WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are you ready to rumble?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

Are you ready to rumble? Empty
PostSubject: Are you ready to rumble?   Are you ready to rumble? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:49 am

Hello all Champions,

There are a few things I need each and every Superstar to do before I add you to the Match Card.

Keep in mind that your matches don't need to be played until Sunday of next week. You have a full week to contact your opponents and get everything square...

1. Please, pleae, PLEASE read all the rules here: https://cotrleague.forumotion.com/f2-league-rules-announcements

2. After reading the rules, the next step you should take is creating your CAW in game (within the rules, 67 Overall, etc...) and modifying your Character Sheet on the site. The Character Sheet is available by logging into the site and selecting "Profile" at the top of the site. I am going to be checking everyone's Character Sheets on Monday to make sure everyone is set up correctly. Please make this easy for me by doing it correctly Smile

3. Determine your Divisions. This should already be done in Step 2, but it requires a special note. I can't have a Division without at least 3 competitors. Right now, the possible Divisions to select are: Tag Team, Cruiserweight, Heavyweight and World Championship. Remember that you can only select Cruiserweight if your character is either Cruiserweight or Light-Heavyweight weight class in game and you can only select Heavyweight if your character is either Heavyweight or Super-Heavyweight weight class.

4. Please upload your CAW to Community Creations for Match Card purposes.

I need these to make the match cards look special for the week!

5. Once all of the above is done, please send me a PM stating that you are ready to go.

Thanks a lot, everyone.
Back to top Go down
https://cotrleague.forumotion.com

Are you ready to rumble?
Page 1 of 1