WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big T backstage getting ready

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Big T

Big T

Character Sheet
Alias:
PSN ID: BigTisHere
Finishing Move(s): Greatness

Big T backstage getting ready Empty
PostSubject: Big T backstage getting ready   Big T backstage getting ready Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:44 am

Big T is backstage, showing the camera some combos on the heavy bag. His Tank top is full of sweat, it's obvious he is motivated and working hard.

Big T: Ya know, every since I've been signed I've been honored to be a part of this organization. But I have been wanting to get my hands on someone. Word has it, Big T is getting his chance.

Big T throws a 1,2,1 combo and follows with a sick elbow on the heavy bag.

Big T: The problem is, I've been waiting too long. I'm itching to hurt someone. Now it's nothing personal against whoever I face. Fact is, no matter how they feel about me... I respect every guy in this locker room. I think CotR has one of the best rosters ever assembled and I truly believe the level of competition here is unmatched. However... Big T, The Brutal Big Man, is hungry to FIGHT... AAHAHHGH

Big T spears the heavy bag, knocking it clean out of it's bracing in the ceiling and starts ground n pounding the hell out of it.

Big T: You see... I'm putting the CotR locker room on notice. There's guys here that like to wear their eyeliner and pretend halloween comes on March 3rd. There's guys here that were left a lump sum of money because, i assume, the old lady they were bangin dropped dead in disappointment when they saw the inadequacy they brought when pants were dropped. There's even guys in this company that pretend they fight Batman. Truth is, there's only one Brutal Big Man. And I plan on proving that. I just hope the guys who face me can forgive me for what I do to them.
Back to top Go down

Big T backstage getting ready
Page 1 of 1