WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Next Challenger!? (closed promo for Paul and Chris)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
InpactSavior

Character Sheet
Alias: The Savior
PSN ID: mrinpact16
Finishing Move(s): Inpact Buster, Flying Elbow Drop

My Next Challenger!? (closed promo for Paul and Chris) Empty
PostSubject: My Next Challenger!? (closed promo for Paul and Chris)   My Next Challenger!? (closed promo for Paul and Chris) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:22 pm

CotR's music plays as the fans go crazy as the fireworks blast throughout the arena.

Anderson: I welcome you ladies and gent's of all ages of the CotR GALAXY to the greatest spectical in sports! I am hear next to the legendary "Bear" aka Greg.

Greg: Yes hello all and welcome CotR Night of Champions. You know what.... I have just realized that our so called "SAVIOR" was a no show last week. I wonder if that losing has got to him HAHAHA.

Anderson: Yeah you keep chuckling it up Greg just wait til our God and SAVIOR returns speaking of which the only reasons he was no show is because he suffered a broken shoulder but said that he will be back tonight. (actually having problems with my game lol)

Greg: Yeah sure he will Andy, just so he can cry about how he must go into the ppv with a broken shoulder.

Anderson: Just you wait Bear you and this miserable crowd will be.....

Before Anderson could finish "Enemy" buy Fozzy blasts through the arena as Paul Inpact makes his grand return to the mic.

Quinn: CotR GALAXY help me welcome back,The Savior PAUL INPACT!!!!

Crowd: No One Likes You x5

Paul: HAHAHA thank you Quinn I missed your beautiful eyes as usual. Hello my littles punk ass b*bleep*s, your SAVIOR has finally returned!!!

Crowd: BOOOOO!!!!

Anderson: SHUT UP you no bodies the greatest spectical of the CotR has finally returned. Bow Down to the King of the CotR!!!

Greg: It's only been a week you moron and you are on your hand's and knee's for him.

Paul: Now I know that I have been gone last week and was not able to do my matches last week.

Takes off his official Paul Inpact t-shirt to show a bandage on hiselbow and arm.

Paul: You see I suffered an injury the week before last and broke my shoulder a bit but that will not keep me from performing for you know bodies.

Crowd: Stay Home Loser x6

Paul: SHUt THE F*bleep*K UP!!!! Now I have a few announcements.
#1. I am still one half of the CotR Tag Team Champions!!!!

#2. I have a new tag partner that will win the other half of the tag titles at the next ppv Johhny Damage and together we are the SUICIDE SQUAD!!!

#3. We are both now official members of the few, the proud, The ELITE!!!!

#4. I am still the KING of the CotR!!!

and lastly #5. There have been rumors spreading of a certain Canuck in the backstage area talking a whole bunch of crap about me. Now everyone know's who I am talking so I want this so called "Extreme" Cowboy Canadian to get his Brokeback Mountain ass out here right now and say what you need to say to me right now or is your nut's also in Dragonfly's handbag. Come out here now and come face to face you little fruit basket.

Back to top Go down
http://community.smackdownvsraw.com/home

PostSubject: Re: My Next Challenger!? (closed promo for Paul and Chris)   My Next Challenger!? (closed promo for Paul and Chris) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:36 pm

"Let Me Hear You Scream" Ozzy Osbourne hits

Chris : haha Exterme Cowboy huh I Never thought of that. Thats a good one but anyway. Ya I've been talking shit bout you and you know what i don't really see it fit that you should be the tag team champions it's not my fault your boyfriend Mercer left and frankly i don't care. I think it's not right that the GM let you pick a partner just so your sorry a$$ can keep your damn title I think the GM shouldve held a turnament to see would be the champs.

And the next time you drop that dumbass brokeback mountain joke ill bust you in the head PUNK
Back to top Go down
InpactSavior

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Next Challenger!? (closed promo for Paul and Chris)   My Next Challenger!? (closed promo for Paul and Chris) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:51 pm

Paul: OH Yeah well hear's another nickname, The Brokeback Cowboy of Extreme. HAHAHA as something for your butt buddies in NEX-Generation. But to get serious again what words of stupidity do you have to say to me exactly you peice of crap or are you afraid to speak to your king?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Next Challenger!? (closed promo for Paul and Chris)   My Next Challenger!? (closed promo for Paul and Chris) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:10 pm

Chris: Hell if your a king your stupidest one i have ever seen in my damn life look this all i gotta say to your sorry ass either you put up and face me in a match or you can just walk the hell back into the locker room because you see everyone here in the CotR RESPECTS ME and they show me it expect one person and that you now i dont know way and really i dont care.

but i promise you before i retire you will respect me
Back to top Go down
InpactSavior

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Next Challenger!? (closed promo for Paul and Chris)   My Next Challenger!? (closed promo for Paul and Chris) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:21 pm

Paul: HAHAHAHAHAHA I can't stop laughing at the retarded words that came out your mouth you Canuck.

