WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Friendly Show"

Go down 
+2
Codeydbw
_Unknown_
6 posters

Would you be interested in this "show"? (please vote only if you're serious about doing it)
Yes (ALL)
"Friendly Show" Vote_lcap83%"Friendly Show" Vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
Yes, but I only like the tournament
"Friendly Show" Vote_lcap0%"Friendly Show" Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, but I only like the 24/7 title ideea
"Friendly Show" Vote_lcap0%"Friendly Show" Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
"Friendly Show" Vote_lcap17%"Friendly Show" Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
_Unknown_

Character Sheet
Alias:
PSN ID:
Finishing Move(s):

"Friendly Show" Empty
PostSubject: "Friendly Show"   "Friendly Show" Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:05 pm

I was thinking about starting a little "Friendly" Show so to speak.
A Friendly Unofficial Tournament would be held every 2 weeks. In addition to that there would also be a little "24/7" unofficial title and non-title Challenge matches.

I will explain each of the aspects written above:

1) Tournament: Every 2 weeks a sign up would be held, during a period of 2 days. After the two days have passed, I'll set up the tournament tree (using a random selector, to chose opponents) and 3 days would be given for the competitors to play their matches. Once you win/lose you'd report it in the match and try to contact the winner of the other match to get the next round of the tournament done. If there will be too many people signed up for the tournament to be done in 3 days, I'll extend the deadline (the reason we'll hold them once every 2 weeks).

I'll update the tournament tree as soon as I can, but with the results posted the tournament can be played even if I'm not online.

2) 24/7 title: This is an unofficial title with a special stipulation. It can be defended against anybody, any time and anywhere. This is the only part of the project that has Role Playing as a mandatory aspect.

First person to sign up for this (when the sign ups will be open, NOT NOW) will have to post a RP about "winning" the title from an unknown champion. As soon as that happens the person becomes the current champion and will have to post something like "I am the current 24/7 champion" so people know who to challenge. From that point on anybody can challenge him. First person to challenge the champ gets the first match, and if there are more than 1 person challenging at the same time the match becomes a 3 way only if both challengers agree. If they disagree one of them just waits for the other to have his match.

Once a champion is defeated he cant challenge for the title again during 5 new challenges happen or a week has passed since his loss. Challengers have to wait for 2 new challenges once they lost in order to challenge again.

The challengers choose the match type (it can be any 1on1 match type), DQ must be off.
Once a champion is challenged he has 24 hours to reply and do the match. If he fails to do so, the title goes to the challenger. If a champ loses via "Count out", he'll be able to challenge again when he wants (not official so its not a big deal, and it helps us move faster)

Now to the RP part. Challengers must RP their challenge in the backstage area. You have to describe the way you arrive, what match you're chosing, where you are (in case its a backstage brawl) etc.
Once you win the title, you have to post a little summary of the match, and even add a few "RP" bits.

If you dont want to bother doing RPs like every 2 days, just simply challenge the champion when you feel like Role Playing.

3) Challenges:

- Weekly Challenges: Every week I'll post a challenge. This will require trustworth people and I'll explain why.
Let's say this week the challenge is to beat an opponent in less than 10 minutes, or get 13 pins in an ironman match etc. People that plan on competing in the weekly chalenges will have to sign-up in a provisional list (anybody can join any time, just need a list to be sure we have at least more than 4 ppl). And of course if a match ends in 9 minutes or so,or somebody gets 13 pins, his opponent has to confirm it or we wouldn't know (unless matches are recorded, which I can't do).

There can be more than 1 winner, but everybody has only 1 shot at a challenge. (if we lack people, a person can compete in a match with somebody else, but his 2nd match wouldn't count for the challenge, he'd do it just to help the guy that has no opponent)

There will be a list of all the challenges we'll do over the weeks, and if you do it you'll get your name on the "challege acomplished" list.

-Challenge matches: Basically dark matches, but we could have RPs about it. THink you lost the 24/7 title, or you lost in the tournament and you want a rematch, you could challenge some one for a match, or even a Role Play session. (RPs will be posted in the Backstage area)
This part is just meant to get people that do dark matches to practice their RPs.
You can even have a "RP match" with some one, like team up with a member and post a role play match, explaining how the match goes, and promos and W/E you want. (just trying to give people a reason to RP)

And now here are the eventual rules this would have.
Spoiler:
---------------------------
---------------------------

I'm willing to start this, or at least the tournament part of it, next week if I get enough people to do so.
Go ahead and vote if you'd like to participate and feel free to post ideeas, point out problems or ask questions about any doubt you might have regarding this ideea.

