room it looked like something out of a horror movie.

Anderson: But we have been given some notices of his recovery and that he maybe back very soon.

Greg: Well I personally went to his hospital room and wished him a.......

Before "Bear" could finish the CotR Superstars arena goes pitch as music begins to play and a video package starts to play on the titantron.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=uj-nDmXHmng\

(pretend T.I. is Paul Inpact but not singing and cut Justin Timberlake out)

After the video package is done another vid show up on the titantron only saying two words I'M BACK.

Then out of no where the song Savior by Rise Against starts to play with Paul Inpacts entrance video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8X3ACToii0&feature=player_detailpage

Greg: O MY GOD!!!! It can't be it's just to early they said he wouldn't be back for nearly a year this is amazing!!!!

Anderson: Well you better believe it "Bear" our "Savior" has finally come back!!!!

The arena blows the roof off with loud cheers everywhere for the return of their hero. The camera goes to the entrance ramp as it shows "The Savior" himself coming out the backstage looking like a new man with a leather jacket and his new "Savior" shirt found only at www.cotr.com (lmao) He makes his classic entrance down the ramp fireworks goes of from his pushups from down the ramp up to the stage as he enter's the ring. He makes the fireworks go off all around the ring with a loud boom then going to the second rope and make his usual pose with a smile to the CotR Galaxy.

Crowd: WELCOME BACK!!!! xETC.

"The Savior" tries to calm the crowd down but are all to happy with excitement.

Paul: SHHHH come now ladies there will be more "Savior" after the sow.

Blows some kisses to some of the female crowd as they blush with persperation.

Paul: Now I know all of you have not seen me in a few months because of my little..... "incident". But now I am here, I am now, and am 100%!

"The Savior" grabs on to his shoulder as it is still a bit injured.

Paul: Well almost 100%. But anyway back to what I was talking about a few months ago I was brutally attacked. It took doctors almost two days to try to put me back together. I had serious blood loss, a broken leg, broken ribs, hell even some of my shoulder bone was sticking out. But after I was put back together I knew I was on a quest to rehabilitation, but to also find the son's of a bitches who did what they did. Yes I said son's because I know it was two little pricks who have it out for me. But unlucky for them I had a speedy recovery and went on a little vision quest cross country trying to get my mind and body back together so I can be ready to confront these individuals. Now I'm not going to up any more time and I'm calling the two little butt buddies out now who think that they have the "POWER"..... Yes you people know who I am talking about.

The crowd goes into an aw as they are shocked to hear who "The Savior's" attacker's are.

Anderson: Can this really be true... is Jok.... I mean Creed and Mercer really Inpact's attacker?

Greg: Let's see if they have the gut's to come down to the ring and confront this new and improvred "Savior of the CotR"....
Back to top Go down
http://community.smackdownvsraw.com/home

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN of Paul Inpact   THE RETURN of Paul Inpact Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 5:34 am

Creed walks out as his music plays, dressed in a cream-colored Gucci suit with matching shoes. Peaking from underneath the suit is a white collared shirt unbuttoned slightly with a brownish-green ascot tucked neatly into place. To finish his ensemble he has on dark brown aviator shades with a gold rim, tilted down slightly on the ridge of his nose. A t-shirt is hung over his right shoulder and he adjusts it before stopping on the stage. He claps as the music dies; looking around the arena to suggesting that the audience join in his applause for Inpact. He motions for a mic and one is handed to him. He looks around angry and yells backstage then a huge spotlight is placed on Creed, despite the arena being well lit. Happy with his spotlight he proceeds.

The crowd boos as he lifts it up to his mouth. Before he can utter a word a ‘you sold out’ chant begins. He grins and removes the t-shirt from his shoulder holding it in his free hand.

Creed: “Great story Inpact you got brutally beaten and destroyed and you came back…it truly is touching in fact I’m feeling a little emotional right now…”

He unravels the t-shirt to reveal its one of Paul’s new t-shirts. He blows his nose in it and tosses it to the side of the ramp before pushing his shades further up on his nose. He takes a few steps forward and shakes his head at Inpact while grinning.

Creed: “Inpact I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again you’re a false prophet now you’re coming out here to fool these morons into believing your hype…”

Creed stops abruptly and pulls off his shades pointing in Inpact’s direction.

Creed: “You are going to be destroyed for stepping in the way of greatness…but I understand what you’re doing feeding into all these freaks that come to this show...and before I continue I just don’t understand how I could identify with any of you I mean just look at me…”

Creed pauses and points to himself. The crowd boos as Creed once again points to himself all the while grinning at the hatred coming from the audience.

