WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mr. Money in the Bank Is......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
InpactSavior

Character Sheet
Alias: The Savior
PSN ID: mrinpact16
Finishing Move(s): Inpact Buster, Flying Elbow Drop

Mr. Money in the Bank Is...... Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Money in the Bank Is......   Mr. Money in the Bank Is...... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:30 pm

Paul Inpact's music plays throught the arena as he celebrates in ring with his first title match oppurotunnity. Then camera goes backstage as Quinn Walker is ready to interview The "Savior".

Quinn: Paul hold up I have to congratulate you on your great victory in a grueling ladder match, how do you feel now?

Paul: How do I feel? Well...... My shoulder is still killing me after being suplexed on to a ladder while its still injured. I sprained my knee a bit from falling 20 feet off a ladder. My neck is killing from being thrown out the ring. So mostly..... I Feel GREAT! This breifcase that I hold in my hand holds the key to my future. My first ever World Title. But you know what, that ladder match was one of the greatest I have ever been in. I have to thank all my opponents for putting on a great match. Shiguru..... Mystery........ Just......

The "Savior" is cut off as someone taps on his shoulder and he turns around.
Back to top Go down
http://community.smackdownvsraw.com/home
~[SaIKI]~Justice

~[SaIKI]~Justice

Character Sheet
Alias: Justice
PSN ID: sakoritosagara
Finishing Move(s): Just Cause, The Eyes of Justice

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Money in the Bank Is......   Mr. Money in the Bank Is...... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:43 pm

Halfway through his name, he taps Paul on the shoulder, watching him turn around and with a smile, Justice offers his hand in respect for the new Mr. Money In The Bank.

Justice: That has to be one of the greatest, and most dangerous, matches of my career, and for you to go out there with an injury, and decimate all of us out there... Dude, you've got guts. Congrats.

With hand extended, Justice waits for the competitor's response.
Back to top Go down
http://arakis.slstreams.net:8122/
InpactSavior

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Money in the Bank Is......   Mr. Money in the Bank Is...... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:53 pm

Paul: Well Justice you have a lot of guts asking for a handshake and I have only one thing to say.

Inpact extends his hand out and shakes Justice hand with a look of respect.

Paul: Thank You.

Next thing both Justice and Inpact hears is hands clapping together as they turn around to see a man they both can't stand to see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: POWER   Mr. Money in the Bank Is...... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:32 pm

Mercer stands in his ring gear and his newly designed POWER tshirt ready for the elimination chamber match behind both justice and inpact clapping his hands and laughing.

CROWD: Boooooooooo

Mercer: Bravo bravo bravo, inpact is MR MONEY IN THE BANK. Wow and a winning streak going too, nice one inpact congrats.

Mercer with a evil look in his eyes extends his hand out to shake inpacts hand, but is denied by a paranoid inpact not trusting Mercer. Mercer then with the same hand points at inpact.

Mercer: Listen here you little son of a bitch. I am the God of wrestling, you hear me boy or those damn nappy as braids are clogging your ear. Im here to tell you i will win that elimination chamber match and if you have some trick up your sleeve to get my title with that mitb breifcase you got another thing coming. This is a warning inpact dont waste your mitb on trying to get my world title.....

Mercer gets closer to inpact

Mercer: It will be a waste of time, so you better take the time and think about what your gonna do before you make the wrong decision boy.

Mercer then cuts his eyes at justice

Mercer: Well what the hell are you looking at you damn sorry excuse of a man, how dare you even try to go up against the great hollywood Creed, when you cant even beat this even more sorry excuse of a man inpact.

Mercer then spits on the ground at both of their feet angry at both of their presence

Mercer: So inpact go run along and play with that mitb briefcase wishing and hoping and dreaming to be the world champ, call your mom up and lie to her greasy ears over the phone telling her you will be champ soon and justice why dont you just go and be tysons bitch, something you do poorly of aswell, you cant even wash the man cars right, your just sorry.

Mercer then shakes his head waiting for their reply.

Last edited by POWER on Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
InpactSavior

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Money in the Bank Is......   Mr. Money in the Bank Is...... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:45 pm

Paul: Mercer you have a lot of balls coming here and disrespecting me and Justice. Justice here has twice the talent than you will ever have. He is his own man and......

Justice cuts Inpact off so he can speak.
Back to top Go down
~[SaIKI]~Justice

~[SaIKI]~Justice

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Money in the Bank Is......   Mr. Money in the Bank Is...... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:00 pm

Putting a hand in front of The Savior, he interrupts smoothly.

Justice: He's not worth our breath.

He looks over to Quinn who stands a little shaken, afraid a brawl my begin at her feet.

Justice: I deeply appologize for this interruption.

Looking back toward Mercer, giving a glare of hatred and disgust.

Justice: I do believe you have a match you should be getting ready for? Why don't you run along before you end up getting disqualified for not appearing to the scheduled match on time because you were too busy getting your ass handed to you by two "sorry excuses for men" as you say.

The crowd can be heard cheering for Paul and Justice as they both stand thier ground, seizing up Mercer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: POWER   Mr. Money in the Bank Is...... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:27 pm

Mercer looks at both justice and inpact and starts to laugh.

Mercer: First off inpact, justice is two times better than me?

Mercer starts to laugh even harder.

Mercer: Well hell, why you stop there boy, maybe hes three times better than me, maybe four, maybe five, keep lying to yourself and justice. I cant believe you would say such things inpact. justice better than me... sure, i guess he was better than me when i beat him everytime we steped into that squared circle against eachother, or the fact that he hasnt even been as close to a title to touch even one button on it. Shoot inpact if it wasnt for me you wouldnt had even been a champion, i won those tag belts by myself and you know it. So do us all a favor and shut your damn mouth.

Mercer shakes his head, then focuses on justice.

Mercer: And as for you justice i wouldnt go running at the mouth threating the GOD of wrestling. You and me both know i dont take threats kindly. And if you wasnt tysons slave i would have already taken you out of the game son. Both of you run your mouth like shit from ass and yes both of you are sorry excuses of men.

Mercer then looks beside him as quinn is stuck in the middle looking back at him in fear.

Mercer: And your a sorry excuse of a women to even interview these two chumps.

Mercer knocks the mic out of quinns hand.
Back to top Go down
InpactSavior

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Money in the Bank Is......   Mr. Money in the Bank Is...... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:35 pm

Paul: Why you no good son of a bitch!

Inpact drops his brand new Money in the Bank breifcase on the ground as he clinch's his fist prepared to hit Mercer but is then stopped by Justice. In all Quinn flinches for the worst.

Paul: Justice what are you doing? Don't hold me back, you know he deserves everything that should be coming to him right now!
Back to top Go down
~[SaIKI]~Justice

~[SaIKI]~Justice

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Money in the Bank Is......   Mr. Money in the Bank Is...... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:14 am

Justice: No! Nononononoo, Paul, Paul, listen, Paul, he's trying to get into your head, man, cool off, dude. Dont let him play his filthy mind games with you. Trust me, he will get his in time. Just calm down, Paul.

Justice holds Paul back by the middle keeping him from possibly further injuring his shoulder. He continues to hold him back, until Mercer leaves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: POWER   Mr. Money in the Bank Is...... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:34 am

Mercer takes his shirt off ready to fight and looks at inpact like he was stupid to even try to hit him, he then calms down still with anger in his eyes and walks away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Money in the Bank Is......   Mr. Money in the Bank Is...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr. Money in the Bank Is......
Page 1 of 1