WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back to Where We Started.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~[SaIKI]~Justice

~[SaIKI]~Justice

Character Sheet
Alias: Justice
PSN ID: sakoritosagara
Finishing Move(s): Just Cause, The Eyes of Justice

Back to Where We Started. Empty
PostSubject: Back to Where We Started.   Back to Where We Started. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:16 am

Greg and Andersen are sitting at commentary at Night of Superstars speaking about the upcoming matches for the evening. They then come to a discussion that peaks the viewers intrests.

Andersen: Now, looking back on this last Night of Champions, the main event consisted of a match between the dominant Killton and POWER's own Tyson Stewart, when Justice, who was at ringside, interfered in the match, causing Tyson to become distracted, allowing Killton to steal the victory. Let's take a look.

A clip displaying Justice reaching out and grabbing Tysons ankle, forcing him to turn around and focus his attention on Justice, yelling at him for a brief moment, before turning back around to a boot to the face from Killton, followed by the refs count to three as Tyson is pinned.

Greg: And thats not all. After we went off the air at the last Night of Champions, Tyson did confront Justice. And... well, just watch the clip...
Back to top Go down
http://arakis.slstreams.net:8122/
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet
Alias: Got it Made
PSN ID: Got_It_Made43
Finishing Move(s): Made It Stunner, Sleeper Hold 2

PostSubject: Re: Back to Where We Started.   Back to Where We Started. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:38 am

The crowd looks up at the tron where Tyson can be seen out in the parking lot with a body lying at his feet. The camera moves in and it is apparent that this is none other than Justice. Tyson picks him up and throws him into the side of the nearest car and proceeds to smash him through the windows one by one.

Tyson: You thin.. You can screw me.. and get away with it!

Tyson pulls him out of one of the windows and hits him with the Made It Stunner and then tosses him into another car and climbs onto the front and lifts Justice up for a powerbomb down on to the cement below.

Tyson: No one betrays me and gets away with it!

He jumps and smashes Justice through the pavement.
Back to top Go down
~[SaIKI]~Justice

~[SaIKI]~Justice

Character Sheet
Alias: Justice
PSN ID: sakoritosagara
Finishing Move(s): Just Cause, The Eyes of Justice

PostSubject: Re: Back to Where We Started.   Back to Where We Started. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:47 am

Tyson gets in Justice's face and screams "WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT?!"

Justice lays there in pain as Tyson starts again, "SAY SOMETHING YOU IDIOT!"

Justice responds with a chuckle and spits at Tyson, saliva landing on the man's cheek causing him to jerk away, stunned by Justice's action. He then slowly wipes it away and turns back to Justice and proceeds to kick at his helpless body.

Tyson: This will teach you to screw me over, you good for nothing, worthless, pathetic, cur!

All Justice can do is cry out in pain with every punch and kick Tyson lashes out at him with.
Back to top Go down
http://arakis.slstreams.net:8122/
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet
Alias: Got it Made
PSN ID: Got_It_Made43
Finishing Move(s): Made It Stunner, Sleeper Hold 2

PostSubject: Re: Back to Where We Started.   Back to Where We Started. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:10 am

Tyson gives one last kick to Justice's head and walks away looking quite satisfied with his work. The tron cuts off and it returns to Greg and Andersen.

Greg: Wow. That was just awful. I hope Justice is ok after that beating, and I wouldn't be surprised if that gave him a concussion!

Andersen: The fool got what he deserved, and that was a good solid beating. Killton had scored a lucky pin on him in the EC and he was getting his chance at retribution and Justice screwed it up big time! I am not sure if he was hard enough on him!

The cameras cut and the arena goes black...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to Where We Started.   Back to Where We Started. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to Where We Started.
Page 1 of 1