Creed: “Back on topic, Inpact you come out here vindicated by your little sob story but as I recall just awhile back I know a guy who was in a similar situation.”

Creed stops pointing to the Tron as footage begins to roll. A video plays of Inpact attacking Creed with a lead pipe from behind. After it plays it cuts back to Inpact and a few boos are heard in the arena.

Creed: “That’s right, your new spokes person here had a dark past, most of you know but like the sheep that you are…”

The crowd begins to chant ‘you sold out’ again and Creed cannot contain his anger any longer.

Creed: “Why don’t all you losers just shut your mouths the only thing you people are good for is pumping money into the COTR and sucking the life out of every superstar on the roster!”
The crowd boos even louder chanting Inpact’s name.

Creed: “Like I was saying…like the sheep that you are you follow him blindly into his own demise because let me tell you something Mr. Inpact you are surely calling upon the wrath of a wrestling GOD!”

The crowd boos as Creed places his shades back on, regaining his composure.

Creed: “Let me tell you something Inpact I joined Mercer as an equal not a two-bit wrestling hack who couldn’t cut it on his own…I joined Mercer not to fetch him coffee and embarrass him but to assist by any means necessary to get him to the top...Inpact you were the right hand of a king do you know what that means…it means he gives you a task and you carry it out to perfection no questions asked…he orders results and you give them to him.”

The crowd boos as Creed curses them off mic and even spits in the direction of a fan that’s holding up a ‘R.I.P. Joker’ sign.

Creed: “He asked you to take me out of the game Inpact…he asked you to cut me down and remove me as an obstacle to the thing he covets most in this world the COTR championship…you attack me I’m back on my feet and wrestling in days...”

The crowd boos as Creed points towards himself.

Creed: “He told me to tie up all his loose ends…his connections to the COTR before he left and I took you out for the long haul buddy your not one hundred percent…you can barely even walk I carried out the plan to perfection because that was my task and now I’m the right hand of the king but come to think of it Inpact you were NEVER the right hand of the king, you were the left…”

Creed adjusts his ascot as the audience ignited with rage.

Creed: “You see…a king fights with his right hand, he positions his POWER with his right hand…he wipes his ass with his left!”

The crowd boos while some laugh. Creed laughs himself but suddenly shifts to a more serious attitude glaring at the audience from behind his shades.

Creed: “Don’t laugh with me you ingrates…nothings funny…nothings funny but you dirty yokels living in your filthy, disgusting trailer parks…don’t laugh with me you people don’t deserve my humor!”

The crowd boos as Creed grins mouthing off mic ‘that’s more like it’.

Creed: “Enough of this Inpact I’m not going to waste my words any further I’m simply going to introduce the person who revived your pathetic career...and the very same man who will destroy it ladies and gentleman….Money Mercer!”

Creed tucks his mic underneath one of his arms and begins to clap awaiting Mercer’s arrival.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN of Paul Inpact   THE RETURN of Paul Inpact Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 6:41 am

The song power makes the whole arena as the crowd sees Mercer in an all black Rolls Royce driving down side the stage beeping his horn.

Anderson: Oh yes its yours truly Mercer the man…oh I mean god of wrestling has entered the building in one of his prized cars the new all black Rolls Royce, it’s beautiful.

Greg: Ah yes the show off is here, I can’t wait to get my hands around his nec....

Anderson stops him mid sentence.

Anderson: Hold on there Greg I don't like you very much but I don't want to see you get beat down by Mercer and Creed, why don’t you just shut up and let the man...I mean god of wrestling address this matter.

Mercer now gets out of the car in an all black Armani suit and black shades on showing no expression on his face as if he is disappointed or frustrated as the crowd swarms him with boos. He reaches the ramp and stands midway from Creed and Inpact without a word.

The Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOO

Anderson: Why isn't he saying anything, he’s just standing there?!

Greg: Maybe he’s lost for words?

While Anderson sits in despair waiting for his hero to say something and Greg sits while laughing, Mercer stands mid ramp as the crowd still boos.

Mercer: Inpact, Inpact, Inpact…

Mercer scratches his head, his shades hiding his facial expression.

Mercer: What the hell were you thinking boy calling me out?

He lashes at Inpact yelling and taking his shades off.

