WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would you like me to show you?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rival

Rival

Character Sheet
Alias: Rival
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Unrivaled, Brogue Kick

Would you like me to show you? Empty
PostSubject: Would you like me to show you?   Would you like me to show you? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:49 pm

It is not long before the Main Event of Night of Champions. Andersen and Greg sit ringside, giving an update on the match to end the night.

Greg: Ladies and gentlemen, we have John Doe backstage with Rival!

Andersen: I don't know about this guy. I mean, does he really deserve to be World Heavyweight Champion?

The camera finds Rival and CotR Staff Member backstage in what appears to be an interview.

John Doe: Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm here with the World Heavyweight Champion, Rival.

Would you like me to show you? 1rivalbeinginterviewed1small

Now, what all the fans must be wondering at this time is...are you ready to take on the World Cruiserweight Champion, Tyson Stewart, in tonight's Champion versus Champion match?

Rival pulls himself just a little closer.

Rival: What you should be asking, homme, is whether or not Tyson Stewart is ready to get hit by his own Stunner.

Interviewer: I...I see, and what if you DON'T wi--

Rival pulls even closer and the interview pauses. John is humbled and takes a step back quickly.

Interviewer: I mean...ummm...how do you plan to keep Tyson down in this Last Man Standing match?

Rival: Plan? Ah don't plan mah attack, mon ami. Ah bend mah opponent like a pencil, until it breaks. Ah twist them until they don't look like a person no more. Would you like me to show you, homme?

Would you like me to show you? 2rivalbeinginterviewed2small

Interviewer: N-- No...

From ringside, Greg cuts in...

Greg: This is getting out of hand.

Andersen: I'm starting to like this guy!

Greg: Can't you tell how ugly this will get if someone doesn't interject soon?

Andersen: Exactly!

Back to top Go down
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet
Alias: Got it Made
PSN ID: Got_It_Made43
Finishing Move(s): Made It Stunner, Sleeper Hold 2

PostSubject: Re: Would you like me to show you?   Would you like me to show you? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:04 pm

John begins to speak again as something catches his eye. He begins to turn as Tyson Stewart pushes him away and steps into the face of the World Heavyweight Champion Rival.

Would you like me to show you? 3tysoninterruptssmall

Tyson: Snap me in half huh? I am not sure whether anyone has attempted that before on me... Oh right because no one has ever had the chance! What makes you think you would have a better chance? You have been champ for what? Two months? I have been champion since Initial Impact THE VERY FIRST PPV COTR ever held, and since then I have defended my championship 4 times and never lost. That is TEN MONTHS of being the greatest superstar that this company and even the wrestling industry in general has ever seen!

He smiles for a moment feeling that he has already won this arguement

You beat one man and he was a nobody. You haven't proven a thing since you have come here. Tonight I am gonna teach you how a professional handles himself in the ring and maybe you can take something away from this match to help you to one day become a decent competitor with a hint of self-respect.

Andersen: Oh man this just keeps getting better!!! These two are liable to take down the building!!!

Tyson stand back and awaits his adversaries response with a huge grin covering his face
Back to top Go down
Rival

Rival

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Would you like me to show you?   Would you like me to show you? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:31 pm

Would you like me to show you? 4tysonandrivalfacetofacesmall

Rival looks down at Tyson, quickly sniffs out the tickle in his nose.

Rival: C'est ca...but, that will be your downfall, mistare Stewart. You think experience is going to decide who's shoulders hit the mat for 3 seconds. You can take all the logic and reasoning you want, cause when you get in the ring with me...it's going to be complete...

He sucks in a long breathe of air and holds it for a moment before releasing...

"CHAOS"

He shivers in excitement, still looking down at Tyson.

Rival: You'll swear the ring is made of cuncrete when I'm done with you, homme, cause all that pride...all that pride is gone crash down wit you and everyone is gonna hear it...

The World Heavyweight Champion's breathing is now audible. Air leaves his nose like hot steam from a broken valve. His eyes are wide and thirsty.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet
Alias: Got it Made
PSN ID: Got_It_Made43
Finishing Move(s): Made It Stunner, Sleeper Hold 2

PostSubject: Re: Would you like me to show you?   Would you like me to show you? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:37 pm

Tyson goes red with anger. Everyone can see him with holding smacking Rival across the face.

Tyson: I made this company you now call home... I am the reason COTR is at the height of its existence... I MADE THIS COMPANY WHAT IT IS TODAY! And you..

Tyson sticks his finger infront of Rival's face

Tyson: Need to show me some respect!

Would you like me to show you? Tysonleavessmall-1

With that Tyson storms off in to prepare for his upcoming face-off with Rival

Andersen: OH MAN THIS ONE IS GONNA BLOW THE ROOF OFF THIS PLACE!!

Greg: I hate to say it but I am hyped up for this one!
Back to top Go down
Rival

Rival

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Would you like me to show you?   Would you like me to show you? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:46 pm

Rival fastens the rope on his arms until there's a snap.

Interviewer: Ummm, well that was something! Back to you guys?

Would you like me to show you? 5interviewendssmall

Andersen: Wow this guy is terrible.

Greg: Can't argue with that. We'll have a new one next week.

Rival heads off camera as we go to commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you like me to show you?   Would you like me to show you? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would you like me to show you?
Page 1 of 1