WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sunday Tournament 7/24/11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MLGPro1337

MLGPro1337

Character Sheet
Alias: PRO
PSN ID: Cody_The_Pro
Finishing Move(s): The Anuresym,Bloodline

Sunday Tournament 7/24/11 Empty
PostSubject: Sunday Tournament 7/24/11   Sunday Tournament 7/24/11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:59 pm

Hello Champions! Didn't expect me making this thread did ya? Haha. So Sunday, we will be having a tournament, That I and the GM will be hosting. This tournament will be bringing back the Gladiator title, but it can ONLY be defended at tournaments I host. This one is going to have steel cage matches, but there is a certain step you must do before escaping. You must hit 3 finishers, without taunting(unless you havent hit 1 finisher), or using the fired up ability . Then, you can try to escape the cage, but your opponent can still knock you off. Sign ups will be lasting 3:00-3:30pm EST time. For those of you who are in a different time zone, and don't know Eastern time, then here http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/eastern-time/

Good Luck Champions!

Last edited by JediCody10 on Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ease it up)
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1