Anderson: When will Chris learn that cowboys are all retarded and have no charisma.

Greg: Shut up and listen you moron.

Paul: But anyway you want to face me in a match? You really want me to end your carrer early kid don't you? I know I have been here longer than you but you should know that not only does the CotR locker room respect, but the GM respects me, Quinn respects me, Anderson and Bear sure as hell respect better respect me as I have to Save these retard's from boredom each and every week after they see your matches.

Crowd Kick His ASS x5

Greg: Yeah kick his ass.

Anderson: SHUT THE HELL UP GREG!!!

Paul: But you have no choice to show me respect for me Chris or will I have to drag you down to this ring and make you get on your knee's for your Savior and ask me to save you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Next Challenger!? (closed promo for Paul and Chris)   My Next Challenger!? (closed promo for Paul and Chris) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:30 pm

You think that everyone respect you hell half the boys in the back wanna beat your head in and im pretty sure none of this fans are retards at all they are the ones that gives us our paychecks. And if you think im gunna be gettin on my knees boy you best keep thinking your the only whos gettin on their knees cause i promise you i will superkick you
Back to top Go down
InpactSavior

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Next Challenger!? (closed promo for Paul and Chris)   My Next Challenger!? (closed promo for Paul and Chris) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:37 pm

Paul: You really wan't to challenge The Savior of the CotR?? Is that a joke because I am not laughing. Besides I don't wan't to embarass your ass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Next Challenger!? (closed promo for Paul and Chris)   My Next Challenger!? (closed promo for Paul and Chris) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:43 pm

Chris: embrassd me i promise i will pin you or make your sorry ass tap
Back to top Go down
InpactSavior

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Next Challenger!? (closed promo for Paul and Chris)   My Next Challenger!? (closed promo for Paul and Chris) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:48 pm

Paul: You know what you disrespectful little b*bleep*h I want you to come in this ring and you have two options.....
#1. Come in this ring and apologize to me and get on your knee's

or......

#2. Accept my challenge for a rivlry match at TLC in a Street Fight.

Your descision boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Next Challenger!? (closed promo for Paul and Chris)   My Next Challenger!? (closed promo for Paul and Chris) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:58 pm

You know what ill face you at TLC but it wont be no street fight i will face you in a chair match ( extreme rules but just usin the chairs)
Back to top Go down
InpactSavior

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Next Challenger!? (closed promo for Paul and Chris)   My Next Challenger!? (closed promo for Paul and Chris) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:06 pm

Fine then... first i'll beat you up, then i'll f*bleep*k you up, and lastly I will I will knock flat on your ass. Then how about this in a dark match me versus you in my home of New York in the most famous arena Madison Square Garden, me The Savior Paul Inpact vs. The Brokeback Cowboy Chris Rabitch in a MSG Street Fight (a no disqalification match) no ring gear just our beer fist with street clothes what do you say Brokeback or are you to busy giving Rated-NEX blowjobs Rabitch!??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Next Challenger!? (closed promo for Paul and Chris)   My Next Challenger!? (closed promo for Paul and Chris) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:10 pm

Chris: Ok so you want me in a street fight fine you got it
Back to top Go down
InpactSavior

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: My Next Challenger!? (closed promo for Paul and Chris)   My Next Challenger!? (closed promo for Paul and Chris) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:18 pm

Paul: Get ready for a Red, White, and Blue ass kicking Canadian Cowboy! I can tell this is a start of a beautiful rivalry.... and the end of your crappy carrer.

Anderson: I can't wait to see The Savior show Chris who is the one and only KING of the CotR!!!!!

Greg: We will see what happens at TLC- Tables, Ladders. and Champions!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Next Challenger!? (closed promo for Paul and Chris)   My Next Challenger!? (closed promo for Paul and Chris) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Next Challenger!? (closed promo for Paul and Chris)
Page 1 of 1