WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big T returns

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Big T

Big T

Character Sheet
Alias:
PSN ID: BigTisHere
Finishing Move(s): Greatness

Big T returns Empty
PostSubject: Big T returns   Big T returns Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:57 pm

The scene opens backstage and Big T is seen walking around backstage, talking to some of his old friends at CotR.

Greg: Oh my god, fans, It's BIG T! Our long-time fans will remember him as an agile big man who always had time for the fans. The dirt sheets hve been buzzing with rumors. Is he comming back to us??

Anderson: Who knows and who cares? The only thing I remember about him was him getting beaten.

Greg: Well hopefully fans remember his MMA expertise. I believe he took a hiatus from our company to go fullfill MMA commitments. Known as The Brutal Big Man, Big T brings a mix of agility, submissions, and slams to provide a unique look at what a larger athlete can do int he world of professional wrestling. He's still green to the sport, but he loves the fans and works very hard to please them.

Anderson: Oh great! He's on his way out here! Do we really have to listen to this drivel?

"Dead Bodies" by Rancid hits and Big T comes out from behind the curtain. The crowd isn't deafening but they give a respectful pop and you can see he's happy to hear some cheers. He coems down the ring, slapping fans hands and hits ring hard. The big man climbs over the top rope into the ring and is handed a microphone to speak.

Big T: Champions of the ring... god DAMN it's good to be back!

The fans give him a nice little face pop

Big T: I have to be honest, people. When I walked away from this company, it was the hardest thing I ever had to do. But I had to honor some commitments I'd previously made and walk away from all of you. And for that, I'm truly sorry. But I'm going to make it up to you. I just got done speaking to Mr. Lee and he offered me an exclusive contract. I told him I'd come out here and give my answer to you, the best fans in professional wrestling.

Greg: This is big news. I think our fans would appreciate seeing him work here again.

Anderson: Let's hope he said no. The last thing this company needs is another jobber that plays to these idiots.

Greg: Well why don't you be quiet so we can hear his anser from the ring?

Big T: So Mr. Lee... to you and all of these fans... I accept!

The fans give Big T some nice cheers

Big T: He knows the only thing I want to do is get out here and bleed for you good people again. I know for a fact that I am not going to be given any kind of special treatment. I have to work my way up fromt he bottom just like everyone else does around here, but I plan on siezing the opportunities presented to me. I see lots of great opponents backstage. Some I know, some I don't. Some I look more forward to meeting int he ring than others. But ultimately, I am here to compete against the best. And the best... are the Champions of thr Ring.

Big T drops the mic and "Dead Bodies" hits and he works his way towards the stage.

Greg: Oh my god! Huge news! MMA star and former CotR talent Big T is comming back to our rankings! Ryan Lee gets a big talent signing and strengthens our roster even more!
Back to top Go down

Big T returns
Page 1 of 1