Mercer: I made you son, yet when I leave you don’t follow, you stay and embarrass the name Inpact Money Inc, you loss every match since I’ve been gone, well you got lucky the other night but that is beside the point. I practically... no I did win the tag titles by myself and brought you gold Inpact!

Mercer points to Inpact as the crowd boos.

Mercer: I brought YOU gold, yet when I get the tag title stripped from me and leave….you stay and replace me with Johnny Damage, a man that couldn't pay me to even have a chance in washing my feet. Inpact, that's why I hired Creed to injure you, because the day you turned, you’re back to ME Money Mercer…

Mercer says, shocked by Inpact’s insolence.

Mercer: Is the day you became an enemy, so you can take the name Inpact Money INC stick it up your ass, Greg's ass, hell even Johnny Damage’s ass….and after your done fisting each other you can smell your hand and hopefully the stench will bring you back into reality! I am done with you! Done with you!

Mercer yells and wipes his hands clean with mic clinched under his under pit, pointing at Inpact. The crowd boos as Mercer pauses briefly then continues.

Mercer: Done with you! Done with you!

Mercer takes a few steps forward pointing at Inpact before taking off his jacket and slinging it at Inpact. He continues shouting at Inpact until Creed rushes down the ramp and drags him back up a safe distance from Inpact. Mercer struggles to get free but after Creed calms him down he regains his composure and continues as the crowd boos.

Mercer: But on the bright side now I have Creed on my side, I saw a lot of potential in Creed now look at him the charming looks are finally coming out. He doesn't have to hide anymore behind the cotr universe, or shout out those silly catch phrases anymore. When he joined me he became the man I always thought he could be, see, unlike having you as a tag member I can lay back and focus on one thing and one thing only the cotr world championship. Unlike teaming with you I don't have to follow up on him every day cleaning up his mess or worry about him winning a damn singles match!

Mercer yells attempting to go back down ramp but Creed stops him. He shouts ‘done with you’ off mic then continues.

Mercer: Shall I go on! Go on about how much easier it has been for me since Creed has joined me or have you heard enough Mr. I can’t ever get the job done and when I fuck up I have Mercer dig me out npact!”

Mercer stands looking at Inpact with pure hatred in his eyes, awaiting his reply.
Back to top Go down
InpactSavior

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN of Paul Inpact   THE RETURN of Paul Inpact Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:58 am

"The Savior" lifts the mic up to his mouth as he stears at Mercer with an look of hatred while standing in the middle of the ring.

Paul: HUH...... you know what Mercer, you are right, I did lose all my singles matches, you did lose your half of your CotR Tag Team Championship, hell you even managed to lose your f*bleep*g job, and amazingly all the blame comes back to me...... As I can put this together the last two things was your falt not mine am I right folks?

"The Savior" looks around the arena seeing his peoples reaction.

Crowd: (points at Mercer) YOU F*bleep*D UP x7.

Paul joins in on the chants as he goes back to talking to Mercer.

Paul: You hear that Mercer? That's the sound of know one gives a F*bleep*K about what you say because you screwed you. But I guess now the now former clown ass "Joker" now only the dumbass Creed only wants to f*bleep*k you.

Anderson: What Is Inpact Doing? Does he know that he can be destroyed by the new sharp dressed Creed and The "GOD" of Wrestling "Money=POWER" Mercer?

Greg: Well I'm glad that Inpact is standing up to these bullies and as you young people call those guys on the the show Jersey Shore douchebags!

Anderson: Well I am dissapointed in Inpact's attitude change and he is only making a big ass mistake that he will regret taking on this POWER Duo.

Paul: Now to you "Joker".... yes I called you "Joker" because your still a f*bleep*g joke. The only reason know one had your back and was put on the shelf because you didn't show the respect to the fans as I did.

Anderson: WHAT? He showed know respect to these useless trailer trash.

Greg: Will you shut up and let him speak.

Paul: Inside the CotR arena I may have seemed like a dick, but outside this arena I showed my true colors. When I wasn't going after girls and Mercer wasn't jerking off in a corner, I would go to a Children's Hospital and visit a little girl there who has cancer. They say she did not have much time left and I wanted to grant her a wish. She wanted to see me win a singles match. So I tried over and over but kept losing. But you know what she did not lose faith and you know what I learned she got a whole fan base to defend me but know one really knew about it but me.

Crowd: AWWWWW!!!!