Last edited by Nick Suárez on Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Codeydbw

Codeydbw

Character Sheet
Alias: Next Big Thing
PSN ID: codeydbw
Finishing Move(s): Justice Serverd, The British Breakdown

"Friendly Show" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Friendly Show"   "Friendly Show" Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:51 pm

sounds good so long as GM allows.
Back to top Go down
_Unknown_

Character Sheet
Alias:
PSN ID:
Finishing Move(s):

"Friendly Show" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Friendly Show"   "Friendly Show" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:55 pm

Thanks Codey.

BTW ppl when you vote please post so I know who wants to participate. Even though, doesn't look like we'll get enough ppl for this XD
Back to top Go down
Shouzo Yamada

Shouzo Yamada

Character Sheet
Alias:
PSN ID: YuuZero
Finishing Move(s): Poison Shock, Venomous Gift

"Friendly Show" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Friendly Show"   "Friendly Show" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:58 pm

kk, posting as I voted.
I like the idea, especially because it's really hard to find good matches outside of feds n stuff
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

Character Sheet
Alias: Jimmy Poseidon
PSN ID: FearMyWrath24
Finishing Move(s): Empty Abyss (Single-Legged Boston Crab), Black Hole (Top Rope Spinning Spinebuster)

"Friendly Show" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Friendly Show"   "Friendly Show" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:05 pm

I'm in.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/knapman22
Mike Young

Mike Young

Character Sheet
Alias: Mike Young
PSN ID: MOSHDUDE1-2
Finishing Move(s): Reverse STO

"Friendly Show" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Friendly Show"   "Friendly Show" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:48 pm

Grand idea Nick (:
Back to top Go down
_Unknown_

Character Sheet
Alias:
PSN ID:
Finishing Move(s):

"Friendly Show" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Friendly Show"   "Friendly Show" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:49 pm

Shouzo Yamada wrote:
kk, posting as I voted.
I like the idea, especially because it's really hard to find good matches outside of feds n stuff
indeed, I barely even play WWE outside feds mainly 'cause you either get noobs or very bad ppl and AI is just boring lol

Last edited by Nick Suárez on Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
_Unknown_

Character Sheet
Alias:
PSN ID:
Finishing Move(s):

"Friendly Show" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Friendly Show"   "Friendly Show" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:00 pm

I added a new bit to the Challenge section

Quote :

- Weekly Challenges: Every week I'll post a challenge. This will require trustworth people and I'll explain why.
Let's say this week the challenge is to beat an opponent in less than 10
minutes, or get 13 pins in an ironman match etc. People that plan on
competing in the weekly chalenges will have to sign-up in a provisional
list (anybody can join any time, just need a list to be sure we have at
least more than 4 ppl). And of course if a match ends in 9 minutes or
so,or somebody gets 13 pins, his opponent has to confirm it or we
wouldn't know (unless matches are recorded, which I can't do).

There can be more than 1 winner, but everybody has only 1 shot at a
challenge. (if we lack people, a person can compete in a match with
somebody else, but his 2nd match wouldn't count for the challenge, he'd
do it just to help the guy that has no opponent)

There will be a list of all the challenges we'll do over the weeks, and
if you do it you'll get your name on the "challege acomplished" list.

I personally like this ideea, and IMO it would give a sence of acomplishment =]
Back to top Go down
John Maverick

Character Sheet
Alias: The King
PSN ID: xLostGamer
Finishing Move(s): Scissor Kick, Lebell Lock

"Friendly Show" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Friendly Show"   "Friendly Show" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 6:19 pm

i wouldnt mind being part of this
Back to top Go down
_Unknown_

Character Sheet
Alias:
PSN ID:
Finishing Move(s):

"Friendly Show" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Friendly Show"   "Friendly Show" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:37 am

hmm, guess not :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Friendly Show" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Friendly Show"   "Friendly Show" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Friendly Show"
Page 1 of 1