WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inpactful Damage!!! (promo for Paul Inpact and Johhny Damage)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
InpactSavior

Character Sheet
Alias: The Savior
PSN ID: mrinpact16
Finishing Move(s): Inpact Buster, Flying Elbow Drop

Inpactful Damage!!! (promo for Paul Inpact and Johhny Damage) Empty
PostSubject: Inpactful Damage!!! (promo for Paul Inpact and Johhny Damage)   Inpactful Damage!!! (promo for Paul Inpact and Johhny Damage) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:41 pm

After the fire works are done in the Night of Superstars arena camera goes over to Greg and Anderson.

Greg: Hello CotR GALAXY!!! I am the legendary Bear and beside me is my college Anderson.

Anderson: Thank You Bear for the introduction. Now I hear our Savior Paul Inpact is making the announcement for his new tag team partner. I wonder who it could be (whispers) please let it be me x3.

Greg: You think he will pick a untalented loser like you Anderson?

Before Anderson could retaliate Paul Inpact's music plays throughout the arena as he makes his entrance.

Crowd: You F*bleep*g Suck x6.

Savior: SHUT UP YOU USELESS INSECTS!!! Now like I said earlier this week I will be making an annoncment on my new tag team partner. Well I have thinking it over well and I would like to bring a one...... JOHHNY DAMAGE!!!

Anderson: WHAT!? NNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!

Greg: God you have no life Andy.
Back to top Go down
http://community.smackdownvsraw.com/home
johhnydamage

johhnydamage

Character Sheet
Alias: Johhny Damage
PSN ID: JohhnyDamage
Finishing Move(s): Go Home Driver

Inpactful Damage!!! (promo for Paul Inpact and Johhny Damage) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inpactful Damage!!! (promo for Paul Inpact and Johhny Damage)   Inpactful Damage!!! (promo for Paul Inpact and Johhny Damage) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:57 am

*Music kicks on*

*Johhny Damage walks out with a microphone*

JD: Cut the music...please....

*music stops*

*talking while slowly walking down the ramp*

JD: Lennon and McCartney, peanut butter and jelly, Inpact...and Johhny Damage. Somethings go great together. Somethings don't though. Like...tires and nails...smurfs and walking traffic cones...but I digress.

*climbs in the ring*

JD: Last time I was in this ring I was asking Mr. Inpact here to form an alliance. Two people with a common goal can really, really, do much more than we could do alone. What is that goal? We both want titles and we both want them now.

In a week and a half in this league I became the first ever, EVER, Gladiator's Champion. Ten days. As far I know I'm currently the fastest champion this league has ever had. Soon with Mr. Inpact over here I...no WE..will be tag team champions for a long. LONG, time.

*crowd boos*

Yeah I know, you hate me. Well soon you'll hate us even more. Inpact, I would love to be your tag team partner. Its time to hurt some people.

*JD shakes Inpact's hand as the crowd boos even louder*

Greg: As you can tell from the crowd this isn't something the people want.

Andersen: Who cares what they want?! Inpact obviously knows best and picked someone he thinks can get the job done with him.

Greg: I thought that person was you?

Andersen: Idiot! He's obviously saving me for something special he has planned.

*Greg stars at him shaking his head slowly*
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/johhnydamage

Inpactful Damage!!! (promo for Paul Inpact and Johhny Damage)
Page 1 of 1