Paul: Then she was devistated to hear that I was injured badly and so were my people. But I told her that I would keep her promise once I get back in the ring....... And I did! Now while I was keeping a little girls dreams alive with a whole fan base, you were running around in Mercer's house f*bleep*g it up more than it looked before. The reason why when I was injured by you two ass clowns and you only had a little ankle injury is because I actually showed respect!

Crowd: "SAVIOR" x5.

Paul: Now what do you have to say for youselves?

Inpact waiting for Mercer's and Creed's responses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN of Paul Inpact   THE RETURN of Paul Inpact Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:53 am

Creed laughs, adjusting his ascot before speaking.

Creed: “Inpact you were a stepping stone…you weren’t important at all to the development of POWER and your still not important…Inpact when Mercer and I are done with you, your going to be begging for forgiveness you sorry little man!”

Creed looks around the arena, at his once so-called fans.

Creed: “Respect?...when you were losing every single one of your matches I was out here cracking jokes and ‘fighting the good fight’, when you were attacking people from behind I was speaking my mind to their faces and then kicking their asses all for these people and you want to lecture me about respect!”

Creed laughs at Inpact, and makes a sign to suggest he’s lost his mind.

Creed: “You don’t want to compare good deeds with me Inpact, you know how many wishes I’ve granted huh you visit one girl…and god knows what you did you twisted little fuck…you visit one little girl and you want me to sing kumbaya!”

The crowd boos as Creed continues pointing in Inpact’s direction.

Creed: “I was the face of COTR I was signing autographs and doing late night and granting wishes all while disposing of trash like you and you know what I got from it huh’….you know what I got Inpact a big fat nothing…I think I got your career Inpact a big fat nothing!”

The crowd chants ‘Creed sucks’ and he shrugs still looking at Inpact.

Creed: “Oh yeah Inpact soak it in, let them lead you because I promise you once you’ve been beaten over and over and over and over again they wont be around...the only thing you’ll have is that silly little t-shirt and those Venus and Serena beaded braids and the shame of trying to stand up only to get knocked right back down and Inpact I’ll be there every step of the way rubbing salt in the wounds…you won’t rest in the COTR mark my words!”

Creed paces on the stage a few steps the turn back to Inpact before unbuttoning his suit coat.

Creed: “And as far as you calling me a ‘joke’ Inpact…I’m laughing all the way to the bank and your standing in line for food stamps so aint’ a damn thing funny over here junior!”

Creed shakes his head at Inpact before pointing at his shoes.

Creed: “You see these shoes Inpact, these are two-thousand dollar Gucci shoes, now when I was on the ‘good side’ I was wearing dirty converse but these shoes here Inpact are worth more than your entire existence in the COTR and as good as these shoes look Inpact I will still lift my perfectly manicured foot, turn it at an acute angle and proceed to stuff it up that little gnat ass of yours and that goes for each and everyone of you low-lives sitting in this arena today!”

The crowd boos Creed as he inspects his shoes, thinking that even words could disrupt their perfection.

Creed: “If you had the guts to back him up he wouldn’t have lost so much and you have the nerve after all this man has done for you, after the level of fame and importance he brought to you because lets face it without him you wouldn’t even fucking exist to me….you’d be nothing….in fact WITH him you didn’t exist you weren’t a block in the road you were a hang nail Inpact a pimple on the ass cheek of COTR, a skid mark a fucking split end…”

The crowd boos Creed loudly but he simply takes off his shades and grins.

Creed: “Would-you-like-me-to-continue?”

The crowd boos Creed and he takes his four fingers and slides it aggressively from his neck to his chin towards Inpact and the crowd. Telling them all what he felt in a single ‘f-you’ gesture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN of Paul Inpact   THE RETURN of Paul Inpact Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:41 pm

Mercer: See Inpact you don't fool me I know right now as we speak you are pissing your pants I can’t even smell your stink over the smell of fear rising from your body you worthless hack!

Mercer starts to laugh, then looks serious in Inpact’s direction.

Mercer: Look at ya, trying to show you’re a new man and tough standing up to Creed and I. Inpact you’re full of shit and you KNOW it. Especially if the rumors I’ve been hearing are true…listen up Creed and let me stop for a second and let you all know why I call him Creed instead of Joker…”

Mercer stops and points to Creed.

Mercer: A Creed is a belief…faith if you will you see I have faith in this man…faith that he’ll truly aide me in the domination of COTR, Inpact you aren’t even good enough to be a servant in my mansion kid…you’re a waste…every time we went out I was buying…I was paying hell son when we were around all those women they gave it up to Mercer for free but you, I even had to pay for your ass too!”

Mercer starts to laugh hitting Creed on the shoulder to get his attention.

Mercer: Do you know this talentless piece of dried up white dog terd is going for the world title. He couldn't even get a cruiser weight title shot yet he wants to step in with the big boys, Inpact I made you, you piece of crap I made you! And now since you’ve stepped into a mans world I’m going to OWN you….I’m going to own everything from that nickel haircut down to those twenty dollar payless specials you got on your feet son!

Mercer angrily runs up to the ring to climb inside but Creed stops him and pulls him away. Mercer is yelling ‘done with you’ as Creed pulls him back.

Mercer: Done with you, you punk look at me, look at me damn it! I’m a wrestling god, show some damn respect. All the things I did for you when you were nothing. I made you into a some body boy don't forget that. I made ya’ and I can break ya’! This new attitude is gonna’ get you nowhere boy nowhere. I brought you into this world of cotr and I swear by my mother and father…

Mercer unclips his shades from his shirt and stomps on them kicking the remains towards Inpact and the ring.

Mercer: …I can take it from you! You should know I don’t play games Inpact and you of all people should know I mean what I say. And 100 and 10 freaking % of the time I do it….I get what I want when I want and Inpact I want your head on a silver platter! Done with you! That first attack on you was just a warning. Just like an animal I am stalking you, marking you for the final kill later...you want me boy….you want to box with GOD…

Mercer points at Inpact and then the sign for the next ppv

Mercer: You want to box with god huh! Let’s see what you got…let’s see what you got Inpact actions speak louder than words, at the next ppv, you and me, one on one in an iron man match, no Creed and no excuses….just you…

Mercer says pointing at Inpact. Then he points to himself.

Mercer: ….and GOD!

Mercer punches in Inpacts direction then grins backing up a bit mouthing ‘what do you say boy’ off mic, waiting for Inpact’s reply.

Back to top Go down
InpactSavior

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN of Paul Inpact   THE RETURN of Paul Inpact Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:53 pm

Inpact raises his mic to his mouth as he will gives his people and Mercer an answer.

Paul: So the so called "GOD" of Wrestling wants to face off with one of the elite of the CotR? Well...... Your On!!! But..... I want you to know now that even though Creed won't be by your dick I will have someone in my corner....

Inpact puts his index finger out as he spins slowly around looking at the crowd.

Paul: I will have the greatness of this crowd behind me and once I win our match I'll prove to everyone that you can box against "GOD"! But before you go Mercer so you and "Joker" can go and suck off some man whores I only ask you to come into this ring by yourself..... and shake my hand.

Inpact backs away from the ropes so that Mercer can enter the ring.

Anderson: Does Inpact really think he is worthy of touching a Wrestling "GOD'S" hand let alone even being in the same arena as him?

Greg: Well you know what Anderson if Mercer does not agree to this showmanship it proves how much of a gutless coward he is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN of Paul Inpact   THE RETURN of Paul Inpact Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:27 am

Mercer begins to walk down the ramp then stops abruptly, shaking his head at Inpact.

Mercer: There isn’t enough hand sanitizer in the world to get me to touch that crusty stump of a hand of your’s Paul!

Mercer goes back up ramp and stands beside Creed.

Mercer: You got your match boy but a handshake….a handshake is a symbol of respect the only thing you’ll get from me Inpact is this…

Mercer spits in Inpact’s direction, his calm blown completely.

Mercer: Just like a heathen…to turn his back on the very person who made him well Pauly come this pay-per-view you’ll be meeting your maker in that very ring…

Mercer grins pointing at Inpact.

Mercer: The only question left is whose going to save the savior, huh….whose going to save you?

Mercer motions for Creed to lead the way backstage and they both turn to exit the area. Creed disappears backstage but Mercer turns back to Inpact the crowd booing him loudly. With Creed backstage the former duo stare at each other, anger apparent on their faces. Mercer raises the mic slowly to his lips.

Mercer: Because I’m MONEY and if you don’t respect MONEY Inpact…

Mercer laughs still staring at Inpact from the stage.

Mercer: Money will not respect…you!

Mercer’s music hits and he raises a single fist in the air, posing on stage as the crowd boos. He signals the end for Inpact then disappears backstage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE RETURN of Paul Inpact   THE RETURN of Paul Inpact Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE RETURN of Paul Inpact
Page 1 of 1